Revenge on Kyrhan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Nazneen, you have told us that your husband was really submissive, isn't it so?

- Yes, Princess, I trained him in that objective!

- Good, dear! I chatted with Susan and she narrated me that the first time Gupta fucked her in presence of her husband, he made the poor guy in the middle of the room on his four. She lay down on her husband's back and Gupta fucked her there while poor John was unable to know what Gupta was doing to his wife. I got so excited with it that I asked Kyrhan to repeat that scene with you and he decided to grant me such a favor! Now, I would propose the four of us to strip down naked : Our exercises will be much easier to do without such impediments!

Kira finally made some variations from Susan's descriptions : Nazneen's husband stretched on a low table with several thick pillows under his belly as Kyrhan was just too heavy to be supported by the slim figure of Nazneen's husband only. He was in no ways diminutive, just Kyrhan was oversize in comparison! Kira then placed an ornamented horse saddle that decorated the room on his back, tightening the straps around his waist. Kira then positioned Nazneen on the belly across the saddle with her head hanging on one side and her legs dangling down on the other side. Kyrhan stripped down naked and placed himself behind her. He greased his cock and started to insert his cock between Nazneen's buttocks.

The young woman smiled when she sensed the surprise of Kyrhan when his cock slid with little effort into her tight hole : Mark and Rajeev had made a thorough job there and she had made her husband lube it quite liberally before entering the room... Nazneen just moaned when the last inches passed the barrier of her sphincter. Kira congratulated her effusively and it was a little victory for the girl! Even Kyrhan was flabbergasted : he had expected to fight a long battle and Nazneen had taken him effortlessly as if her sheath had been specially designed to receive his impressive scimitar!

Grinning, Kyrhan started pushing his partner backwards to get deeper into her and leaning forward at the same time. The pillows under her husband's belly found then their complete interest. Nazneen moaned and let Kyrhan bend her body to his will. Nazneen supported her body with her hands : She had dropped her arms, placing her fingers flat on the floor. Her breasts were thrust out high. She braced her feet against her husband's feet and hands, trying to get increased support. She gasped helplessly :

- Yes, Kyrhan! Yes! Come on! Fuck me!

The Prince drew his feet back together, with his soles and toes firmly planted on the floor and his body bent forward for maximum leverage. He lifted his buttocks slightly off Nazneen's buttocks and, holding her tightly by the hips, began fucking her hard with quick, deep, jabbing thrusts, rocking his hips swiftly back and forth. It was a difficult position, but one that he seemed to manage without apparent effort.

going further and further back. The risk of toppling was so great that Kyrhan asked Kira to push on Nazneen's shoulders and help steadying her. Her torso was now horizontal, supported partly by his spread thighs, partly by his hands at her waist.

- A really good job, Nazneen! Kira would never have done better!

The compliment really pleased the Pakistani girl. Kyrhan started to move much faster now. She began to scream aloud in response, her body jerking and jiggling furiously, her breasts bouncing violently with the prince's unceasing pounding thrusts. Her husband felt a shard of envy shoot through him. Nazneen had never responded to him so enthusiastically!

- OH! OH! My God! OH! OH! OHHHHHH! It's tooo much!! Ooohhh! It's just tooo goooddd!

They exploded together, just as Kyrhan had wanted it to be! Her husband had gotten a raging hard on hearing the desperate moans of his wife but the little points on his chastity belt soon made him calm down and concentrate on his supportive role! He could just hope that his wife would have pity on him! Kyrhan kept at it for several minutes before slowing down and easing back on the sofa, lifting Nazneen, still deeply skewered on his rigid cock. She came up with him, in his arms, gasping and panting, kissing him hungrily, her ass hole still jammed down hard on his cock. Grinning triumphantly, Kyrhan eased his partner down on a settee.

Nazneen understood immediately, turning around on her forearms and knees with her face to him. He knelt down in front of her and pulled her to him, against his crotch. She took his massive penis in her hand and slowly pulled him into her mouth. It was just coming out of her shit hole but she didn't care for the moment. She groaned deep in her cock-filled throat, her body rocking forward as the Prince thrust deep into her. Kyrhan finished unloading his sperm into her mouth and she dutifully swallowed it all!

The Prince grunted, his hands going under her body to squeeze her swollen breasts. He played with her nipples elongating them before releasing her from his grip. She felt an unusual excitation growing in her belly and sending flashes through out her body : a girl being milked like a cow, that was the debasing image that came to her mind but she was so deeply elated that she couldn't gather the wits to rebel. Kyrhan could have thrown heaps of insults on her, calling her whore or slut that it would never have awoken her from her felicity : she was the epitome of a well fucked woman and nothing would have stirred her from her present reverie.

Nazneen lay on the settee with Kyrhan sprawled just to her left side when she felt a cool draught coming from above her. She opened her eyes to discover her husband wielding a large ostrich feather fan that was hanging from his waist belt. He used it skillfully to cool down his wife and the lover who had given her so much pleasure in front of his eyes. Nazneen plunged back into her slumber until a whispering voice forced her out of it :

- Nazneen, would you like to have your pussy licked by a very clever tongue? You still have to lick Kyrhan's cock cleaned or shall I call for someone else to do the job?

- No, Kira! I don't want my husband to do such a dirty job!

- Dirty, Nazneen? I always clean my husband's cock straight out of my ass! I think it's the least I can do for him and nothing he does is too dirty for me! If you don't want to clean him, I could do it myself or have Jodhaa come and do it if you prefer!

- Jodhaa? But she is Mark's wife!

- Yes and she is also the receptacle of the cum from my twenty three Dalits...

- And of your old team leader Dinu, if I've retained the lesson!

- Impressive, Nazneen! So will it be Jodhaa or me? You choose!

- Mmmhhh! Then it will be Jodhaa! She is a mere servant : then, I may also have her free my husband from his cage. He has performed quite well under maximum stress and he has earned a reward! I'll allow him to fuck your little minx : mouth, pussy and ass hole in any order he may choose but if you are still a bit horny, we could share a steam bath together and be ready later if Kyrhan wants you or me!

- So you aren't sated yet, Nazneen! Good! This palace seems to have the same effect on you as it has had on me : getting me perpetually turned on! On a few occasions, we had six or more of our harem girls together here and Kyrhan fucked us all until we were all pregnant from him. Perhaps, we could have six or more girls to come with their husbands and organize another Roman orgy together.

- Yes, Kira but only the girl's legitimate husband would be out of limits for her and the only thing banned for a girl would be to say no to any male suitor...

- Except her husband, of course! You've a really dirty mind, Nazneen! But we may try it some day!

Jodhaa came in a hurry as soon as Kira called for her. She was wearing a red and orange saree : she appeared to be surrounded by a raging fire and it seemed to really inflame the lust of Nazneen's husband. Once informed that if that suited her, Jodhaa should put herself at the complete disposal of Nazneen's husband, she looked him up closely, just like a horse dealer evaluating a new purchase. The inspection should have convinced her as she finally nodded :

- He seems healthy and resilient! What am I to pay to have this fine stallion?

- Nothing of importance : just suck Kyrhan clean. He is just out of Nazneen's ass hole!

- Just that! Nazneen, you have no idea of what is really important in this palace : receiving the Prince's cock in my mouth, pussy or ass hole is a pleasure I would fight for. I would have paid for it, I would have done anything for it and you offer me that fine stud for that... Any time you want!

- Nazneen and me, we are going to retire to her bedroom, take the key to her husband's cock cage, close it around him and take him to your own bedroom. He will escort you there. You'll invite both Mark and Dinu to join you in your suite. Nazneen's husband will be your slave for the whole night, help you change clothes to receive your husbands, take a scented bath, put on your make up tomorrow morning and stand at the bed as you have sex with your mates. He will, of course, clean you up with his tongue afterwards! Is it clear, Jodhaa?

- Yes, Princess!

- And for you, Mister No name as Nazneen hasn't still made the presentation!

- I'll obey, Princess!

Two hours later, Jodhaa opened herself the door of her bedroom to both her husbands. She was resplendent in a Princess' saree and jewels Kira had lent her. A cloud of delicious fragrances surrounded her. Nazneen's husband had made a magnificent job at applying her make up. No professional would have done a better job. She ordered him to turn away from her while she offered the two men a memorable strip tease. She danced lewdly to make them mad with desire before falling on her back on the bed where her slave had scattered rose petals. Without waiting for a signal from her, Mark slammed his prick up, hard, into her pussy and Dinu reciprocated by planting his cock into her back passage. Kyrhan had reamed her regularly for months but she had kept by some miracle a virginal tightness that her lovers really enjoyed. Mark's forceful entry made her head snap back. He held himself deep in her body for a minute, while Dinu impaled her backward then both men began to use her, quickly and roughly.

As they sandwiched her mercilessly, Mark enjoyed pressing her against Dinu, knowing that the old Indian man got even deeper into her bowels. The motion of her body as he pounded her would make her buttocks rub up and down against his cock. The two men enjoyed fucking her together and they indulged into that pleasure at least once every week. Dinu watched her hands, clenching as Mark fucked her. Her tight, bigamous cunt and ass hole felt so good. It wasn't very long before both of them were swelling, ready to cum, to fill her holes with their sperm. - You seem to be really enjoying it, slut! Are you ready for our cum, Jodhaa? We are going to fill your body with our cum! With a simultaneous groan of pleasure, they let themselves go. Mark's cum flooded her pussy, pulse after pulse shooting deep against her cervix as Dinu kept fucking into her buttocks. Her tight holes drew spurt after spurt from them, and they could feel her arching her hips up back and fro to milk both of them of their seed. When they were done enjoying her, they slid out and stepped back. Dinu reached for a towel to clean her but she beckoned for Nazneen's husband, telling him to obey her wife and clean her holes.

Mark and Dinu enjoyed the sight before them : a pretty, lifting her body from her couch to offer both of her soiled holes to the tongue of a third man. She seemed utterly abused and used, with cum running back out of her pussy and dripping out of her ass hole. But she seemed even more triumphant, as if she was begging for more, begging for their cum again in her body. She was mumbling something, trying to speak. Mark bent down to catch what she was saying. - More! More... More cock! More cum! I need more! Mark immediately phoned to the Dalits' barracks and, twenty minutes later, she was spread on her bed, naked and the Dalits were queueing to fuck her. She looked fantastic there, more vulnerable, more ready for use. Nazneen's husband was waiting patiently to suck her pussy clean. She had promised him to suck his cock each time he had swallowed the cum of six men and he was pretty sure she would respect her part of the deal!

On the next morning after they had rested just a couple of hours, Jodhaa came up with another idea : use one of the ostrich feathers of his fan on Nazneen's husband, after having him put on a blindfold. She had teased him with the feather, caressing his lips, his nipples, his feet, his thigh, his balls and finally his cock as he was tied up. He couldn't forecast the next place Jodhaa would turn her attention to... She continued teasing and tickling him until he cummed, soiling his undies. Then Jodhaa scooped up his sperm and made him swallow it! It wasn't painful but the poor sod endured maddening pleasure during such a long time.

Mark and Dinu were so excited that they decided to double team her once more and Nazneen's husband had to swallow another load of cum. Jodhaa had Mark film the scene, so they could have Kira and Nazneen watch it later with the other girls of the harem. Before marching her slave for the night to his legitimate owner, Jodhaa didn't forget to lock him back into his cock cage! He was too exhausted to comment!

12