Revenge Pt. 02 Day 01: Her View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel better?" I asked grabbing one of the towels and using it to clean us off.

"Yes mistress" he said smiling at me and jerking as I rubbed his sensitive erection with the towel.

"Now then" I said "I brought a little something for you as well." I reached into my bag and pulled out a small velvet bag then sat on the couch. "You, " shrug "me, ..us."

"Please come stand right here again" I said motioning to the spot between my lovely new shoes.

He complied automatically clasping his hands behind him. I removed the man-ipulator from its carry bag and admired it. It was a combination cock ring and vibrator with a mild punishment shock. From the remote I could tighten or loosen the cock ring, control vibration from mild and silent to very intense, or if I held down the red button for a full second deliver a punishment shock. I had tested all functions on myself and was excited to finally be putting it on. The shock was very mild, but I only tested on my hand. I imagined it would feel less mild in such a sensitive location.

I slid the ring over his shaft until it was at the base, then pulled the compact electronics so that they rested between his taught balls. The other end of the electronics had soft stretchy bands that wrapped around the testicles returning to the ring on the top where they slid through and locked into place. The remote had a button which released the lock, though if the battery ran dead it would release as well.

Once it was on I leaned back admiring it. It was very unobtrusive and wouldn't be in the way at all. I showed him the remote then gave him the mildest vibration setting watching as his body went tense and he began taking quick shallow breaths. When I decided he was as hard as he would get I then adjusted the ring to be a bit tighter and flipped off the vibration.

"I know it isn't as amazing as the gifts you created for me, but I hope you like it. You do like being my slave don't you?" I asked

"Oh yes mistress." he responded and I his granite hard cock bounce up and down like it was nodding yes and making me smile.

"Not too tight or pinching anywhere?" I asked.

"No mistress."

I looked out the window noting that sunset would begin soon. "Go get us a bottle of wine and a couple glasses"

His stride was distinctly different as he headed to retrieve the wine and I smiled admiring his lovely ass. Once he was gone I grabbed the second bean bag chair and a towel. I positioned it near the glass panel that would afford the best view of the setting sun over the treetops. As I did so I noticed that there was a small iron ring just below each edge of the window. Glancing around I saw they continued like that all the way around the room.

I reached down and gave one a tug. Felt solid so I looped to fingers through and gave it a hard pull. Very solid. I smiled filing that away for future use. I wondered if this room had rings more than a month ago.

Shortly he returned carrying a wine bucket and two glasses in one hand, a small silver platter with a selection of cheese and fruit in the other. He had adapted his walk a bit by taking short strides.

I motioned for him to place the supplies on the floor and then positioned him in the bean bag chair. Then I set between his legs and leaned into him his trapped hard erection pressing into my back. I liked the feeling of that. I grabbed some wine and kicked off my shoes pressing my warm feet against the glass. Last month I found out it drove him wild the time I did this in the car. He squirmed a little behind me in response. A little steam formed around the feet. I would never have noticed if he didn't tell me that is what happened.

He wrapped his arms around my upper stomach and held me as we watched the sunset drinking wine and snacking on the cheese and fruit. I felt a sense of contentment watching the colors of the sky change as night slowly settled all nestled in his arms.

"Are we going to be a couple, or are you planning to run again?" I asked when my eyes had adjusted to the light of the moon.

"I would like to be a couple, and if I could go back in time I wouldn't have run away the first time. I have counted it as the biggest mistake of my life for most of my life now."

"You know I'm going to get you to submit to me some of the time?" I asked.

"I look forward to that." he responded squeezing me to him and nuzzling my hair.

I flipped on the vibrator mode and giggled as he jumped in surprise. I flipped it off right away and slid forward to my knees turning to face him. His erection looked a little angry and I realized I had snugged down the ring at least an hour ago. I released the pressure and he winced a smidge. "You okay?" I asked more than a little concerned.

"I am fine, thank you mistress" he replied with a smile.

"I am rather new to this device so if it becomes truly painful you let me know. I intend to use that part of you regularly going forward and would hate to damage it." I said trying to sound casual.

"Yes mistress." he said with a smile.

I grabbed my new shoes and put them on. "And you make shoes." I said marveling at them. I stood up and felt sexier than ever before. "But now it is play time again. Just remember you told me you like suffering for my pleasure"

"I do mistress" he responded.

"I assume you have plenty of rope to go with all these rings on the wall?"

"I do mistress."

"Well scoot and get it, plenty of rope and if you have ankle and wrist cuffs bring those too. Oh and the shoes I left for you." I said.

"Yes mistress" he said struggling to stand up from the bean bag chair then doing the short shuffling step the man-ipulator caused. I hit the vibrate for one short pulse again enjoying his reaction and little yelp.

I walked around the room admiring the view. A nearly full moon gave wonderful light, not a cloud in the sky and the stars looked amazing this far from the city. If we moved in together I was definitely moving in here.

When I thought he had been gone a little too long I gave him a short vibration and heard a yelp and something drop from below. It really is wonderful having power like that. He really was a perfect slave, though I was going to test him more over the next hour.

Shortly he arrived at the top of the stairs carrying four lengths of rope under his arm, four fur lined leather restraints in one hand and my shoes in the other . I had him sit on the couch as I attached the restraints to his wrists and ankles then had him lay on his back so that his body passed under the narrow portion of the couch with his head and tops of his shoulders poking out from the front.

Ten minutes later I had him firmly tied to four different rings so that he was spread eagle unable to do much more than wiggle and absolutely within my power.

I walked to the back of the couch standing between his legs and positioned the toe of my shoe directly under his balls. Then leaning on the back of the couch with both arms so I could see his face I bounced my toes very lightly and watched him gulp. "Realizing you're totally in my power now, aren't you?" I said.

"Yes mistress"

I continued tapping my toes "Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Yes mistress" he responded.

"Would you like me to stop?" I asked.

"Yes mistress" he responded.

"Beg me" I said.

"Please mistress" he said.

"Again" I said "with more groveling" continuing the tiny bounce of the toes.

"Please mistress, please mistress I beg you please stop."

I stopped and slid off my shoe rubbing the now warm hose very gently up his shaft. "Is that better?" I asked.

"Oh yes mistress, thank you mistress" he said taking deep breaths.

"I am going to test your limits" I said as I walked around the couch to my bags. I pulled out a pair of short black leather boots that I wore to work nearly every day and then sat on the couch with one of my new shoes on either side of his head.

I held up the right boot and showed it to him. "I work in an office and I wear these boots every day. Now for the last month I wore four pair of knee highs, one pair a week. I kept them in the toe of this boot when I wasn't wearing them."

He watched me listening carefully.

"As you are now," I said "you could tell me that all this is too much and I would of course release you. But in just a moment I am going to tuck these into your mouth and tie them in place. Once you are tied as you are and gagged you will be at my absolute mercy with no way to stop me."

I leaned forward and placed the boot over his nose. "Smell" I said.

He inhaled deeply. "You like the smell don't you?" I asked.

"I do mistress."

"You think they will taste as good as they smell?" I asked knowing the answer.

"No mistress."

"Last chance to stop me" I said with that devious smile.

He said nothing.

"Scared?" I asked.

"A little mistress" he responded.

I pulled my shoes in until his head was trapped firmly between them and took out the first nylon which had a definite odor to it.

I began to say open up, but I realized he already had. I carefully held the top and lowered it toe first into his waiting mouth. I had eight total, but only seven would fit inside. His cheeks were a little puffed out and I could hear him breath through his nose. I then removed a pair of thigh highs which had gotten runs from the bag and proceeded to wrap one four times around his head and tied it in a knot holding the hose firmly in his mouth.

Time to test if he could breath through all that. With his head still firmly trapped between my feet I reached down and pinched his nostrils shut. I counted the seconds slowly in my head. When I hit fourty-five he was beginning to struggle a little. At sixty he was making little panicky noises muffled by the hose and struggling in earnest. At seventy I saw just a smidge of fear creep into his eyes and released his nose.

He took loud gasping breaths and a little snot came out as his color returned to normal. I released his trapped head in order to get a tissue to clean him off. By the time I returned his breathing was no longer labored though he was still consciously taking each breath.

"Couldn't get any air through the mouth?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

I grabbed a sleep mask out of my bag and used it to remove his sight. I picked up one of the shoes I had left for him and found it empty so I grabbed the other with the two knee highs in it and added the remaining one I had brought. I smelled it to myself and it smelled pretty strongly of my feet. This part wasn't punishment though as I knew he loved the smell of my stinky nylons. I positioned the shoe over his nose and tied it into place with the last thigh high.

Standing up I walked around admiring my work. Took nearly a half hour to get it done, but well worth the time. If you get the opportunity take it. I flipped on the vibration and watched him as the arousal built slowly struggling in his restraints.

I was enjoying myself, he was enjoying himself; it was a win win. I turned the intensity of the vibration up just a little. I figured if he had multiple stimuli he enjoyed with one stimuli he didn't and orgasmed, possibly repeatedly, it would train him to enjoy the negative stimuli. I wanted him to enjoy the actual kissing of the feet and for that he would have to like the flavor resulting from such kissing. If it worked I could use this tactic for years as I taught him to enjoy anything I desired. Next on the list would be getting tickled.

I walked slowly around his head letting him hear my heels on the hardwood. Damn these shoes were comfortable. In my head I was getting a foot rub again after this, but with the earlier rub and comfortable shoes I wasn't going to need one.

I snagged a towel from under the couch and walked around to the back kneeling between his legs. I was pretty sure he was ready to pop, so I spread the towel on his belly then teased his taught balls with my nails as I cranked the vibration up to the maximum setting. And there it went. His body spasmed and I heard him trying to yell through the gag as cum oozed out onto the towel. As I expected it didn't go shooting since it was the second in pretty short order. I flipped off the vibration and massaged his member with my hand to squeeze it empty onto the waiting towel.

Once I was sure he was empty I carefully folded the towel then grabbed our other used towels and walked out of the room making sure he could hear my heels as I retreated. Waiting for me like that was going to make him aroused again in short order. Don't believe me? I bet you he will be hard as a rock before I can toss these towels in the hamper and grab some extra sheets out of his linen closet.

After tossing the used towels in the large bamboo basket he used for dirty linens I snagged the pillows from his bed. Then I grabbed four top sheets from the pile to take back with me. I wasn't sure what the material of the sheets was, but it felt amazing. It was a bit slick and cool with a real weight to it. I made a mental note to ask him about those. I then updated the mental note to ask him for a pair of them as well.

As I returned I passed the kitchen and swung in for a bottle of water. He didn't have plastic bottles, but he had a cold jug of water in the fridge and a cupboard full of glasses. I filled one and brought it with me.

I slipped out of the heels and padded on nylon feet up the steps so he wouldn't know I had returned. I won the bet, he was hard again already. I laid stomach down on the couch and put the shoes back on positioning myself so I could watch his face. Or at least what I could see of his face around the shoe.

He was making this adorable little moaning sound and squirming a bit in the restraints. Damn that was sexy. In retrospect I wished I had tied him not under the couch so I could see all of him at once. I rose up to look over the back of the couch at his happy fella. I flipped the vibrator back on the low setting and heard him make a long sound through the gag and he arched his back as the muscles in his body tightened. It made me laugh and and it sounded just a little evil.

I rearranged myself so that my legs were beside his head again. Then I grabbed my phone and pulled up the timer app setting it for five minutes.

"Okay sweetie" I said. "We are going to play a little game and if you win tomorrow you get to pick out my entire outfit for us to go to breakfast. If you lose I am going to dress how I want and that will include my shoes you are currently enjoying barefoot. We will have breakfast and then goto the mall for a couple purchases. Win or lose when we get home you will be in this position again with my feet in your face. Understand?"

He gave a double nod slowly.

"Good...then here is the game" I said as I untied the shoe from his face. "I have these lovely new shoes you made for me on and my feet are nice and warm, just the way you like them. I am going to put them on your face and set a timer for five minutes. If you orgasm before the five minutes are up you win, but I won't be touching you. You will just have the vibration and my odor. Think you can win?" I asked.

He nodded again as I removed the shoe. I flipped the vibration up one notch, kicked off my shoes, and said "The timer has begun" I placed my feet firmly on his face. I was on the very edge of the couch so I could position them such that they cupped his nose in the toes and rested across his cheeks and down over his lips and chin. I pushed a little weight into them hoping he would win.

He began bucking and moaning. This was a game I was going to play again in the future. I rubbed the feet up and down just a little bit letting him feel the sheer material.

"Four minutes" I said as the timer counted down. The muscles in his arms bunched as he continued to hump the air desperately trying to orgasm.

"Three minutes" I said...I could see fatigue was setting in accompanied by desperation.

"Two minutes" The ropes were pulled so snug a tight rope walker could have strolled across them and even through the gag I could tell he was roaring.

"One minute" The pace of his air humps picked up and I slid the vibration up to max. Wasn't that sweet of me?

"Thirty seconds" The pace became frantic and I pushed down harder rooting for him. He was winded and I could feel him pulling air in through my toes.

"Fifteen seconds" There was one thing I could try to help him. If it didn't work he was probably going to be a smidge angry with me but if it did he should be happy. Besides I really wanted to find out what it was like.

"Ten seconds" I pressed the red button for a second and heard a muffled scream. His whole body collapsed and I flipped off the vibration looking behind the couch. Sure enough, he was limp with just a little cum on his belly.

"Good boy" I said slipping my feet back into the shoes. I reached down, slipped off the blindfold and undid the gag removing the collection of soggy nylons from his mouth. Once it was empty I asked "Wasn't that fun?"

He gave me an exhausted look and said "Yes mistress" in a voice that cracked.

I finished untying him and helped him sit up. "You okay baby?" I asked.

"Yes mistress" he responded. I handed him the glass of water and he downed the entire thing in one drink.

"Come up here" I said arranging myself so that he could sit between my legs and lean back into me. He was sweaty and moved like his muscles were putty, but he felt wonderful leaning into me. I held him and stroked his lovely hair. "You did really good" I said. "Regret submitting to me?" I asked.

"No mistress, I love you" he said. His body tensed a little when he realized what he said. I tensed a little as I realized what he said. He loved me? I began stroking his hair again as I thought. The way he said it was so sincere it had to be true. At that moment I realized I loved him too, and I had for twenty five years now. He had always been the one.

"I love you too" I said feeling his body relax into me. "That doesn't mean I will take it easy on you the rest of the weekend."

"Of course not mistress". He said sounding sleepy.

I had worked him hard and let him relax like that for a half hour. I had just one more task for him before we called it a night.

"Ok slave, " I said pushing on him so he sat up. "You had two orgasms without me and I want one before we call it an evening. I know you are tired but I need you to kneel and help me." I said removing my panties and sitting them once again on my slacks.

He gave me a big smile kneeling on a cushion and said warmly "Yes mistress" drawing it out slightly.

"This will be game number two of the evening. I have that five minute timer ready to restart. My earlier orgasm was satiating; fully satisfying. Oh I am aroused again, but I don't know if you can bring me before five minutes pass. Make a wish" I said.

"Mistress?" he asked cocking his head again. That was such a sweet little thing to do.

"Make a wish. If it is reasonable I will grant that wish if you win. " I said.

He looked at me, looked down at the ground, stretched his neck, looked me evently in the eyes and said "Be my slave for one day next weekend."

I gulped. Okay, I can dish it out; but can I take it? I have thought to myself several times that I wouldn't accept what he accepts from me. And if he ever figures out the impact he has on me from spanking or tickling I could lose the upper hand.

"It would be tailored for you." He said. "You should try it at least once. What you have done to me was a sexual" he paused looking for the right words "enlightenment".

"Fine" I said, "But if I win you take me shopping for clothes after breakfast tomorrow with a five thousand dollar limit on your cards".

"Make it twenty-thousand vs the full weekend" he replied with a challenging look.

Gulp! "Twenty thousand?" I said. "What in the hell do you do for a living?"