Revenge on a Prankster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched on the screen as he sat back with a shocked look on his face. I could see my spurting cock on the screen, still hosing down his face and open mouth. As the shock started to turn to anger, I pulled back through the wall and turned around. Michael and Long John both looked as shocked as Jeff.

I said matter-of-factly. "Don't worry, he's my neighbor."

"WHAT THE FUCK!" screamed Jeff from the other side of the wall. He put his face right up to the hole, looking furious and hilarious at the same time. I squatted down and looked at him through the hole.

"Got you." I smiled.

"Dan?!? I... wha..." Jeff stammered with my cum dripping off his face. "What the fuck are you doing here?! I... what??"

"Well, since you gave me the 'Gold' package, I thought I'd repay you with the 'Dan' package." I smirked.

Jeff's astonishment started to turn to a smile. "You son of a fucking bitch!" He exclaimed, incredulously. "I cannot fucking believe you just did that to me!"

He was starting to laugh and slowly became aware of the two scared-shitless guys behind me, quivering in the corner.

"Michael!?, Rich?! You two fuckers were in on this too?!?" He partly screamed and partly laughed.

They both started stammering and talking at once. I don't even know what they said but I put my hand up and stopped them.

"This was my idea, Jeff. Your prank went a bit too far this time." I winked at him but kept a semi-serious tone. "You needed to be taught a lesson from the master."

He smiled, and looked down at my slowly softening cock, dripping the final bits of cum onto the floor.

"When can you teach me another lesson, master?" Jeff asked and licked some of my cum off of his lips.

Fuck. Just like that, he turned it back around on me.

I knew when I was beat so I stood back up and started walking back to the massage room.

"Wait! Master? Maaaaa-ster?" Jeff mockingly called after me. Did I mention he sucks?

Michael followed me and shut the door behind us, leaving Jeff to clean himself up and Long John to probably run far, far away. Poor guy. He had no idea what he was in for. Michael was still looking a bit timid but as usual, his huge cock was hard as a rock.

"Do you ever not have a hard on?" I asked him.

"Uh... yeah." He stammered, and looked down at it. "That was just so damn hot. I was amazed by that performance. I... I... Just wow!"

I was completely drained at this point or I would have took another shot at the gold package. I reached out and gently took his cock in my hand, stroked it softly and cupped those balls one more time. Michael moaned softly.

"I'm not sure if I'll be back." I said. "But tonight was an amazing experience. Thanks."

"The pleasure was all mine Dan. Seriously." He said. "I'm adding you to the gold package member's list. Come back anytime and I can introduce you to some of the member-only benefits."

I didn't know what that meant but I had a feeling that I'd be back at some point. I needed to get my head around my new feelings and also the fact that I basically just cheated on my wife. I didn't feel great about that but I had a feeling she'd be understanding. She knew something was up. I just wasn't quite sure how to tell her that I sucked a massive cock, swallowed a huge amount of cum, and loved it. Oh, and also I fucked the hell out of your "bestie's" dirty little mouth. I'd have to think about that a bit more.