Revenge of the Nerd: Ex-Bully's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then stop being a dumb bitch," I demanded.

"Please, don't add more," the MILF pleaded.

"Sure," he shrugged, "now go and eat some cunt."

She sighed, as she finally got up, her ass feeling wide open.

Dressed, he smiled, "Have fun munching cunt."

She wanted to call him an asshole, but resisted and watched him leave, when suddenly an idea popped into her head. If she was going to be humiliated and her family torn apart, she too could return the favour.

She looked out the window, watched him get in his car and drive away.

'You fuck with my family, I'll fuck with yours,' she smiled, her revenge plan already formulating in her head. She quickly got dressed, washed the two loads of cum off her face, and headed over to obey the eat pussy command... thankfully the fucker didn't say who.

The end

Coming in the fall: MOM