All Comments on 'Reversals Ch. 06'

by RachelClark

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
like it but

slow moving. Hope it builds up soon

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 8 years ago
Worth the wait.

When she attains her goal, I think it will have been worth the well thought out introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Slow but good..

You do a nice job of building the excitement. Please continue.

Fox170Fox170almost 8 years ago
So far I like it

As long as there will bo no cuckold I will continue to read your series.

But if you paln on introduce cuckold you cloud just warn me (^_^)

I just can't stand this

HouseboyAllisonHouseboyAllisonalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful psychological drama

Dear Ms. Clark,

Thank you so much for writing this story, which I think is one of the best I've ever seen on Literotica. Unlike some of your other reviewers, I think you're pacing it perfectly to build up the characters and make them feel real. I also think that the logic of the story so far does seem to point towards both cuckolding and chastity for Eric (if he gets working breasts, what need would Julia have for his little thing; and if he's locked up, she'll need a proper man to father her daughter) as well as towards a deeper relationship between Julia and Samantha. Congratulations on what you've written so far, and I look forwards to seeing more!

Yours, Allison

MissKateKeesMissKateKeesalmost 8 years ago
Talented

Delicious set up and superbly written. Eric's emasculation is going to be so sweet when it comes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot story but...

i love femdom with the wife taking over but the domination by the wife in your story not only has my blood boiling with desire, but i want the hubby to stand up and get a divorce. shes just to evil. really pushed my buttons though. congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

Your wonderfully well written story has me panting to read the next chapter , if only my wife would do what's described , I'd make a good stay at home dad/servant to my beautiful wife. I'd even consider breasts and lactating to feed our baby as told in your story. Might raise some eyebrows though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A comment on reversals....

What is this supposed to mean: "But if you paln on introduce cuckold you cloud just warn me (^_^)

I just can't stand this"

willowindwillowindover 6 years ago
Slow but sure

All the way through this has been a great story. She really is slowly but surely taking over the relationship and developing it into the perfect Female Lead Relationship. I would love to be in such a relationship, i believe in Female Supremacy and think the world will be a better place for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another femanist bitch story……..yuck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous