Revenge of Champions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In your revenge?" Lunette ask.

"No. In completing yours." with their faces growing contemplative I continue, "What if we watched each other's backs? Got whatever materials we needed. Grew stronger. Then when the time came we helped each other with any problems we might have with our various revenge plots. Obviously what with portal enchantments restricting outsiders from not being able to go in portals except their own you wouldn't be able to cross. But you could provide support from this side."

"You want to join forces. An alliance, so to speak?" Lunette clarifies to which I nod to. "Well admittedly I would love to steal the futures that the other royals stole from me. What you propose is definitely a much easier way to accomplish that goal. I certainly don't see myself as a champion." she pauses for a bit thinking. However, I could see a flame light up in Lunette's ice white eyes. Trying to hide her excitement, she nonchalantly shrugs as she says, "I'll do it. Now that there is this opportunity in front of me I would be a fool not to take it."

I smile and look at Verain who looks very conflicted, "I just don't know. While yes, I am angry, I am just not sure about declaring war on my village, so to speak."

"But what about your sister and most importantly what about Elena," her eyes harden at that, "Surely you also want to find out who betrayed you right? And this mob that you talked about is probably no good. Am I right?"

"They would just recognize who I am and then that would put the people I care about at risk."

"I have people I care about too. Which is one of the reasons I'm changing my appearance. If you look around at most of the people here in town then I'm sure that everyone is practically unrecognizable from who they were. It would be too easy to make ourselves completely different with the items that I hear are available in this world." I counter.

"Come on Verain. Join us." Lunette says, "You said you were treated as an outsider most of your life. You didn't tell Elysra but you told me some of the things they did to you and your sister. You don't owe them anything and yet they took so much from you. Who are they to do that? You don't have to think of yourself as a champion neither." Lunette steadily looks in Verain's eyes and I could see a fire grow in their emerald depths. The same light that was in Lunette's eyes and I'm sure was in mine.

Verain grows a dark smiles. A predatory wolf's grin that magnified her features as she darkly chuckles, "Well, I guess I'd better start planning my own justice as well, huh?"

*****

So yes this story will not feature any actual Corruption of Champions characters and it will be taking part in a different place with slightly different rules. Anyways this is my first time writing a story like this so comments are welcome. Just be constructive and not a complete dick. Hoping to get to some bow chika bow wow in the next chapter. So wait till then. Hope you enjoyed.

12