All Comments on 'Reversals Ch. 12'

by RachelClark

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I love the buildup to female domination in Julia and Eric's relationship, with Samantha helping her friend to realize her full potential. The domestic servitude and forced feminizing of Eric are wonderful. Keep up the fantastic work, Rachel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BEST on Literotica!!!

Best Story on Literotica in a long,long time,,,maybe ever!!! The way you capture the psychological struggles and the feelings is fabulous! Super writing for sure!Keep writing please!!!!

Frosty1979Frosty1979over 6 years ago
A comment

I really like the story. The slow build up, The gradual change of his wife, how she becomes more and more dominant.. Also that he will have no way out. Is totally dependent on her and will become nothing but a piece of property to her.

Most part of the interaction feel really real and make it easy for me to immerse myself in the story. Having said that, the inclusion of same fantasy/scifi element with this secret Women organisation and the genetical altering to give him boobs are kinda destroying the great somewhat realistic setup you had for your characters.

Also something based on my personal taste. I am a submissive man and find the notion to be feminized to be more submissive a bit strange. I see women as the dominant gender we males should serve. Pretending to be or even transforming into a woman shouldn't make one more submissive imho.

I see though that you probably want to follow that path here. Maybe it would be possible to write an alternative story path to this overall great story, where you actually leave the scifi/fantasy elements and have become her lowly slave and his lowly make form.;).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best chapter yet

Really good. Please continue soon.

anewfananewfanover 6 years ago
Oh Frosty...

Do not disparage the secret society. They are everywhere.

Forget I said anything. How do I delete this? Oh crap...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Opinion

Love the story, love the charachter developement , bla bla bla.

HOWEVER, dont you think you are milking this story more than its worth(pun intended), i mean, its a womyn who wants to put breasts on her "wife" to nurse her kids, so why the hell is it taking so long???

Also please dont make me feel like Eric is in it against his will much longer, i get that getting into this new lifestyle is difficult and you really have to break the man before this happens,but i believe the story will be much more enjoyable when Eric just gives up and becomes fully his wives property.

Good job.

sm8100sm8100over 6 years ago
Compelling and captivating.

Excellent writing.

FOOTFOOLFOOTFOOLover 6 years ago
Reversals is a fantastic story!!!

Rachel Ward is my favorite writer this story is so well written. The characters are so well developed and the story shows such nsight into the erotic feelings shared by the characters!! I would pay for this story and hope that more is to come!!!

Writer345Writer345over 6 years ago
Intreguing story.

I'm enjoying the way that you are letting the characters develop and evolve... It was imperceptible at first but the rate of change seems to be accelerating. Please keep it going as I am interested to see just how far you are prepared to take things..

willowindwillowindover 6 years ago
Beautiful

I love this story. I am sad that there is only on more chapter left for me to read at the moment. Please write more and quickly. The next chapter surely can't be the last one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Serious question for a good author

"While more and more men are getting lost in their video games and fantasy worlds, avoiding college, half of them still sleeping in their parent's basement in their jammies, womyn have been moving past you, working hard in the real world, displacing your kind, and we're slowly taking over. Everything. Everywhere."

This is very true in the real world.

My questions would be:

-Do you think a male under-class will create societal problems? (only one in three women will be able to find a male similarly educated. And an angry under-class of young men will develop, and they all have a vote)

-What will happen to the few men that are determined and highly ambitious?

-What practical advice would you give to young men who are willing to adapt and are ambitious and would like to share the future alongside women, neither above nor below them?

Many thanks!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story is illogical. Claim that women are superior and dominant. She wants him weak, submissive and completely dominated. Her strategy? Make him feminine. Say what?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous