Revenge Pt. 01: His View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers

"I will let you orgasm in just a moment, and I wouldn't be angry with you like I was today. If you are good you will be treated very well. And I will wear those silken mist hose you love so much."

She had me at orgasm so I instantly said "Yes mistress."

"I will leave my nylons tucked into my shoes and I want you to smell them every day until you get hard, but no touching yourself. Then email me the single word yes that you did all the tasks I require of you for the day"

"Yes mistress" I moaned my hips twitching with the desire to thrust into her hand as it toyed with my throbbing penis.

Her grip tightened and she shifted her feet away as she thrust her hand firmly up over the tip, back down and up once more. With that second stroke I came so hard it shot up onto my face leaving a trail from my belly to my hair line. My body shook uncontrollably as she continued stroking me with more cum seeping onto my belly. The tip of my penis so sensitive I trembled and fought not to scream at her lightest touch.

When she finally released me I was so exhausted I could barely move and my penis, still partially erect, was so sensitive the weight of itself resting against me was torturous. She stood smiling down at me and played a bit with the hair and cupped my cheek and right ear in her palm.

"If I get twenty-seven yes emails I will return in four weeks. That will be your final apology. If you miss a single day I will cancel that email address and you will never hear from me again."

"Yes mistress."

She stood, took pen and paper from her purse and wrote a message on the stand. She walked toward the door. "I'll leave my shoes on the driveway for you."

Just before she reached the door she looked over her shoulder at me and said "Oh, and wear a tie." She opened the door and exited like a mystical nymph.

I fought off fatigue and rushed outside as I heard the car drive away. Wasn't taking any chance with those gifts.

JacobRain
JacobRain
19 Followers
12