Revenge Pt. 01: Her View

Story Info
A story of seductive domination.
5.3k words
4.38
14.4k
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers

I pulled my car up to the edge of his driveway and killed the engine. What am I doing? Who shows up twenty five years after a three month relationship? I ground my teeth in frustration. It had felt like more than a fling, and he just disafuckingpeared on me without a word. Anger washed over me and I put my key back in the ignition preparing to leave.

No! I was not going to just meekly go away. That was the old me; the new me was ready for anything that came my way. I was going to march up to that door, poke him in the chest, demand he apologize, and make him regret dumping me! AND catch him staring at my ass when I walked away. It took me almost a year to make my butt look good in these jeans so he damn well better watch it. I humphed at myself and took several steadying yogic breaths.

Feeling a little more centered I exited the car and walked up the stone path to his front door and ring the bell. As I waited I noticed how amazing the front door was. A solid piece of what I think was walnut in a protective lacquer with sturdy bronze hardware. I ran my hand over the wood and suddenly realized I had been waiting too long and wasn't angry any longer.

I squared my shoulders and gave the door two hard thumps with my right fist. Or at least that was what I attempted to do, but the door jerked open swiftly just before my fist could land that second blow. Slight off balance, the draft of the massive door pulled me over my toes and I only stopped from falling by catching myself on his lower chest.

I have caught myself on more than a handful of people in my life. Don't be judgy, you drink, you wear heels, you sometimes need to catch yourself. Anyway, most people sway when you do that. He felt like a wall with damp skin. I did a double take as I realized my hand was on damp, bare skin and jerked back in surprise.

Twenty five years ago he was a skinny nerd with long hair and t-shirts. Before me he stood with red sweatpants an amazing head of hair, and nothing else. He had obviously just showered and the hair was so curly and thick and sexy. He wasn't Brad Pitt, but compared to anyone I had dated in decades he looked pretty hot.

No again! I will not be seduced by this man! For several months we had a whirlwind romance and he showed up at my door every night. If you have ever been in love you know that insane desire to be with that person who consumes your waking thoughts. When he was there I wanted to be touching him and when he wasn't there I wanted to be touching him. He was sweet and kind and smart and treated me with respect; then we make plans and he disappears. Not a word, nothing until I accidentally see him at my office over twenty years later.

"Do you remember me?" I asked glaring at him.

"Of course" he responded.

"You treated me like shit!" I declared.

He looked...he looked sad. He nodded slightly at me and said "I agree"

I was struggling keeping my mad on. I didn't know what to say next. When I played this out in my head he denied it. Though in my head I ended up standing on his tie and making him kiss my foot before I stormed away.

Shit. I needed to go.

Just as I determined to leave he stepped back and holds the door open saying "How rude of me, won't you please come in?"

I looked at him carefully trying to determine if he was mocking me, or hitting on me, or doing something on me that I could get mad about. What the hell, I walked past him into the house.

The space literally took my breath away. A short entry way opened into a two story room of light woods with massive skylights and green plants spaced around the second story walkway. Many different vining plants spilled over the rail. Someone had grown up to be very classy.

When I hit the middle of the space I turned around still uncertain what I should say.

He held up his hands and said "Please, you are absolutely right. I was a total ass and I will make whatever atonement you came seeking."

The thought of me standing my lovely leather heels on his tie swept through my mind and I blushed. I just stood there looking at him with my emotions roiling. I was pissed at him, I think I liked him, and I was suddenly very aroused.

I was just going to demand an apology and go. He glanced down and looked startled to be topless. It was so sincere and cute I smiled. I felt sudden resolve. I was going to wring every bit of apology I could out of him and I was going to enjoy it because he owed it to me.

He looked up and turned toward double doors through which I saw a king size bed.

"Let me grab a shirt" he said.

"Wait" I demanded.

He turned and looked at me. As I chose my words he cocked his head to the side, just like my cocker spaniel when she doesn't understand me. I needed to say something now. I looked at him carefully trying to decide if he was sincere and more importantly if he was attracted to me. I knew him. We hadn't been together long, but when we were we really were. I remembered how jeans and hose had him squirmy halfway through a meal. I glanced down and was pretty sure the front of the sweats were bulging out a bit. Yeah, he was attracted to me.

I opened my mouth and then closed it carefully considering what to say. I didn't want to move too fast. I wanted the hook to set before I jerked that line. "I want a proper apology" I said looking at him coolly.

"Of course", he said. "I'll just get dressed and "

"No" I said firmly cutting him off. "You came to my apartment often enough and expected me to be naked. You take off your pants, get on your knees and apologize like you mean it."

I had to fight laughing as he stood looking at me transfixed like a deer in headlights. His jaw was actually hanging open, then he suddenly closed it making a distinct click as the teeth came together. He started blushing and suddenly straightened his spine like a soldier coming to attention causing some muscles to play across his chest.

Really not bad, I thought. Could stand to lose a couple pounds and maybe a little more muscle, but that was being very picky. My last boyfriend had been 15 years younger and didn't look half as good.

"As you wish" he said just like Westley and pulled off his sweats exposing a very hard cock. Damn straight he was attracted to me. He kneeled down trying to ignore his obvious arousal and said "The way I treated you was inexcusable. I showed up at your door unannounced like some... some booty call; which is a rude way to treat anyone. You were nothing but kind and, " he paused and cocked his head again then continued ".. and all around amazing. You deserved far better and I sincerely apologize."

With that last he looked straight into my eyes and I again searched for words. I began tapping the toe of my heel as I thought and watched as his eyes followed the noise. And kept following the noise as he stared at my foot. His erection was twitching like it wanted to break loose to get to me.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked knowing the answer.

He looked at me then down at himself, then back at me with an abashed look stating "I cannot help but enjoy it."

I stamped my foot like I was angry and twirled so I could examine the room. One chair, one footstool, one couch and a couple end tables. I walked over to the chair and noted that the end table was very clean except one brand new pair of long boot laces. Those might come in handy later. I was unlikely to get an opportunity again and I wanted to make it memorable.

I sat down in the chair and put up my feet. "Crawl over here." I said uncertain he would obey.

He instantly dropped to all fours and shuffled over. He was in obvious discomfort, but I figured he would live. When he arrived at my feet I thought he would look up, but he waited patiently head bowed just inches from the soles of my shoes. I took a moment and enjoyed the feeling of power that rushed through my body. Best apologizer ever!

"Take off my shoes." I instructed him.

He rose back to his knees without complaint even though his discomfort was obvious. Very gently he worked the little buckles loose at the ankle then gently cupped my ankle lifting the leg and smoothly sliding off my right shoe. I saw him inhale taking in my scent and could tell he very much liked it. That was very interesting.

He sat the shoe down carefully to the left of the footstool positioned so I could slide a foot right in it. He then repeated the process with the other shoe setting it down perfectly positioned by the first. He had a better eye for detail than most men.

"Kiss them", I said. If you haven't had a man kneel and kiss your feet on command, I highly recommend it. I watched him for several minutes realizing he was really under my thrall. Okay then, no tie I would have to come up with another punishment. But what? Maybe he would tell me!

I carefully prepared myself, schooling my face to look stern and angry. "Stop" I said. "Stand up"

He stood gingerly with some obvious discomfort from such a long time on his knees. Spoke volumes that he would take pain like that without complaint.

"Look at you." I said motioning at his very swollen member. "You like kissing my feet, don't you?"

"I really do" he said a bit sheepishly. When we dated I thought he kissed my feet because I liked it, but suddenly I realized he liked it too. Things that make you go hmmm.

"Do you think it is fair for you to enjoy an apology like this?" I asked. I was very impressed with my willpower; because I wanted to strip and take him right on the wooden floor, but resisted valiantly. I was truly determined that he had to be punished. If anyone was going to pine over loss this time it was going to be him, not me.

He looked at a loss for words momentarily, then with a resolved look said "Tonight I am your's to make amends in any way you wish. Possibly if you removed the hose it wouldn't be enjoyable."

Okay is he playing me or sincere? He might just prefer barefoot over hose or he might truly be answering the question honestly. It wasn't as if I couldn't tell if he liked it. He was always easy to read when he desired me, and time hadn't changed that trait.

I reached down and removed my knee high hose. I wasn't sure if I was glad they were easy to remove or upset that he had information on my under clothing. Removing my clothing had never been a consideration in any of my revenge scenarios.

I put my now bare feet up and gave him a meaningful look, nodding at them.

He leaned in again inhaling deeply then looking at them with a cocked head. Finally he leaned back without kissing and said "If you want me not to enjoy it I think we will need to put the shoes back on and walk for awhile. If you can get them to stink I am pretty certain I won't like that."

That sounded really true. Was this really contriteness or was he trying to seduce me? Did I want to risk turning him off of my feet. Men that like rubbing feet are pretty rare and it would be a shame to break one. I remembered him giving me incredible foot rubs as we watched television in the evenings and stopped myself. I was here to get some payback, not find a boyfriend.

"You are really mine tonight? Like my slave?" I asked. He once lost a bet with me and wore my panties to work every day for a week, obviously hating it, but resolved to fulfill the bet even when I offered to let him off the hook on day two. Integrity like that isn't likely to have disappeared. If he told me he was then I could count on him to accept the punishment and I could get out of here.

"If you wish, then yes. Anything within my power to grant tonight is yours." he told me.

Without hesitation I slid my bare feet into the shoes and stood up. "Get up slave"

"Yes ma'am", he responded.

In my fantasies I was always called mistress. I have an active imagination and a boring job. "Oh I think not. Tonight you will call me mistress, and we are going to go make sure I get to enjoy it thoroughly."

I leveled a look at him and walked toward the door snapping my fingers assuming he would follow.

"Yes mistress", he said and I heard him following quickly. I opened the gorgeous front door and felt the summer heat hit me in the face. When I came in from the car I was so worked up I hadn't really noticed the heat, but I was going to get seriously hot walking in this. I stopped at the edge of the porch looking at the driveway trying to decide what to do.

"I have a half mile paved track around the property mistress." he said from behind me.

Is he fucking kidding me? A half mile in this heet in heels? Then I realized he was telling me how to accomplish what I asked, not making a request of his own.

I didn't want him to be hot and sweaty too. "Go back inside, lay with your head at the foot of the chair and wait for my return."

"Yes mistress" I heard again as I strode toward the path.

Odd that my own satisfaction requires me to be uncomfortable. Not really fair at all. Within moments I felt myself begin sweating and by the time I was back into the woods out of site of the house I was considering turning around, but continued forward. At first I marvelled at his property, but the discomfort of the heat and my unprotected feet in heels quickly made me focus on stepping gingerly to avoid blisters.

When I finally lapped back to the front my feet were killing me, I was hot, I was sweaty, and I was angry. I stopped at the car and dug into my gym bag for a towel. I used it to wipe my face and upper body, then sitting I pulled off my right heel to examine the results of my efforts.

The smell hit me instantly and I winced. I had gone too far. I like dress shoes and I have attended some outside events that were hot, but I never walked like I just did and I had no idea my feet could smell that bad.

Ahh well, he did sort of ask for it. I did want it to be punishment after all. I walked back inside.

He had moved the footstool aside and was laying on his back with his head resting on a pillow and still hard as a rock. Maybe it wasn't fair of me, but I was mad that he was in here with a boner while I was out walking a bloody half mile.

I grabbed the laces without a word, straddled him and set down on his stomach. My brothers had taught me to tie knots when I was a little girl and I took full advantage of that now as I tied his wrists to the legs of the chair.

Then I wiggled backward a bit and began tickling his ribs. It was very satisfying to watch him squirm and his body bucking against my nethers felt amazing even through the jeans.

It was feeling very amazing and I don't think I would have stopped before I came, but he was gasping for air and began begging me to stop. "Please mistress." he said over and over. Yes, over and over. I really didn't want to stop at all, but I did.

"You haven't made amends yet", I teasingly stroked his chest with one finger. "but you are making great headway."

"Yes mistress", he said short of breath.

I had stalled as long as I could, I stood up kicking off one shoe and then noticed him watching me.

"Close your eyes"

"Yes mistress" he responded closing them tightly.

I took off my other shoe then removed my jeans and underwear sitting them to the side. I stopped and looked at the underwear consideringly. I'd had another fantasy where I stuffed my panties in a man's mouth and made him smell my feet while I watched a movie. More than one guy has treated me badly and revenge fantasies are a great time killer.

This would probably be my only opportunity to do this so what the hell. I snagged the panties then leaned forward touching them to his lips and said "Open up".

He did so and was smart enough to do it without trying to say "Yes Mistress" first. He really was very impressive.

I stuffed the panties fully into his mouth then gently shoved on his chin until he closed on them. I placed one finger across both lips with the unspoken command to keep it shut.

Then I put both my feet firmly on his face. He cringed and actually held his breath for a bit. I felt his body shudder and hoped he wasn't going to spit out the panties and tell me to get the hell out of his house. No way I would have let him put feet that stinky on my face.

He was shuddering and twisting just slightly against the pressure of my feet. "On no slave", I said. "If you resist I am going to put my foot in your mouth instead." He went completely motionless and made this adorable little whimpering sound as his penis finally lost a little erectness. If he accepted this he must truly feel bad for the way he left me.

"You told the truth, you don't like this." I said with a smile. I had done it. I had gotten every inch of an apology I wanted and then some. Everything more was added bonus. I sat just like that for a really long time playing my feet across his face, tracing his lips with my big toe and thrilling at the position I was in. His body was rigid with determination as he took measured little breaths without a single complaint. Just accepting the punishment.

Eventually I was so horny I couldn't stand it any longer. I moved one foot over to his arm at the elbow and shifted forward so my weight pressed him down. He was already tied but something about shoving him physically made me feel incredibly powerful. I began rubbing more vigorously even rocking a bit.

As an incredible orgasm swept through me like wild fire I squeezed my toes into a fist around his nose listening to him suck air. I then put both feet on his face and squeezed my legs tight together enjoying all the sensations. I looked down and worried for a moment that I had been too harsh on him, but then I saw his little ray of sunshine had been pointing at me at least at the end. Couldn't have been so bad if he was aroused, I thought.

Even so I decided it was time to cease the punishment and see if I could double down for a repeat visit. Not sure when I had decided I wanted a repeat visit, but I very much did. It wasn't that I wanted him, I told myself, I just liked having a slave. Sure, that was all it was.

I would have to let him recover and become aroused again first to get that though. I moved around and sat on his stomach again and leaned forward intending to kiss him. At the last moment I realized his face really stank.

"Your face smells like stinky feet. Are you regretting doing this?" I said in surprise.

He made a mumbling sound and I realized I had completely forgotten gagging him with my underwear. I rocked back and forth a little bit giddy with power. I reached forward and he obligingly opened his mouth so I could retrieve the muffling cloth.

"What was that?" I asked.

"No mistress."

"As apologies go I would have to give you an A plus so far. Now you stay right here."

I stood up and looked around for a bathroom to clean up. I didn't see anything so I snagged my shoes and headed into what I assumed was the master bedroom. I paused admiring again. A california king bed with an artistic comforter covered in tiny dots making up a peace symbol. It clashed a little with the natural feel of the rest of the room, but was lovely and other than a single nightstand the only furniture in the room.

I spotted an adjoining bathroom and headed in. I snagged a wash cloth from a small linen closet and sat on the edge of his giant tub and ran the water until it was warm. I thoroughly washed my feet three times. I then squeezed out the cloth and rubbed it inside both of my shoes. I dried my shoes, then my feet and snagged a second clean washcloth. I dampened it in the warm water, folded it several times and headed back to my waiting slave. I said that again in my head with a smile; to my waiting slave.

When I got back I dressed quickly including putting on the hose. I left the shoes close by to finish airing out and once again sat on his stomach. A girl could get used to this. Using the cloth I gently scrubbed his face several times folding the cloth each time to get a clean surface.

JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers
12