All Comments on 'Revenge Is...'

by bmunchausen

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Liked it

Would like to read what the mother thought after she got the letter.

movermoverabout 14 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed the story. I don't really care what the mother thought. I think Jill was the product of her mother and fathers incest, explains why the old lady was nutso.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A very well crafted story

Beautifully written and the content of the story was very believable.

It's just a very enjoyable story,Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
unfair!

well thats my oppinion,peace?..its juz unfair that mother and son suffered.while father and daughter enjoyed their lives...i dnt like it,its juz fucking unfair!..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Get an editor

...because "I began to slowly kick the lips of her vagina. " that HAD to hurt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow, what a romantic story

what a romantic story. i really like this one.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Great story except....

....you dropped the only storyline us non incest story addicted dreamers wanted to find out about. What the fuck happened with wifey etc. Turnarounds like that demand a fuller explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks for continuing to write.

Great Story...I'm glad to see you are still writing..

Freddie

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Absolutely Marvelous Story

Thank You for sharing this wonderful story with us. You are a very skilled author and I love your work. Keep'em comin!

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Bravo

This was a wonderful addition to your Matson Family tales.

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Great story, very well written. If you have time, maybe continue the writing more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed the story.

I enjoyed the thought that went into the writing of this story. It was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A faggots mind diarrhea.

Sooo bad ! "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A report from shithausen !

I have decided to cease my writing for a number of the readers have been reported going mad and have been locked in an asylums for the insane.

I feel so guilty that I have decided to commit sepuku.Good bye cruel world of Lit. (Ed.. good riddance!)

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I liked it, I love a good love story sometimes.

Thank you for writing this, author. I have turned into somewhat of a romantic in my old age. Love with a goodly amount of sex.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

I don't think it was unfair the Mom & son were fucked up. Plotting to rape the girl to get her into incest. Let's not forget their lousy asses living off the Dad's dime in his house neither of them doing anything with their lives besides fucking each other. I didn't read about either having a job or the boy going to college. They had the nerve to be bad mouthing the Dad but he the one that provides for them. It be one thing if they just fucked didn't plot to rape the daughter or pop shit & be rude to the Dad in his house but they didn't. I say they got what they deserve as did the Dad & his little girl. Nice ending!

Nedbella1Nedbella1about 10 years ago
Loved it!

What a great story. The love between Jilly and Jack was quite beautiful. They both deserved real love and happiness and I'm glad they both found it. The mother and son were not nice people. They actually seemed like they had mental issues, but they are where they belong. I really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Father/ Daughter???

I am the father of a beautiful 30 year old daughter. She is a slender, compasionate, thoughtful woman with a great figure. Nice waist, big top, and womanly hips. This all said, I have NEVER had ANY thoughts of her other than that of a father. I am so proud of her accomplishments and pleased with her choice of a husband. To take your daughter to bed is gross and sickening and only a pervert would screw up a good woman's life with his ill conceived acts.

Just my opinion.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE APPLE AND THE TREE

this story plays it to another level. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid old woman

I don't like that you gave that bitch LAINE 50 percent of everything even this is a fantasy story. And finding out that she got 25 years made me even more pissed off . I think she shouldn't have gotten anything especially since she was going to be in jail should have had the judge make her give everything back in the criminal proceedings. But I am glad that there was a good ending for the two that wasn't sent to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jack

I hope he gets 25 to life in prison.

henrycarterhenrycarteralmost 9 years ago
A True Romance

I love a romantic story! Not just dad fucking daughter, but true love and romance. You are a skilled author and I wish that I could put words together so well. You are truly a wordsmith! A 5² for this beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too funny

jack be little deserves 50 years in prison. what a sorry slut he/it is

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
checked their cost?

Did those ho's have price tags on their ears?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

beautifully orchestrated

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Mother and son, Father and daughter?

This sure is a messed up family. Anyway it began as a beautiful story of a daughter and father. There were to many typos to enjoy this story, One that really threw me off was when Jilly said that in 18 years she would be 29? hmmm. The next one was the first time they made love, If he put two fingers in her when he went down on her she wasn't a virgin. So there was no hymen to break. So from there on it just became another story with sex at every waking moment on every other paragraph.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago
Not bad

But the irony is astounding, and kudos for the deliberate twist.

As others pointed out, the main difference between what Laine and Ricky did was their plan to rape Jillian. No real reason for Laine's drifting away from her husband and having the affair with the son, and if they drifted apart, there seemed to be no reason for her venom. All states forbid incest (though over half allow first cousin marriage, and a hundred and fifty years ago, first cousin marriage was considered a good match). However, while big city DAs might curl their lips at it, if the accused are adults and consenting, they usually don't bother with prosecution because their case loads are usually full as it is -- unless the plaintiffs are rich and/or famous -- as fame is a future politician's best friend.

For widowedidiot --

This reference may be a bit before your time. In times past, age has sometimes been a hot subject for women. There was a time when it was considered rude to ask a woman her age, no matter how old she was, and the greater the woman's age, the greater the perceived insult. That rule is still there, but it's less of thing these days. Some women when asked would politely answer they were 29, and those around might smile at the "white lie." The lie was accepted because a woman's social position was often tied to her husband's wealth and status and not based on her own accomplishments; a wife was often judged by many things, but physical appearance was at the top of the list, and was a factor in why it was so rude to ask in the first place. Asking a woman her age was an indirect challenge to the woman's status; it called her value into question. The more successful the husband was, the greater the pressure to look and remain beautiful. Failure to retain beauty risked ridicule or worse, sympathy for the husband. There's a lot more to it, but that's a start. And THAT is why the MC Jack joked about Jillian making such a mistake; it was an old joke they were both familiar with.

Comedian Jack Benny turned that around and whenever he was asked how old he was going to be on his next birthday, he would answer, "I'm going to be 29," and the audience would laugh. Once, when Bob Hope was present, he quipped out, "What, again?"

Thanks for sharing. 4* Slainté

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great love story, Laine the ex-wife being a deceptive cunt got exactly what she deserved. The letter and photo from Jilly sent to Laine in prison at the end of the story was a great way to serve that dish of revenge, of course served cold. Both Jack and Jilly in the end of the storyline got their magical happily ever after which was a great ending. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous