All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd: Ex-Bully's Mom'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nooo!

Damn it was getting good with a kick ass twist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

Love this series cause they just long enough so not to lose interest. Hope you add nylons to this series. Mom taken or seduces son fully dressed including nylons.

cullynthedwarfcullynthedwarfalmost 9 years ago
the truth aspect

In Liar Liar Jim Carrie's truth just spilled forth. Like a great wave. I'm speaking of the Elevator scene where he whips around saying IT WAS ME before the door closes. Or how he he questions him self saying why is this happening to me and starts babbeling out I'm getting what I deserve, I'm reaping what I have down before slamming his hands over his mouth so he couldn't say any more.

With Brandon's test subject there is a certain level of sneaky-ness they have been allowed to maintain, which the truth aspect should have them vomitting out these self told lies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting

that he has become as much of a bully as those who bullied him. In fact, in some ways he is worse. I know this fantasy, but it seems the only thing he learned was that his neighbor was right: his power allows him to be top dog and he can treat others anyway he wants.

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 9 years ago
Nice addition

Another great chapter. Though be careful not to allow your protagonist to lose control of the situation. Working very well so far. Can't wait to see what the girls got into while he was busy next door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Frustrated Here...

Came at least 3 times during the whole time I was reading your fucken SEXY story, looking forward for the next chapter to come out, although I'm going to be a bit frustrated until it does 😅

zena99zena99almost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Next time either Parker or his Milf mom disobeys the punishment should be for mommy to punch Parker in his nuts as hard as she can.

BladenessBladenessalmost 9 years ago
Love it

Great chapter here. Brandon being especially cruel to Parker was pretty awesome. I really like the scheming that goes on in the girls under his control which adds a lot of possible intrigue. Really cool story overall. My favorite parts is probably when Brandon just adds to their list of tasks for disobedience until his victims know their place. I hope he gets more ambitious and figures out a way to mass distribute his concoction. :)

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 9 years ago
Oh boy.

Something tells me that her revenge plan is going to backfire big time. I also hope Brandon took into account for making sure the husband doesn't find out.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 9 years ago

I really do enjoy your writing. You're one of my favorite authors here. I realize you really have a taste for revenge. That and dominance. I never really gave it much thought but after reading your stories I have to admit it intrigues me. Keep up the good work Looking forward to more.

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 9 years ago

Very enjoyable but i hope you write more of this series soon. Would like to read what happens to the entire cheerleading squad if brandon gets that far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love this. I'm not really sure what else to say but I wish I found this the day it was published. Oh and the day it was published was my birthday, well that last entrance was not the part important...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's good to laugh!

Humor is something usually missing from erotic literature. I've been enjoying this series, and I hope that it can continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never MORE

We all know you will NEVER finish this series. EVER.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

I love sarcastic negative comments... they are my favourite.

That said, there will be at least two more parts in this series... the next part is half written, but I am struggling with the mom plot.

When I figure that out... the story should be able to get finished.

I hum and haw over mom being sprayed and or not....

Jasmine August 2015

PS: If you are curious about a sequel, email me. I will tell you what stories I am working on. With 200 stories choosing which stories need sequels and which ones don't is always a challenge.

Often I base it on requests and comments...

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago

Spray his mom with the new spray he was working on so she will not be like the others and not be a slut slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Slip UP? Or part of the plot?

I notice you didn't put Becky under a secrecy order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want more

Please tell us when you are going to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very sexy

When is the next part coming out its already October and u said it would be out in fall do u mean November

Soulcatcher157Soulcatcher157over 8 years ago
Niice!!!!!

Please finish this one!!! I have to know where this leads!! Great story!!

bastarddogofhellbastarddogofhellover 8 years ago
Slow learner

What exactly does she expect his reaction to be when he finds her ears deep in his mom's pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the stories

But you really need to write the one about his ex boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Revenge is a DICK best served cold"

"Revenge is a dish best served cold". Change it to "Revenge is a DICK best served cold" ..... LOL

Bigjohn59Bigjohn59about 8 years ago
Love the revenge

Love the revenge of the bully. You should have him changed into a Transsexual. Then he could be a rea cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
O K

Normally, I don't enjoy stories involving family members fucking each other, but this time, I think the mother is going to try to use her son to get her off, even though he has been conditioned only to want men, and this could set her off to no end!

Annie Nonnomous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Garbage

Even with the added chapters this was simply mindless drivel. Another "favored" author on Lit that can do no wrong. Thoroughly unlikable characters engaged in mindless acts of stupidity. Laughably bad, yet highly rated. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perfect

Just fucking perfect

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

wonderful story

Love even though he can add thoughts to his victims they still retain some self thought, it makes the story more interesting. Everyone of his victims plotting against him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story for what it is. I also believe that individuals who have always acted high and their whole lives, would have difficulty accepting such a kid of control.

As for that individual who wrote in the commentary section titled"Garbage". It sounded very similar to another driver in the previous chapter. The only thing I recommend for those idiots is to stop reading if you dislike it so much, and do something else. The writer did a great job indicating what the story was previously and what it will highlight.

If you don't like what is presented walk away. Better yet, if you think you can do better, than put up or shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When this ever get finished?

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

Well now you've allowed Brandon to go down from Debauching his little sister and her friend to completely ruining the lives of bothe tha haughty woman next door and her bully-boy friend, all for their not being nice to him. And all of this an irreversible lifetime sentence. And as a response to an earlier poster, I'm continuing to read this story only on the slim hope that Brandon will, in the ens. get what he REALLY deserves!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

The story went a bit downhill with this chapter, as our "Hero" turned rather mean and extreme on his Bully and the guy's Mother. Even if they were as bad as they were pictured, he did give them pretty severe :Life Sentences." And he seems to take real enjoyment out of doing it to them, which is a character weakness of his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lowlife author. The fact that he spent neurons and time on this crap is a prime example of what he secretly wants to be: a gutterbrain.

And to the anon and commentors that defended this trash, I bet that you're really proud that you can fap to anything, including eating shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The bully punishment could have been worse.

He could have been made a homophobic. But unable to resist sucking cock or getting ass fucked. Especially if it disgusted him.

Made him super attracted to women, but shit himself once they got intimate. And loose his erection. The beg them to make him a sissy boy.

But cool

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Your fucking up this story which is unfortunate really. This could have been a great story. You had the right ideas but went the wrong way about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story. Your short chapter stories are just full of quick intense encounters. I've set out to read and score every story on your page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't argue that Brandon's a bigger asshole than anyone who was generally unpleasant

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

439, Not sure I enjoy revenge stories, but these are an interesting step on the payback to his former boss. Also, having sex with his mom would include a bit of love into his hate moves. What an evil mind produces such payback.

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

While I agree that those on the receiving end were shitty people that could use a little punishment, this is extreme and only makes Brandon seem like the worst of the worst. I get it, he's pissed at being on the receiving end from these people all his life, but the punishment is just too much. It's like getting a life sentence for hitting someone. The fact that there doesn't appear to be a way to reverse the conditioning makes it worse when he's just casually giving out life-changing orders (though I wonder why he can't just order them to override a previous condition). Where does it end?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, while I do like for some bitchy people to get their comeuppance there is a point that become overkill. Brandon is not thinking through what punishments he is giving and will get people in trouble. He needs to find a way to override some of the commands. All he needs to do is say something like 'stop having the need for cum' for his sister to stop the craving. Hopefully Brandon will find a way to override the spray.

maddictmaddict22 days ago

Brandon you've become what you are against. Arrogant people. That said, how do you have so much cum, you got some balls on you boy even at 18/19 you are load ed.

I would never pull out of her mouth to give a facial. In your house wives at play there is some discretion of who knows . I still go back to the story's to see Rebecca's illustrations the pencil drawing are simple and simply the best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50838 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...