All Comments on 'Reversals Ch. 13'

by RachelClark

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you, Ms. Clark

Dear Ms. Clark,

Thank you for another fascinating installment. The plot thickens.

Fox170Fox170over 6 years ago
Julia

I don't like Julia she is't acting like a Dominant partner more like a Child or Dominatrix

She treats her hubby as if he was beating her thier whole marriage I don't understand how much she could change from loving wife into stuck up feminazi bitch. I follow the story since you started writing it and I'm somewhat sad how the story is turning. Also it's silly how Eric takes all of this just because Julia is Sexy.

I just wanted to share how I feel about progress so far I don't want to force you into anything it's your story and you decide how it will go If you like it it's fine I guess.

RachelClarkRachelClarkover 6 years agoAuthor
About Reversals

I appreciate the feedback Fox170 and thank you for reading my story. I’m not sure how often writers speak to the motivations or underpinnings of their work while they are still being written but I’ll attempt it here and if anybody wants to explore it at me website at https://www.rachelwrenclark.com/ we can do it there too.

Let me say that my attempt with “Reversals” is to write a story that explores a number of themes. The motivations for the characters therefore are multithreaded and more complex than straightforward. Ultimately, you the readers get to decide how well I’ve accomplished that task.

“Reversals” is more in the category of dark erotic/fetish science fiction. I wouldn’t consider any of the main characters in the story to be “good” people as such, instead they are deeply driven people caught up in a landscape of change. Julia and Eric both are evolving (or perhaps devolving, if you prefer) as the story progresses. I’m attempting to explore a number of themes: dominance and submission, femdom, the sad (even terrible) effects of physical and mental abuse, obsessions, the potential for corruption with power (the old adage - power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely), the evolving roles of gender in society, even beauty standards and the objectification of women. “Reversals” isn’t about love at all, this is a darker tale.

What I would say about Julia is, she did start out trying to be a loving partner but the abuse in her past was never resolved for her. One can argue that she never truly loved Eric at all, he was a compromise, a convenance that fit her world view at the time she married him. Samantha, driven by her obsessions, has been a catalyst to corrupt Julia.

Eric is another thing all together. Inherently, he is a submissive and, to be sure, he is obsessed with Julia’s sexuality. One might consider how much value society has traditionally placed on female sexuality and how it impacts both women and men. That’s a topic with endless debate attached. Suffice it to say that Eric has somewhat chosen to be vulnerable and in a world with rapid sociological and technological change he is adapting rather poorly. Alternatively, one might also suggest that he’s becoming exactly what he truly wants in life - to be dominated by a powerful and beautiful woman. But, does he truly understand where Julia intends on taking him? It’s always a huge risk handing your power over to somebody else. By the end of the story, one might wonder if he’ll have regrets or not.

Now, I’m not making moral judgments here. I’m sure I’m affected by my own biases but I’m more an explorer than anything else. My highest aspirations for my work is to encourage people to think, to ask themselves questions, to entertain, and to hopefully have people enjoy the sexual tension in some of my scenes. We are sexual beings after all.

Now, I may well write a more loving femdom, FLR story at some point. I’ve had multiple requests for doing so and the idea touches my heart a bit honestly but that’s NOT “Reversals”. If you are looking for a move loving story from my pen please let me know. Also, for those that might be wondering, I do know the end of “Reversals”, that tends to be how I write. That’s not to say the entire plot has already been determined, it hasn’t. The characters often speak to me while I’m writing but I know where things are headed. I’m hoping to surprise most of you. Don’t expect a wholly traditional ending.

Fox170Fox170over 6 years ago
I understand

Well if it's supposed to be a Dark Fantasy then it's alright I never thought of it as such.

I hope I will see from you a loving/vanilla story in future since i really liked the beginning of "Reversals" I look forward to see your next story.

And sorry for my chaotic way of writing I struggle to write/speak in English I'm not good at creating sentences

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fingernails as a theme

I love the theme of long red nails as a marker of power and status for her, but a mark of shame for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
female domination

Rachael clark, are you eventually going to make society change, so all males submit to females ? i'm very curious, this story is going to take a while, i'd like to have an idea of where it is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fine segment

Another excellent, intriguing and well written and thought out chapter. Can't wait until Eric(a) is brassiered and then has to deal with his budding boobs. Hopefully another chapter soon!

FOOTFOOLFOOTFOOLover 6 years ago
Rachel Clark is the Best Writer on Literotica!!!

This story is a true masterpiece!!! It captures the feelings felt by both the submissive male and the Dominant Female so well!! When one reads the story they can feel the feelings of both the husband and wife, as they switch roles even.

Exceptional writing. Every new chapter makes me want the next one even more!!!

Thank you for sharing such a well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Realism

"Exploring themes of domination and submission." That phrase has become cliched. One must sense this, at this point. The reason is that there really is no such thing, as such. They are concepts, analytical tools. Their application to human souls is rough and false. That is why readers request for more "gentler domination"; or more "loving" from the woman and more "spine" or "character" from the man. The closer you get to the cruelty and the dungeons approach, literature ends and something else is happening for the author and readers.

My suggestion is to take masculinity and femininity seriously. Because they are real. The wrestling with them that people do is because we are human souls so much more than differentiated bodies. A world "evolving" can be a legitimate theme. Roles can be exchanged, reversed, adjusted, imposed (perhaps), but if truly having a man "become feminine" is a goal, then only a free soul can accept that journey which really means coming to accept the feminine approach (openness to the other, and others) to solving the fundamental challenges of human existence. You cannot treat femininity as a set of chains which a mythical "submissive" puts on under duress and command. And correlatively for masculinity. There should be some added realism to such attempts at "exploration" so that the result of Julia's move towards "woman Power" is really a shedding of femininity and an adoption of masculinity; and Eric's choices to remain adolescent could be unearthed to show why he is afraid to be a man (and all that decision entails) and realize that Julia might want to offer him a chance to avoid the feared masculinity and choose to become an adult woman (wife & mother) with all those pluses and minuses. That is why these are limiting concepts in the concrete experiences of persons.

You needed a device [Samantha's ideology and her mostly artificial personality] to get the man here to recognize that he was living a trivial and unmasculine life; and living off of his wife as a dependant child. But your device at times subsumes your story's touch with reality and deeper truths. Why not expose his fear of manhood, responsibility and the world? That fear may be lever enough to get him to accept wifehood. Why not "explore" Julia's willingness to reject femininity, wifehood and motherhood because she wants the masculine solution to life's problems? This stark truth in your story needs to be faced. Despite the fatuous feminist rhetoric of becoming a "strong", "dominant" woman, this is the meaning of her choices. Our age is not given to such insights into self awareness. But to attempt to depict that with any creative and perceptive skill, for him (and even for her) would be very worthy artistically. Ultimately, the street politics and ideology you have working here are very poor and will frustrate the story's coherence. I would not keep Samantha and the Harpies at the forefront of your metaphysics. Using them as an initial device is acceptable, but they must be transcended in order to achieve true depth and realism. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't change a thing!

To thine own self be true, Rachel. It would be impossible for you to satisfy everyone's idea of how the story should develop (sorry about the word choice, Eric). Me, I like a surprise now and then. This story is anything but cliché.

- Huberthowhow

graymangazergraymangazerover 6 years ago

Another beautifully detailed episode. Julia becoming evermore dominant and cruel, Eric(a) becoming evermore submissive and accepting of his fate.

I still have a suspicion that Samantha and even Eric's sister might take a more active role in his subjugation, thus emphasizing his inferiority and the hopelessness of his position.

Very slow burning and erotic, the way she uses her sexuality and his desire for her is wonderfully done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whats next?

Ch.14 news?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Realism

I agree with the realism comment

mia_deniermia_denierover 6 years ago
Fascinating story

It's the first time that I am reading a story about a female leading marriage. I love the whole plot, that Samantha wants Julia and stirs her in a way, that Julia is willing to humiliate and transform her husband, into a submissive housewife. Can't wait to see how you are developing the story further, so many options.

Love it how Julia starts with the nails, now the clothing. Next Erica should have her hair grown, maybe has to wear a wig for the beginning, then makeup, shave his legs, female jewellery like dangling ear rings. Make sure Julia breaks Eric completely until there is only Erica left. She should bimbofy him, forcing him to talk differently, simpler vocabulary, Julia could force him even to start lisping, or forcing him to stick the tip of his tongue out of the corner of his mouth, as if he is thinking about something important and difficult.

Let Julia have him hump her legs, with his cock cage, unable to feel anything, like a horny dog, while she is reading her newspapers or drinking her coffee. And whenever he humps her, his eyes have to be crossed, and his tongue hanging out, like a horny puppy, to show her how excited she makes him.

Yes she should force him to act stupid, a light-head, confused, dazzled Erica, with a fogged mind, trying to figure out a way to escape, to get his old life back, but with his fuzzy mind and being held horny without release, he will never find a way out.

He is constantly and irreversibly drawn by Julia and Samantha into a maze, deeper and deeper, unable to find a way out. His body and mind controlled by two women who turn him into a "lesbian" bimbo, a lesbian housewife, a slave, a mindless pet, whose psychological response to his constant humiliation and downfall will be to his own surprise, constant arousal, an attitude mixed with fear, uncertainty, short spurts of rebellions, followed by deeper surrender, acceptance of fate and adoration of being near a superior being, a need to be guided, a longing to worship, not only Julia but also Samantha.

Julia could make regular IQ tests with him and punish him, if he is not getting dumber. Make him wear pantyhose and stockings, the nylons touching his skin with every move, would enforce his feminization. Sometimes Julia pulls her worn pantyhose like a hood over his face and makes him clean the apartment like this, giving him a doll like appearance.

Julia should force him to read female magazines, about fashion, cooking, send him to yoga classes, and while she is doing this, Samantha will become more important to her, she will spend more time with her, have her more often in her apartment, make her stay overnight, once Erica is broken into a silly lactating bimbo, Erica will only be able to watch how Samantha is taking over, replacing him, putting him into the role of a permanently horny, confused, silly bimbo.

And his fat nipples on his ever growing tits should get ring piercings. Sensitive nipples, whenever played with or pulled, no matter if painful of tender, would arouse his cock into a swollen drunken hardness, but locked away in its cock cage, Erica's constant denial of sexual release would transform Julia and Samantha into two Goddesses for him. Yes over time his worship for them would become almost spiritual. And Julia would find out that he is calling his sister for help, and she would force him to confess to his sister that he always wanted to be a woman, and that Eric has left to a place far away, Eric will never come back again, because Erica has found a new home in his body ...

Well I guess you already figured that out, thanks for finding the energy and time to write, hope you continue

mia_deniermia_denierover 6 years ago
Forgot to mention

Hi Rachel

I forgot to mention that when Julia has transformed Erica into the perfect blonde lisping bimbo, with big lactating boobs and loopy golden earrings, extreme long eyelashes and fuller implanted sensual lips, she should take Erica to her parents. When Erica is strutting around in high heels and a tight stretchy red dress, with a deep cleavage, a sheer wire bra forcing her magnificent dripping orbs into disturbing melons, any moment at the brink of spilling out of the dress.

Circular wet stains above her tented nipples tale telling signs of her constant ripe state of breast feeding, than Julia should take Erica to his parents and his sister. For a family get together on the weekend. When the treatment has completely changed the muscular male shape of Eric, into the soft roundness of female tissue. No hard edges, no clear muscle definition, no hard shaped knees, softer hips, wider round butt, Erica gained some pounds and put them on the right places. Into rounder thighs, and well formed calves, her legs always shaven, her cock always in a metal tight restricting cage, invisible under the dress.

The skinny Eric replaced by a petite, sensual and voluptuous Erica but still with the pondering mind of a weak submissive, broken male.

Questioning constantly his own persona, his mind foggy and dizzy from the constant unsatisfied arousal, the constant need to come, focusing his mind on pleasuring Julia and recently Samantha too. Erica had two Goddesses in her life to please and worship them. Humping their legs while they were cuddling together watching TV and eating snacks, was part of his evening routine, ending every evening sooner or later between their quivering strong hot thighs, suffocating him with their smoldering pussies.

Tired from his daily chores, Erica never had enough energy to analyze how the increasing feminization of her body, would constantly tap into her thinking, her talking, her walking, her way to bend over, or her way to brush her long blonde hair, which she wears in a high ponytail.

Being deprived of the climaxing pleasure of her cock, Erica found new sensitive pleasure centers in her body. Her boobs were so sensitive since they finished growth phase with fat engorged dripping nipples. Julia and Samantha had Erica's nipples recently pierced with golden rings, rings the loved to twist and pull. Pushing Erica into an agonizing sea of arousal, which left her always completely at their whim.

One evening they dressed Erica like a catholic shoolgirl with plaited skirt and flapping pigtails, saddles shoes, pink stockings and white little socks with golden anklets with tiny bells. And then they put her in front of a large mirror reaching to the floor. Julia and Samantha left and right of her, pulling and twisting the golden rings fixed to the fat swollen Nipples of Erica. Inbetween the alternated to such her nipples, until Erica's warm sweet milk spilled into their devouring lips, dripping from their chins.

Erica watched her own glazed narrowed eyes, her drooling lips, her bouncing hips, her flapping hair and listened to her helplessly aroused moans. That evening she would plead to Samantha to take her virginity with a big black strap-on dildo, on all fours on the bed, with her face worshiping the pussy of Julia, telling her how strong Samantha is, how hard she plunges into her, Samantha, the woman, who became the new wife of Julia. Because Erica is not strong enough for Julia, Erica is only the Maid ...

At that level Julia should take Erica to her parents and her sister and let her tell them that he now is a true woman, and that that's all he ever wanted to be. That would put the final finesse on Erica's faith, the final blow, to break him. ANd on their way home in the car, Samantha would sit with the crying Erica on the backseat, molesting her tits, whispering into her hear, that all of this was Samantha's plan, she urged and manipulated Julia to transform her into Erica. Knowing that this would give er unrestricted access to Julia in the long run, that Julia would look for a strong woman in her life and that woman is Samantha. "When we get home I will take Julia with my big black cock and you will watch us, and afterwards I will take you. And you better beg me to do so, you better please me otherwise I tell Julia to get rid of you. I own you now, Erica, and I am the new wife of Julia ...

Well, don't list to me, better you follow your own plan, only wanted to tell you that you inspired me. Thx

huberthowhowhuberthowhowover 6 years ago
Say What?

Who is writing this story, anyway? Let's just see where Rachel decides to take the plotline, shall we?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Julia's amazing. She's going to scratch his face.

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Why

does FLM or FLR always tend to be portrayed on Literotica, like it is in this series. Ie totally unbalanced abusive behaviour to the male? Julia and her friend are just horrible abusive manipulative people. Not an enjoyable story for me at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good and enjoyable story the best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous