All Comments on 'Reversals Ch. 14'

by RachelClark

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 6 years ago
Terrific

Another fantastic update to this story. Thanks for keeping it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a LET down...

You had such an amazing story going... The service and the slavery were told wonderfully. But all this feminization ruins it...

This series is over... But your writing is wonderful, start again with a fresh Femdom story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
a request

This is one of my favorite stories in this genre that i've ever read - major MAJOR kudos.

If I could humbly request something for the remaining chapters: I feel very strongly that the best stories always focus on the everyday adjustments/realities that come from the unavoidable fact that the character now has to contend with large breasts and what it means for his life - BEFORE it jumps to an immediate/abrupt shift.

Too often BA stories jump right to over-the-top sadism (just like outright cruelty/slavery), or the man all of a sudden accepts and gets turned on by his new fate, or it just focuses on lactating immediately.

But there is nothing better than when these stories really dig into the loaded early-stage adjustments of having to be a man realizing he has breasts that most women would be jealous of. Providing a lot of detail on fit of clothing, minor back pain, unwanted stares and attention, having to struggle with everything busty girls struggle with (struggling to find appropriate clothes in their size, bouncing while exercising, never quite being able to look modest) is what really makes these stories amazing. I would love to see the pain as Erica slowly starts outgrowing (already large )bras during the growth process, feeling chest sensitivity, learning how to handwash his bras/panties, and receiving mocking reminders from Julia of how his chest size compares to hers (e.g. how must it feel for Erica to realize he can share the same size bra as his wife? How would it feel to be informed that he's bigger than her?)

Once Erica has BA, Julia doesn't even NEED to be over-the-top dominant anymore: she just needs to remind Erica to look in the mirror and look at what he sees - look at the evidence - which is an undeniably busty curvy figure befitting a voloptuous woman. All Erica needs will be matter-of-fact suggestions to look at his curvy figure now, to look down at his cleavage, to be simply reminded of the only clothes that fit his busty shape. He will have to struggle with all the pain and confusion of this. He will feel the urge to fight and deny/resist, but at the same time, he will despair at the recognition that he HIMSELF now needs a bra, that he HIMSELF doesn't feel comfortable without one because of his size. It will be so painful and embarrassing to have to admit to himself how much better he feels in a bra; how the support it offers his chest is crucial for anyone at his size. Julia probably only needs to offer firm/dominant yet simple/obvious reminders because it's only fitting for him to do the things all busty women do: if he fills out the cups of a 36E floral bra perfectly, then of course he belongs in the matching panties that come with the set; of course he needs to wear shapely outfits that suit his new figure. It all proceeds completely rationally from being as well-endowed as he will be. These continuous realizations are sure to make him cry and get emotional, which is fitting for him as the sensitive housewife that Julia has shaped him to be.

The other thrilling aspect to this is the bedroom aspect of it - with his new assets, perhaps Erica will have to contend with the fact that he will get "felt up" and fondled, and his nipples will get excited during playtime, and deal with the shame of that. I would love to see Julia get sexually aggressive and lust over how he looks in tops with his new figure, and demand he pleases her with stripteases, motorboating, etc - - all the things that busty girls have to deal with. I particularly like when men like Erica have to grapple with the new colloquial terms that now unquestionably apply to him (eg he has a "great rack" "huge tits" he is a "busty" and "curvy" wife)

Not to presumptuously offer suggestions - I just have very rarely come across stories as good as yours (there are maybe only 1-2 other stories out there of this caliber), and would humbly suggest you really spend some ample time on all of the jarring adjustments of life with big breasts before getting into lactation or instant over-the-top acceptance/slavery!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

I have to say this is the best story I have ever read and belive me I have read a few in my life. The FLR , feminization ,chastity are what make this story so great. I cannot wait to read what will happen next and how Eric's feminization will progress. This story is my ulitimate fantasy and just the thought it was actually written by Woman makes me love it even more! Thank you Rachel

sm8100sm8100about 6 years ago
more good prose

The author keeps the story at a high level of anticipation, employing excellent writing skills with a plot line that is clearly delineated with an end in mind. I thought this chapter, for the first time in the series, was a bit too technical and instead of hanging on every word/sentence as I normally do, I found myself skipping a few portions. Yet, I can still appreciate the precise and clear descriptions that many may have enjoyed.

Writer345Writer345about 6 years ago
I'm intreagued.

Please keep going with this story - there's a lot more milage in it and I am looking forward to the next twenty or so chapters! Personally I've never had the nerve to write and publish a novel in installments... You're a braver author than I am!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Test Subject(s).

AGen = TANSTAAFL

I don't thing Eric read the small print.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
so in your bio you say.

"The first time I heard it was a man's world I had a simple question - why?" Well if this is the vision a female has of a woman's world. It's pretty obvious it's better place as a mans world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous