Reversals Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing Pamala showed Julia was a video of a topless man, sitting at a table, with unusually large breasts. As the video began, the man was complaining about how filled with milk he was, at how much his breasts were aching while he was hastily assembling a couple of hand operated breast pumps for relief. The camera shook as the woman shooting the video giggled and teased him for not pumping sooner, for being so careless. He moaned at the admonition, sounding desperate, as he lowered his painfully sore breasts to the top of a table. He finished assembling the pumps in a frenzy then quickly aligned them over his large, swollen nipples and began operating the pumps, depressing and releasing the handles over and over, expressing his milk. He sighed in relief as a surprisingly large amount of breast milk flowed into the collection bottles. It continued like that for a bit as the bottles began to fill. Then, without warning, the woman recording the video cruelly yanked one of the pumps away from him. She began laughing as she zoomed in on his exposed nipple, making fun of him, calling him a cow, berating him for having so much milk. He was flowing. Watery looking drops were falling away from the tip of his large, engorged teat like a leaking faucet. He began begging for the return of his pump as the video suddenly ended. Julia was enthralled at what she had seen, deeply intrigued at the possibilities. Could she make Erica like the man-cow she had just seen?! The idea fascinated her.

After the video, Pamala turned the desktop into a simulator and training coach for Julia. She was reminded that AGen was a two phase process - genetic therapy to alter DNA, setting specific potentials, and the AGen training vest that directed armies of nanites to rapidly develop the alterations. It was the old nature versus nurture paradigm being evoked with technology. Genetic therapy established a new nature and the training vest nurtured it.

The simulator had retroviral options laid out as a menu of genetic potential settings. Once those were chosen the controls for the AGen training vest became active. Finally, there was a high-resolution rendering of a man that could be rotated and examined for results. Pamala explained the simulator to Julia then urged her to experiment with different gene therapy options and training vest control settings to change the digitally rendered man to her liking. It quickly turning into a game, setting options, manipulating training vest controls, and moving a time slider to see the outcomes.

Julia watched with fascination as the man's breasts would change from redundant male vestiges, into buds, and eventually into fully mature lactation organs. They had managed to take all of the complexity out, reducing everything to simple options and sliders. After she had the basics down, Pamala opened up even more options, more sliders to manipulate the little rendered man. Julia was stunned at how much could be altered by the gene therapy and nanites, everything from the size of the breasts, nipples and aureolas to more nuanced aspects like projected capacity and flow rates of milk production. It was actually possible to increase the production rate to a level where the breasts would have a tendency to leak frequently. The model would humorously represent the condition with little falling drops from the nipples which formed a puddle under the man, making him frown. It was comical in how it was portrayed but something that had to be miserable to experience and manage in real life. Still, the idea of watching Erica soak through his bras and tops oddly aroused her. The embarrassment he would struggle through every time damp spots started to appear on his tops would be so fun to watch.

"How's it coming?" Pamala asked sweetly.

"Fine. It seems... amazingly straight forward," Julia replied.

"I'm glad you think so," Pamala said. "A lot of womyn have worked on it."

Julia smiled. "I think... Maybe I've tortured my little training man enough," she said, pleased.

Pamala smiled.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Julia asked playfully.

Pamala nodded.

"I kept imagining I was actually doing it to Erica," Julia whispered mischievously, "putting breasts on him. Experimenting with him." She squirmed in her chair at the admission, her panties sopping wet from all the experiments with the little digital man.

"Well, the truth is Julia... you can," Pamala said.

A tingle ran up Julia's spine at Pamala's assurance. She licked her lips in anticipation.

"It's time to get serious," Pamala said, tapping away at the desktop again.

An image quickly appeared under her fingers and after a few more taps the entire back wall displayed it - a ceiling view of Erica in a padded lounger, no longer in the waiting room, unconscious, with a woman drawing blood from his arm.

"The sedative should wear off in several minutes," Pamala said. "We'll want to do the paperwork shortly. He'll probably be groggy, maybe a bit disoriented at first. Don't worry. It's normal."

Julia nodded, her eyes focused on the back wall. Erica lay there unconscious, helpless, waiting for his betters to determine his fate. The power women had over men was glorious. Julia bit her lip seductively, imagining him laying there with boobs tenting out his top, still trying to decide how big she wanted to make him.

"It's important that he understands and agrees to what's going to happen, that he signs all the agreements and disclosure documents," Pamala said. "There's also a medical power of attorney granting you authority over his future treatment. We want that signed as well."

"I understand," Julia said.

"I'm not sure you do, not entirely anyway," Pamala replied. "Although the documents have some legal value, they're much more important as phycological tools."

"Phycological tools?" Julia asked.

"Yes. It's important that he signs off on the AGen protocol," Pamala said dispassionately. "He needs to take ownership for his downfall as a man. It will help him adjust, make it easier to accept the physical changes. And, it can sometimes pave the way for... additional changes later. Maybe make him... a little softer, a little more curvy," she said. "That's entirely up to you, of course."

Julia nodded, smiling. It was clever, all of it. Getting him to sign documents made him part of the process, made it harder for him to complain afterwards. Getting buy-in was a tactic she used in business all the time.

"Make sure he understands what will happen to him when he accepts treatment," Pamala said.

"I can do that. I want to do that, in fact," Julia said. "Surrendering his masculinity is part of his submission to me," she declared. "Besides, being male is highly overrated. Who needs any of them?"

Pamala smiled.

"Nobody. Nobody really needs a male around anymore," Julia said, answering her own question. "In fact, I rather like the idea of having him all soft and vulnerable and completely dependent on me," Julia declared. "We're never going back to where we were. The less masculine he is the better."

Pamala couldn't have been more pleased. Julia had evolved considerably since their first contact. She half expected a reluctant wife filled with pointless concerns and misplaced compassion. Thankfully, that wasn't the case.

"You asked about chastity devices earlier?" Pamala said, broaching the subject.

"Why, yes," Julia replied excitedly, eager to see what they might have to lockup Erica's misbehaving cock.

Pamala smiled, then tilted her head towards the ceiling. "Can you bring in a Compactor Plus please," she requested.

Julia flashed an uneasy smile. Until that very moment she hadn't even considered she was being watched by hidden cameras. The thought that Dr. Joyce might be observing her, evaluating her again... It was more than a little unnerving.

A couple minutes later, a woman walked in holding a white box in her hands. It had a simple white bow fixed to the lid, otherwise it was entirely unremarkable. Far more surprising was the woman herself. Julia did a double-take. The woman was the splitting image of Pamala, even down to a small beauty mark on her cheek. The only real difference between them was the color of their uniforms, rose colored for Pamala and white for the new Pamala. Julia couldn't help but stare.

"Twins?" she asked quizzically, looking back and fourth between them.

Both the women smiled knowingly.

"You can say that," the other Pamala said with a smile, setting the box down next to Julia.

"Thanks," Pamala said to her lookalike.

"Anytime," the other Pamala replied as she turned and left the room.

Julia shook her head in astonishment at how identical the two women seemed. It was surreal.

Pamala shoved the box towards Julia with a smile. "Open it," she encouraged.

Julia grabbed the box and quickly whipped the top off. Her fingers immediately began caressing the smooth metal of the device inside. It made her grin.

"It's made of a titanium alloy," Pamala said. "Once it's on... Well, I've been told that it's nearly impossible to remove it without the digital key, not without significant tissue damage anyway." Pamala watched the excitement building in Julia's face. "Take it out. Look it over."

The first thing to come out of the box was a thick, hinged, ring. It was closed, making a full circle, with an interleaved hinge on the bottom of the ring and a bulkier area on top which locked both halves together. Julia tugged on the sides with both hands, pulling as hard as she could, but it didn't even budge. It was like a solid piece of forged metal.

"The scrotum ring," Pamala said, identifying it. "All the electronic locks are built into that part. Once we pair your fingerprint to the digital key you can open it."

"It uses my fingerprint?" Julia asked, surprised.

"It will, and only yours. And then, when you close it again, it locks solid, all by itself," Pamala said.

"So, if it uses my fingerprint, even if he were to get the key from me, he couldn't free himself?" Julia asked.

"That's right," Pamala confirmed. "You can even make him keep track of the key, if you want. Without you, it's useless. But... it's usually better if you keep the key. Show it to him from time to time. Let him see who his key holder is. Let him know his manhood is completely locked up by a womon and that you literally hold the key to his freedom."

Julia smiled.

"Of course, the scrotum ring is the foundation, the anchor," Pamala said. "Wrap it around the base of Erica's penis, behind his little sack, and let it lock on."

Julia set the ring down and excitedly reached into the box again. This time, she pulled out what looked like a cylinder of medieval plate armor with several articulating bands of metal that fit one inside the other. She turned it over fascinated by the design, unsure of what to make of it. The base had a half-ring with five thick tabs mounted all around which matched slots on the scrotum ring. The two parts could be fitted into each other, locking them together. This was far more than a simple padlock design that could be removed with a light-weight bolt cutter. Once this was on, it would stay there until the key holder decided otherwise.

"There's a smooth, hypoallergenic, resin coating the inside," Pamala said, "makes it much more comfortable for long term wear, reduces chaffing, that sort of thing. You'll also notice a slot in the front for urination. You can keep him in it a very long time."

Julia fingered the rounded top of the thing, examining the slot, imagining what Erica would look like wearing the thing. "Do you have a shorter one? This is too long for Erica's little cock."

"That's the best part," she said. "The bands aren't decorative, they're functional. The entire sheath, where the penis is housed, can be collapsed or expanded at will, even remotely. Give Erica as much or as little space as you want. It'll compress down to as small as two inches," she explained. "You can make erections impossible for him for as long as you want."

"Really!?"

Pamala nodded, grinning. "Control a man's cock and you control the man."

Julia nodded in agreement.

"Just be aware," Pamala started, trying to sound official and concerned, "long term restriction has been known to cause erectile dysfunction and can be responsible for weaker and smaller erections." Pamala giggled at herself. "Constrain a man long enough and you can make him limp and impotent," she said with a shrug of indifference. "If it concerns you, there's a sleep mode you can turn on, allows for nocturnal erections, helps to keep his man parts... healthy. All up to you, of course."

Pamala fished around in the box briefly and pulled out a small pouch. Opening it, she poured out a thin gold chain with a small rectangular device attached. One side of the device featured the iconic image of a key, while the other was fitted with a thin glass plate. After a bit of fiddling with it, Pamala placed it before Julia, glass side up. "Ready to become a key holder?" she asked.

Julia reached out with her index finger and pressed down on the thin glass surface.

"Press and release several more times," Pamala advised.

Julia tapped the surface as instructed, wondering how much Erica would whine once she put him in chastity. Would he become desperate to touch his cock? How long would it take? Weeks? Months? What if she teased him? Would he beg for release? Unexpectedly, she heard some resounding snaps followed by a high pitched whine as the sheath contracted all the way down to a mere two inches and back out again to its full length, some several inches long. The scrotum ring had also snapped open, making it ready to wrap around Erica.

"That's it," Pamala said. "You own the chastity device and the key is locked to your finger alone. All you do now is put the scrotum ring on your male, align the tabs from the sheath into the slots, and push the rings together. You'll hear it when the bolts lock into place."

An evil looking smirk crossed over Julia's face. She stared at the back wall again, at Erica laying there, helpless. She could hardly wait to introduce him to his new metal companion. She squeezed her thighs tightly together at the ache building there. She was slick with her own nectar.

"Any questions thus far," Pamala asked.

"No. Don't think so," Julia responded, tossing the gold chain with the chastity device key around her neck.

"Okay, then. If we're finished here, it's time for Erica to commit himself to the process and sign some documents," Pamala said.

Julia nodded. "Yes. Let's move this along." She stood up confidently, gathered up the chastity device with its box, and followed Pamala out of the room.

They walked down the corridor, deeper into the building, until they reached a door marked 'Patient Lounge'. Pamala opened the large door and they walked into the dimly lit room.

There were several displays spread out on the walls, most of them running the same slide show from the waiting room. Only one display was different, setup like a digital poster, it depicted a woman on one side and a man on the other, mirroring each other, topless, both happily suckling a baby at their breast. The man's chest had been completely feminized with breasts just as ample as the woman. Their expressions were identical, one of serene contentment. A two part caption was fading in and out over the scene - 'Andromammary Genesis', 'The Advancement of Man has Finally Arrived'.

"Indeed, it has," Julia whispered.

Erica was still laying in the padded lounger, unconscious, whimpering in some nightmare as they approached.

Pamala smiled at him for a few moments, quietly savoring the effects the new introduction protocol was having on his mind. They had forms to sign though. She began to slap at his cheeks to rouse him. In a few moments, his bleary eyes flickered open, struggling to make sense of his new surrounding.

"What...?" he groaned.

"We have some documents to sign," Julia said flatly.

He looked at her like he didn't know her at first then stared at her chest with an idiotic smile.

"Up here, Erica," Julia said annoyed, wondering if he would stop ogling her boobs once he had his own to look at.

He shifted his gaze upwards and stared blankly at her for a few seconds until recognition finally took hold. "Julia? What happened? Weren't we just..." His voice trailed off as he took in the room. "I don't remember coming in here."

"You dozed off," Julia said with a shrug.

He looked at her blankly then began staring at her breasts again.

"You need to sign some paperwork," Julia insisted.

"What?"

"Paperwork. So they can can give you the treatments you need to be a proper wife and mother," Julia said. She gestured to a small conference room setup off to the side with documents laid out across its glass surface.

He began pouting.

"I want breasts on you, Erica," Julia said, reaching an arm out to help him out of the lounger.

He struggled uneasily to his feet, still somewhat groggy and unfocused. Julia led him to the table where the documents were laid out then took a seat. He stood there for a few moments seemingly lost in thought, rubbing his flat chest with a frustrated scowl before sitting down. His eyes floated over to one of the displays on the wall with the slideshow running and his expression immediately went blank.

"Erica... Erica!" Julia shouted.

He snapped back out of trance to lock eyes with her. "Sorry. I'm... sleepy."

"It's time to sign the documents, Erica. Consent forms, disclosures, power of attorney, all of it," Julia said.

He looked at her, biting his lower lip, trying to sort out his confused thoughts. He shook his head. This was all wrong. She shouldn't be asking him to do this... but... She was so beautiful. Her body could bring forth life, sustain it! It had to feel incredible to be a woman.

"The places you need to sign and initial are marked," Pamala said matter-of-factly.

Erica picked up the pen.

"Feel free to read it, Erica," Julia said. "Really, you should. I want you to know what you're agreeing to."

He looked ambivalent as he started reading, the pen trembling slightly as it hovered above the paper.

"If you want a quick summary," Julia started, "it basically says that they're going put breasts on you and make it so you can nurse my babies." She let it sink in for a bit, wanted him to feel his masculinity slipping away. "Also, you're going to be granting me a limited medical power of attorney so I can help make decisions for you."

Erica's troubled face looked up from the paper and into Julia's eyes, wondering if any sympathy for him remained.

"They ask the womon to be involved to help you make the right decisions for your treatment," she said.

Erica looked troubled by the pronouncement. "I'm not sure-"

"Don't let it bother you," Julia said. "Like I've told you before, I'll never force you to do anything you don't want to do. The choice is always yours."

Erica sighed. He poised the pen over the disclosure form and lowered it to the paper. His eyes wandered to Julia's lovely chest, then to Pamala's. They were so desperately beautiful, so feminine and lovely. Breasts were... life. What did it feel like to have them as a part of you, he wondered, or to wear a bra to hold such beautiful, soft, treasures? For some reason he felt a deep sense of yearning to know.

"I do want you to do this, Erica. It's why we're here," Julia said. "Think of it as an upgrade. Part of you will become more female. You'll be able to see the whole world a little differently, far better than most men can. That should make you happy. You should be thanking me. Forget about everything else."

He looked her in the eyes once more.

"I want breasts on you," she said again, more firmly this time.

Erica began skimming the disclosure, initialing each section requiring it, acknowledging he had read it, agreeing to the terms as the words slid past his eyes. When he reached the last page he paused for all of a couple seconds then simply signed it, part of him repulsed at doing it, another part thrilled at the notion of moving one step closer to womankind and the beauty and life giving power they possessed.