All Comments on 'Revenge Served Hot'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Almost

You still should have had Judy tell John that she wanted to get even with Lance, rather than just assuming he would figure it out. John was apparently Lance's friend, and would normally be reluctant to do Judy, even though he had sent to video.

starovastarovaover 13 years ago
Judy gets more than even.

Judy certainly is a vengeful little bitch and served him more than he deserved. Not that he was snow white either. His was spontaneous but hers was calculated to do maximum damage.

I would love to be present when he found out the whole story. For a bit of fun in bad judgement, he could lose his friends, his fiance, his golf buddy and his self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
IF HE IS A REAL CLASS ACT,

HE DID DESERVE SOME REVENGE BUT FUCKING AND SUCKING HIS "GOOD FRIENDS" (LOL) IS WAY OVER THE TOP. PAID STRIPPER AND DRUNK VS FRIENDS AND SOBER. IT'D BE NICE IF YOU DID A SECOND STORY WITH HER TRYING TO GET HER REVENGE AND HIM WALKING AWAY FROM THE SLUT WITH HIS RING WHEN SHE SHOWS HIM THE VIDEO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Judy you idiot!!!

John read you perfectly....why did he send you the video?....you got conned you silly cunt....there is more to the story...the author is too dumb to have figured it out...if Judy looked back as she left...the three guys hi-fived John and Bruce for the perfect set up that was planned the night before.... Judy...you are a fucking idiot...any part 2 is just stupid with no merit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
people write shit and don't think

common sense is missing on this site.

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
Don't need friends like John, and really don't need

A whore like Judy for a wife. Run Lance run. Other than that, the story just plain sucked.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Unreal...

but that's Ok, it's a story not a newspaper account. In real life Lance would be spared living with and being married to someone who easily jumps, no leaps to conclusions without finding out the whole story.

I have to that you for the story and the good laugh. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So they both cheated

And now they don't have to waste time or money getting married! A perfect solution for a pair of cheaters! And just think. They don't have to pay for the divorce either. I like this solution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Over the top revenge

Gets you over the top payback - the wedding is OFF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh?

How does becoming a slut earn her revenge? And when his friends tell him, she's history. But I guess that was her goal. Poorly told, unimaginative tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lots and lots of idiots here.

But it seems to me that, while she got revenge, she also fucked her way out of a wedding. And since she's the woman I suppose her parents are going to be out a lot of money when her fiance calls off the wedding. Because by the time she reaches Lance, he's going to know what she did. Since you didn't put an ending to it, I gave the story a "1".

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 10 years ago
As soon as he returns, no before she gets to golf club.

The friends text him telling him what she did. So he's into what she's about to do. However, when she approaches him, he tells her to fuck off and die. He's not into being cuckolded like that. He tells her it was only a blowjob-but you fucked two of my friends. He turns to her father, taking phone from her, and lets him watch the video, as he does, he tells her to go get lost you are no longer my daughter. Since her mom died that leaves her at fiancés mercy. He tells her to fuck off also. The wedding is off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Plenty of stupidity to go around.

So to get even, she fucks a couple of his friends. I don't see the revenge part? I see the "slut" part. You don't think his friends will tell him? And when they do, there will be less friends and no marriage? I guess if her goal was to end the relationship and not get married then she accomplished that goal. But since you ended the story where you did, we don't know what happened. For that fact alone I gave the story a "1". I simply dislike unfinished stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Revenge

Would ANY of you guys out there want to marry a woman so vindictive? Obviously, she plans on telling him right away since she was in such a hurry to get revenge. She just threw away her wedding and future. She should have checked with what happened at the party. Maybe he was so drunk, he couldn't control himself.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
SHE MIGHT COMPLETE HER REVENGE

but will she tell him 1st. TK U MLJ LV NV

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Revenge 2

1 The wedding is off.

2 The tape of the twat in action will be e-mailed to every wedding guest stating that the wedding is off.

3 Her father will be told that she used his playing goldf with Lance as her chance to make the tape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How Stupid Can She Be

She gave her fiance her approval to go to a bachelor party in his honor. She knew strippers would be there. She knew he was bound to touch the strippers intimately. She knew there would be excessive drinking and that there would be considerable taunting and ill-conceived advice, encouragement, and demands. She knew he was likely to make an ass of himself. She gave him the greenlight to do so. He gave oral sex to a nameless stranger. Her choice of revenge was purposeful sex with two of his drunken friends with three other friends to witness. Then to have her fiance to lick their spunk from her core. Women do not get even. They make sure the relationship is totally annihilated and there is no way back unless he submits himself to her as a willing and knowledgeable cuckold for the duration of their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sex

Hy I am koy h jo ache or log time dosti kra ga (((anne one who need a good friend))) contact me on this number 03156251582 chat with me on what's app

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
By the time she found Lance?

He had received the video from John and one other of the guys that was watching. So when she went to kiss him, he pushed her away and told her the wedding was off. Nothing like turning yourself into a whore to get revenge. Seems kinda stupid. Cost her the wedding and her self respect. Not to mention Lance made sure all their family and friends got to see why the wedding was cancelled. I wonder if she stayed in town or was forced to leave as everyone was laughing at her. Badly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Pretty confusing story. “Lance”’s name kept being thrown out when Lance wasn’t there. Plus, the bitch’s rationale was, in my opinion, stupid. If she wanted revenge on Lance she should have talked to Lance first. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There’s one wedding that won’t happen and it’ll cost the twat’s father a bundle in non-returnable wedding costs. Fiancé was lucky to find out what a cunt she was before marrying the bitch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous