All Comments on 'Revenge is Sweet'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HOW CAN YOU SAY REVENGE

when they are ready, willing and able. TK U MLJ LV NV

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 8 years ago
Revenge?

What revenge? She wakes up feeling "blissful" having spent a night feeling pleasures that her boyfriend can't provide her. Seems more like a start to a great adventure for her without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Move this story to the category "Dementia"!

While ending the story you forgot the beginning.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
What Revenge?!

If they weren't exclusive,how was it cheating? What was the need for revenge?

This was rape and arrests should be made. Maybe Barb could make a case for consensual,but not the 3 men and the other twat. DNA tests of a rape kit could be used to identify the shitheads.I would think pussy juice could be tested too but that might be harder to find and collect.

If a sequel is coming,make sure to include the 3 amigos getting fucked up the ass by 20 guys in jail!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Really?

As has been said, they weren't exclusive, he should stop whinging, face her like an adult and ask to be so and when she says she can't accept it or walk away. Now if she agrees, things become different.

As to the 'revenge' I will give the benefit of the doubt and go with dubcon as she didn't object when the others came in and started. Use the safe word, if it's ignored as was said it would be, then it's full on rape if she wants to pursue that.

So she's had a good night and woken blissful and blissfully unaware that this was John's doing. Next time she sees him it will be the same as ever unless he faces her like an adult....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This isn't revenge

It's not revenge if the person enjoys it. It's not rape either, as some have said. She never tried to use the safe word. 1 star

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Seriously stupid. Random unconnected garbage. No plot dialogue goal… just utter random drivel.

1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous