Revenge Pt. 01: Her View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the shoes and put them back on my feet without standing up, leaned forward and sniffed once again. No dirty foot smell, but apparently my panties do not work like a breath mint. It must have been a pretty torturous experience, but he suffered through in silence just for me.

"You may open your eyes now", I said.

I watched as his eyes opened and he smiled. "Much better", I said.

I then proceeded to untie him. Thankfully he hadn't struggled too hard against the restraints and they worked loose pretty easily. I stood up and moved to sit on the couch. The next surface I intended to enjoy my slave on.

"You go brush your teeth and bring me a drink." I said.

He stood up slowly, "Yes mistress. Water, coffee, tea, iced tea?" he asked.

"Oh iced tea would be lovely." I responded smiling at his still naked form. I watched him walk away and was very impressed with his ass. That was obviously firm and far and away his best feature. He could seriously be an ass model.

Once he was gone I slipped off a shoe and took a hesitant sniff. I let out a relieved breath. They still smelled like feet, but normal day after work smell; not bog of eternal stench smell. I still couldn't believe he let me put him through all that. I think he would even have accepted my foot in his mouth if I had demanded it of him. That level of power was heady stuff.

He returned shortly and handed me a tall glass of tea with a tiny bow like you would in martial arts to an opponent. It was a nice touch. I took a sip and found it to be sweet and very refreshing. I took a longer drink only then realizing how parched I had become between walking and sex.

"Tell me how the experience was for you since I arrived." I said.

I listened with rapt interest as he carefully went over the time between then and now. He was very descriptive and became very aroused as I watched on, occasionally asking for additional details. He even looked a little abashed when I pushed him on how unpleasant the worst part was, but described it right down to the flavor looking just a bit green when he did so. I resisted the urge to ask if he would do it for me again, but I really wanted to know. I stood up and motioned him to lay down.

I positioned him wordlessly by touch and was very pleased with how responsive he was to me. In very short time I had him positioned on his back with his legs bent, knees touching centered on the cushion so I could stand with one leg on either side.

I climbed up and sat down right on his crotch so I could feel his arousal poking at my jeans when it arrived. I wiggled my hips a little making sure I was settled in and then it was time to experiment. I kicked off one shoe and held my foot just above his face. I saw him inhale; inhale deeply and then I felt movement on my ass. That didn't take long I thought smiling.

Again, if you get the opportunity I highly recommend it. I kicked off the other shoe letting it land beside his head and put both feet on his face. I wiggled back and forth until I felt the penis move as far as it was going to under me and then leaned back into his legs trapping the penis so that I could feel any movement it made.

"Do you have a favorite panty hose?" I asked.

"Silken mist" he responded.

I questioned him like that for at least an hour. I don't think I had ever had such an honest conversation about anyone's sexual desires. He answered each question I asked in detail with a sincerity that surprised me.

By the end I knew every little detail of his sexual desires including the many things he would allow me to do to him as a slave. And then he managed to surprise me one last time by saying "Mistress, I am going to orgasm very soon if we stay like this".

I was stunned. He was just full of surprises.

"Oh good boy" I said immediately shifting over to sit on the couch beside him. I then wiggled and he obligingly shifted to the very back so I had plenty of room. His rock hard erection looked red and angry from the hour of twitching against my ass.

I rested my back against the arm of the couch and reached between his legs taking a firm hold on the base of his penis and began pulling toward me. Not stroking, just pulling him closer. He responded quickly until his legs were folded double, his penis was easy to reach, and his face was again right where I could comfortably rest my feet. I placed the left leg across his chest stretched out so that the foot was beside his head.

"I would personally like to return in four weeks and accept you as my slave again; would you like that?" I asked and very gently rubbed my thumb at the base of his tip causing a jerk and a moan. I was certain I had never seen a man more sensitive.

"Oh yes mistress" he responded without a seconds hesitation.

"I would have a few conditions", I said deciding to begin with the an easy one "First I would want you to work out some every day, get those arms and pecs toned up."

"Yes mistress", he responded in nearly a moan. I had to be careful or I was going to fall for him again. At least this part felt very addictive.

Now that the hook was fully set the big one. "Second I would want you to promise not to orgasm until I return. Your last punishment for treating me badly in the past." I just wanted to make him do something hard for me that I could enjoy knowing he did. I had cried over him longer than a month, but I figured a month of celibacy was going to be pretty tough on him, especially with my next demand.

I felt his entire body tense up and he finally said "I don't know if I can do that".

I laughed and rubbed my foot caressingly on his face. He had just spent an hour giving me all his secrets. II put both feet on his face rubbing them together so he could hear the sound of the nylons touching and played with the tip of his penis very gently watching it spasm as I did so.

"I will let you orgasm in just a moment, and I wouldn't be angry with you like I was today. If you are good you will be treated very well. And I will wear those silken mist hose you love so much." I said with confidence that I had him.

"Yes mistress" the response was immediate.

And finally the item that I would enjoy the most over the next month. "I will leave my nylons tucked into my shoes and I want you to smell them every day until you get hard, but no touching yourself. Then email me the single word yes that you did all the tasks I require of you for the day" I said.

"Yes mistress" he said and I felt his hips trying to thrust into my hand. And there it was, absolute victory. God it felt good. That pool of resentment and anger had melted away and now it was just fun.

I took a firm grip on his throbbing member and positioned myself for leverage. I gave two hard strokes across the tip and on the second stroke he orgasmed so hard sperm shot the length of his body and into his hair. I kept stroking watching the cum ooze onto his belly and enjoying his moaning. I could tell he was becoming too sensitive to handle the touch; I gave the tip one last hard stroke with my thumb enjoying his spasm response.

Now to exit before I said anything to ruin it. "If I get twenty-seven yes emails I will return in four weeks. That will be your final apology. If you miss a single day I will cancel that email address and you will never hear from me again."

"Yes mistress" he responded looking and sounding totally spent.

I wrote an anonymous email address down on a piece of paper from my purse and set it on the end table for him. "I'll leave my shoes on the driveway for you." I said and walked toward the door.

I paused right at the door, turned and said "Oh, and wear a tie."

With that I left making sure I remembered to leave my shoes and pantyhose at the edge of the driveway. Just the thought of him sniffing them made me all wet and driving home barefoot was a constant reminder. I envisioned a long hot bath with wine and candles this evening.

12