All Comments on 'Reversals Ch. 11'

by RachelClark

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

YOUR WRITING IS THE BEST ON LITEROTICA right now!

Do not take that as simply passing praise, excellent work. Please continue! Do not leave any of the suffering behind as he transitions to slave...

Working, friends, rules. You have created so much to work with!

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best Story On Literotica

Your writing is so accomplished and your ability to give such wonderful insight into the mind of a submissive is so well done. I read your story again in one sitting and i am left hungry for more!!! Please keep writing. Please this story is the most exciting one I have ever read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Superbly written tale of a FLM and the progressive subjugation of a husband. If it falls into your area of interest (as it does for me), you will find it to be among the best you've encountered. My thanks to the author for this outstanding contribution - very much looking forward to what lies ahead ..

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 7 years ago

It's interesting to see how Julia has been converted from an ambitious business woman and a quite normal, if somewhat beleaguered, wife, to a hard core, man hating feminist. Loving, but tolerating her husband, to holding him in complete contempt...interesting but entertaining.

A couple of queries; is Eric, now regarded as a lower person, still permitted to share Julia's bed? Is he still required to wear her panties? And a couple of observations; has Julia enrolled Eric's sister to help in her plan to subjugate him? And most pertinent; will Julia realise how she has been manipulated by Samantha? And, if so, will she care?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

When she got home she found Eric was gone and their bank accounts were cleaned out. She never saw or heard from him again. This whole thing has so many holes in it that it was laughable. She'd be lucky if he didn't kill her and bury the body on his way out the door. Did you forget that he has both pride and self respect and the physical ability to kick the snot out of her? Really dumb.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous