Revenge on a Prankster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of the night, I had a dream. It was unlike any dream I've ever had before. I was back on the massage table and Michael was pumping his huge cock in and out of my mouth. In the dream, I was easily swallowing that massive thing. My lips and throat were steadily flexing as I took every inch. I was loving it. I was naked, on my stomach and he was massaging my ass as he fucked my face, over and over.

Dreams are weird, and anything goes. As I dreamed on, his cock got bigger and bigger and I was impossibly taking all of it. Like a goddamn Hentai cartoon, he was plunging well over a foot of dick in and out of my throat. I was watching from a third point of view as he rhythmically pumped my face. Finally, I returned to my view, his dick was back to it's normal (huge) size and he unloaded what seemed like a cup of cum into my mouth. I eagerly swallowed all of it and said to him, "Do you have the time?" Like I said, dreams are weird. And with that, I startled awake.

Drenched in sweat, hard as steel, and my abdomen sticky with an insane amount of precum. I pushed the covers back in a daze and staggered into the bathroom trying not to wake my wife. My mind was buzzing with the vision of Michael's sexy penis and I started pumping my own to relieve the strain. I don't know what came over me but I went back to the vision of sucking his cock while I beat off as quietly as I could in the bathroom. It only took minute and I erupted the biggest load of cum I've ever produced. It splashed hard off the hot water faucet handle, and splattered all over the mirror. I was like a damn porn star in here, hosing down the bathroom in the middle of the night, imagining I was sucking a dick. I have lost my mind completely apparently. I quietly cleaned up the bathroom, went back to bed and fell into a deep sleep.

The next week I caught my self daydreaming about Michael's dick about 50 fucking times, dammit! Work was stressful enough without confusing feelings and I was tense by the end of the week. Every night when I got home, Jeff's lights were still out. My wife told me that Jeff was on a work trip so I didn't see him all week. Good. Fucker.

Friday was girls night so the wife would be out. I planned to go home, drink about 9 of my favorite IPAs and just chill by myself. When I got to the liquor store, I pulled out my money clip and the card that Michael had given me fell out. I started at it on the ground for a few seconds.

"Regular massage, huh?" I thought to myself. "I wonder how big the 'regular' massage cock is."

My mind tends to be cynical but I did believe him that it was a non dick-sucking massage and I could use a REAL massage after this week. I grabbed a 12 pack and then drove over to the Red Market a few miles away. I sat in the car and drank 2 of the beers as I tried to reconcile what I was doing. It was after 6 pm when I finally walked in and no one was at the counter. However, Michael, dressed in street clothes was walking up the back hallway when I got up to the front.

"Hey, Dan!" He said. "I was hoping to see you this week! You're not here to kill me right?" He asked jokingly.

"Hi Michael. Not unless you put the 'gold package' in my face" I said sarcastically.

It took every fiber of my being not to look at his crotch. But it didn't matter anyway. He was wearing athletic pants and no underwear from the look of it. I could see that thick bulge in my peripheral vision easily. And yes, my body started pumping blood into my dick. Dammit!

He laughed. "I just started my shift. Come with me and we'll get you set up."

I followed him down the hall and said "Hey, look. I'm really sorry again that I freaked out on you last week. I was just surprised and didn't react very well."

"It's fine. I'm not scared of you anymore." He said with a wink. "Oh, and I had a few thoughts on how to get Jeff back."

"Ha!" I laughed. "I'll do anything to get his sorry ass for that." Hmmm, poor choice of words, maybe.

He laughed, opened the door for me and said "I'll be right back. Go ahead and disrobe, the towel is right there if you want it."

Now I was in a situation. I was half hard already, slightly buzzed, and my boxers were starting to get tight. "Fuck it." I thought and stripped them off. "I'm going to relax and enjoy this massage."

I mounted the table, pulled the towel over my ass and tried to relax. It took a while for Michael to return and my partial erection subsided a bit.

"All right Dan, are you ready for a regular massage?" He asked jokingly.

I laughed and said "Absolutely. Just let me ... adjust."

I pushed up my hips and again set my package between my legs, making room by spreading them a bit. This time, the towel slid up my back and I was exposed from mid-butt down. I didn't care. "Fuck it." was the theme for the evening. Michael didn't say a word and got to work on me. I was relaxed around him now, we had quite an intense relationship early but somehow I felt more relaxed because of it. He massaged me as before and it was very relaxing. He has really strong hands and I felt the stress melting away. As he worked on my ass cheeks, I found that I was eagerly waiting for him to do my shoulders so I could see his cock again.

This time there was no contact with my asshole, and no contact with my balls either. I strangely felt a little disappointed by that. "I guess you should have ordered the "Gold" again" I thought mockingly to myself.

Finally, Michael moved around to my head and I got to see that what I had to admit that I really was here for. I again marveled at the shape and position. This time his amazing thick cock was off to the left side a bit more, arching gracefully over big balls, terminating at that big mushroom head. I didn't notice his balls much before since I was in such shock, but wow, they looked huge too. I realized suddenly that I wasn't going to get to see them. This was not the right massage for that.

As he started working down my back like last time, his cock came closer to my face. Since I was still in "Fuck it" mode and had the confidence of alcohol, I decided to position my hand so his cock laid right in it.

"Oh, sorry!" he said and pulled back quickly. "I didn't mean to do that!"

"It's fine Michael. I'm not going to freak out on you again." I could tell that he was trying to keep his dick from touching my hands again as he worked my back but my brain wasn't going to let that happen apparently. It wasn't much longer before I had him in both my hands.

"Ummm... Dan? What are you doing?" he said gingerly.

I wasn't feeling talkative so I just kept cupping his balls. That should suffice for an answer. And boy did it. It was just a few seconds before that massive tree trunk was straining hard against the thin white fabric.

I hooked my fingers in the waistband and Michael said "Dan, wait... Um, are you sure?"

To answer his question, I pulled them down. The waistband caught on his quickly hardening member so it popped up with force when I finally freed it. And there it was again, in all its glory, this incredible cock. Right in front of my eyes.

I stroked it gently and he moaned quietly. I marveled at the heat coming off of it. I wondered if my cock felt that hot to my wife when she played with me. The shaft inside was pulsing and so amazingly hard but the skin was incredibly soft. There was a very faint musty, but not at all unpleasant, scent emanating from his crotch. A truly unique sensation of textures, scents, and heat. I was way off the deep-end now and even my cynical mind had given up on chastising me momentarily. Inhibitions were lost, and I was really enjoying this new experience.

It was amazing how his cock felt in my hands. As I kept stroking, a big bubble of precum slowly formed on his head. I realized with sudden longing that I wanted in in my mouth. I stretched out my tongue and the tip of it dabbed the precum. It really didn't taste like much but it was warm and coated my tongue. I immediately wanted more so I continued to tongue his head. He was too low for me to get much of his cock into my mouth. He must have sensed this I guess because he pulled a small foot pedal out from under the table, stepped on it and the table slowly lowered down. That, in turn, brought his cock closer and closer to my mouth and I spread my lips to allow entry. His beautiful member slowly slipped into my mouth as the table continued downward. As more of his cock pressed into my mouth, I was taken back to my dream.

I realized at that moment that the dream was even more ridiculous than it had seemed at the time. I couldn't fit more than half of his cock in my mouth and I was straining at the thickness. I gagged and fumbled around like a prom date trying to figure out how to suck this damn thing. Michael, for his part, was very patient and gentle. Finally, I found that with one hand around the base, I could fairly easily take the rest of it into my mouth. His head would gently touch the back of my throat but not enough to make me gag. I figured out how to relax my jaw some too and I fell into a comfortable rhythm. As long as I took a break every once in a while, I was good. I kept sucking that magnificent cock for all I was worth. It was so intoxicating.

I pushed his shorts down further and he stepped out of them. Now that they were free, I could also see those amazing balls. They were perfectly shaped, heavy looking and completely shaved. I had never seen balls that hung that low either. I had a sudden urge to put them in my mouth but I couldn't bring myself to stop sucking just yet. I was really enjoying myself now. With my other hand, I cupped and gently squeezed his balls. They were cooler than his cock but still felt pleasantly warm. I tugged gently down on them and Michael moaned softly.

"You sure you've never done this before?" He asked.

How can a guy answer with an eight-inch penis in his mouth? I didn't even try.

After a few more minutes of this, Michael pulled is cock out of my mouth with an audible "pop". I was about to start complaining when he said "Turn over on your back and scoot down. Let's try something a little different."

I did what I was told. Who am I to argue with the Gold Package? As I turned over, the towel fell completely off and my own erection was fully exposed. Remember the theme for tonight? I didn't care and wondered what we were going to do next. As long as it involved his dick back in my mouth, I was fine with it. He gently pushed me down the table a bit more and climbed on top in a 69 position.

Even on his knees, that massive package was hanging all they way down and resting on my face. I now had full access to those incredible balls and began gently sucking them individually into my mouth. That was really amazing, feeling the soft skin of his balls in my mouth, the faint musty scent of his crotch in my nose. He was completely shaved or waxed down here and I was licking, sucking, and kissing all over. I wasn't ready to tongue any ass here but I did spend a lot of time licking his taint. He was loving it and so was I!

As I sucked on one heavy ball, I absently thought to myself that this was where all the cum was generated, so it must be a huge volume. I worked my way back to his cock and tried to find a comfortable way to suck it in this position but it really didn't work. It was too difficult to control the depth and I kept gagging. However, I don't give up easily when I want something bad so I kept at it.

He was giving me a similar treatment on my balls too, gently pulling them down while sucking and licking me. The wife always gave a couple squeezes to my balls when she blew me, but this was different. I'd never had anyone pull them down so firmly. At first, it was uncomfortable but he found the optimal pressure and distance because it shortly started to feel amazing! He then began expertly deep-throating my cock.

"Dan, you have an amazing cock." He said between swallows.

I realized suddenly that Jeff was right, men do know how to suck cock better. I would cum in just a few more seconds of this. His talented mouth felt amazing but what I really wanted was to get a better position to suck him. I squirmed out from underneath him and he sat back on the table. I saw a chair in the corner, pulled it over and sat down to finish what I had started.

This was even a better position for sucking cock. I could easily control how much of it was in my mouth and the angle was better om my neck and jaw. I licked and sucked that magnificent cock like a man obsessed. From this position, I could control the depth without my hands so I used them to massage his massive balls. He apparently really liked it when I pulled down on them because he moaned every time I did. I found a pumping rhythm where I'd take as much of his penis into my mouth as I could, while pulling down firmly on his balls. Then, as I slid back up, I'd let his balls come back up and gently squeeze them at the same time. That really got him going both physically and vocally. He was slowly bucking his hips along with my new-found technique.

I could feel Michael getting close to orgasm and his massive dick swelled even more. "I'm not sure what your intentions are, but I am going to come very soon." He said breathlessly.

Again, I wasn't feeling conversational so I picked up the pace and pistoned my head up and down faster and faster on his cock and pulled his balls down harder and harder. Michael really started moaning now and I felt him swell to impossible proportions. "hhnnnnnnn..." he moaned and a huge eruption of surprisingly hot cum streamed into my mouth. I didn't know what to do so I started swallowing as fast as I could. That was a good thing because he just kept ejaculating rope after rope of thick, hot cum in my waiting mouth. I could feel the creamy semen coating my entire mouth. My teeth, under my tongue, and sliding down my throat as I swallowed as much as I could.

I was wondering when this was going to stop as his cock kept pulsing. He shot at least 7 or 8 huge streams of cum into my mouth and I swallowed every drop. By now, my jaw was sore so it was good timing that I finished him now. As he started to soften a bit, I gently sucked and licked his beautiful cock clean, feeling proud of myself.

"Wow, Dan. That was amazing! You are really good at that!" He said breathlessly. "Maybe I should pay you!"

"Yeah, great. Jeff would be so proud." Apparently, swallowing large amounts of cum brings back my sarcastic wit.

"Oh shit! Jeff" Michael exclaimed. "He got here just after you did. I forgot to tell you. He's here every Friday."

"Oh, fuck!" I said "I don't want him to know I'm here now!"

"He won't." Michael said with his hands on my shoulders. "Hey... I have to show you something... Come with me."

Michael led me through a door I hadn't noticed before in the corner of the massage room. It led down a dark hallway which was good because I was buck naked with a raging erection, following a naked guy with a horse's cock. Oh, did I mention the taste of his come was still in my mouth? I might need to have my head examined after this.

Michael opened a door and we walked into a small, dark room. It was immediately obvious that we were on the dick side of a glory hole because a naked guy was pumping his cock through a hole in the wall. There was a huge flat-screen monitor on the wall, clearly filming the other side of the room. I looked up at it and saw Jeff on his knees, wearing headphones and sucking the longest, skinniest cock I'd ever seen. I pulled back instinctively but Michael caught my arm.

"Don't worry." He whispered "He can't see us, its just a video feed."

This was no glory hole like I'd ever seen before in porn films. The actual hole itself was about 10 inches tall, and maybe 6 inches wide. Presumably to facilitate men of different heights but also so the guy on the sucking side could reach through and work the balls. I knew this, not because I am an expert, but because Jeff was massaging this guys' high and tight sack vigorously. He apparently was really enjoying it because he was moaning and encouraging Jeff's actions. Next to the main hole were 2 other holes on either side. It didn't make any sense until I saw the guy reach through with both hands and hold Jeff's head while he pistoned that long skinny cock into Jeff's throat. Jeff was right, he could really swallow a cock.

The guy getting his cock sucked noticed us open the door, turned and said nonchalantly "I'm almost done, you can go next." He was clearly talking to me as he nodded at my hard cock.

"No way!" I whispered to Michael. "No fucking way I'm letting him suck my cock!"

"He'll never know it's yours, he can't see enough through the hole or hear you. Besides, you think I'm good at sucking cock, wait until you try Jeff. He is the best!"

"So I've heard." I grumbled.

Just about that time, the guy at the wall pulled his cock out of Jeff's mouth and made some gesture through the hole with his hand. Jeff stood up, turned around and exposed his asshole through the wall. Long John Silver started spurting an insane amount of cum all over Jeff's puckered-up hole.

"Hmmm, ok..." I said, questioningly.

"Jeff hates cum in his mouth." Michael whispered. "He yelled at me the first time he sucked me off because I didn't pull out in time. He can be a real bitch about it."

It was a surreal watching all of this but given what I had just done, well, let's just say Michael's idea was actually making sense to my sex-fueled brain. Contestant #1 finished unloading on Jeff and stepped back. It was hard to see too much on this side but the video was close up and clear. Jeff took a drink of water from a bottle near him and said "Next!" in only the way Jeff could do it. I hesitated a few seconds and he yelled again. "I said Next!" This damn guy...

I stepped up to the hole, as hard and as long as I'd ever been in my life, and eased my cock in.

"Ooh baby!" Jeff exclaimed. "We got a new cock! Woot, woot!"

Do all gay guys talk this much? I reached in through one of the side holes and pressed his head towards my cock.

"OK, OK!" Jeff complained. "Don't get your balls in a bunch! And absolutely do NOT come in my mouth! Is that clear, bitch?"

"Clear." I mumbled, trying to disguise my voice as best I could.

With that out of the way, Jeff began giving me the best head I'd ever imagined. I put it out of my mind who was sucking me and just enjoyed it. He started gently licking my head, sucking it into his mouth occasionally while massaging my swollen balls. It felt amazing as he slowly transitioned to deeper sucking. I couldn't see anything because I was basically hugging the wall but if I turned my head to the left, I could see the video feed. His mouth was almost maxed out on my girth, but that didn't stop him from swallowing every inch of my cock.

I thought to my wife "I love you babe, but Jeff was right. He can out-suck you any day of the week." Maybe I'd take them up on that contest after all.

I felt like I was getting close and Jeff noticed too. He pulled me out of his mouth and I immediately felt disappointed. I did NOT want him to stop!

"I can tell you're getting close. Remember what I told you. No Cum!" Jeff said tersely and took a hold of my balls. He pulled them down very firmly and slapped them lightly. "Remember, I've got your balls."

"Whatever, just please put my cock back in your mouth!!" I silently pleaded in my mind.

Jeff resumed this incredible blow job and I felt my orgasm beginning. It started down at my feet and felt like a rush of adrenaline flowing through my body at incredible speed. The feeling rushed to my head like a freight train and I felt unsteady for a second. Then it flowed back down my chest, to my stomach, and finally crashed into my balls. Jeff was still holding them down tightly but that just intensified the feeling. He started to pull me out of his mouth but I reached in the two side holes and grabbed his head. I thrust back into his throat as the massive wave of pleasure erupted out of my swollen cock. He struggled and tried to pull away but I wasn't going to let that happen. I held his head for a few seconds and pumped what felt like a quart of cum into his mouth. He let go of my balls and pushed away as I spurted a firehose of cum in his open mouth and all over his face.