Reversals Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pamala smiled, taking the signed document and placing it in a portfolio. She then pushed the consent form in front of him. "This document is granting the use of the AGen process. You're asking for genetic modification and all of the associated technologies, effects and consequences. You may want to pay particular attention to the section referencing side-effects of treatment including the possibility of crossover feminization from nanite infusion."

He swallowed hard, fingers trembling, then glanced towards Julia's expectant face. In a sane world he would tear it up, he knew that rationally, but emotionally he felt a deep sense of connection to something beautiful and wonderful. He wanted to be part of both worlds, the male and the female. Wasn't that a good thing? He took a deep breath and began scribbling his initials on all the pages, barely skimming through them, his heart speeding up at the realization of what he was doing. He was formally agreeing to be feminized, asking for it, and couldn't seem to stop himself!

"Good," Julia said. "But don't be afraid to slow down and read what's going to happen to you. The whole focus of your life is changing."

Erica nodded, his heart pounding like a sledgehammer on an anvil. He kept working through the document, wanting to cry as he read more of the details. When he finally reached the last page his fingers froze at the signature line. Practically in tears, he looked up to Julia.

"Sign it, Erica," she said.

His jaw was trembling, feeling deeply conflicted inside.

"Erica! Sign it!" Julia shouted.

"It's time. Time you joined us," Pamala said softly, speaking directly into his ear. "Go ahead, sign it. I know a part of you wants to be a womon. That's perfectly fine and normal. Embrace her. Embrace that voice inside. Let her out. Everything will be fine."

Erica nodded. He scribbled his signature on the document.

Pamala smiled and quickly gathered it for her portfolio.

"Good girl, Erica," Julia purred, smiling triumphantly.

"You can prepare the injection," Pamala said, looking towards the camera in the ceiling.

"Injection?!" Erica asked. "Wait, I thought this was just a consultation or something today. What injection?"

Pamala just smiled in return as she slid another document in front of him. "Last one, limited medical power of attorney granting Julia some voice in your treatment going forward. Sign please," Pamala said calmly, ignoring his questions.

Erica's mind was racing. He was beginning to panic. Everything was still a bit hazy. Julia and Pamala just stared at him blankly waiting for him to sign the last document. His eyes scanned back and forth between the two of them as Julia's expression slowly soured. He signed. Better to avoid trouble for now, he thought.

The final document was added to Pamala's portfolio. Both women were smiling confidently. "Follow me," Pamala announced as she turned and began walking towards the door.

Erica pushed away from the table and began tagging behind her, his face fraught with concern. Everything was moving too fast, he wanted to put on the brakes. "I'm sorry... you said something about an injection?"

Pamala didn't answer. She walked out of the room with Erica trailing behind her, the weak following the powerful. It was reminiscent of Samantha's "who's the boss" game. Erica wasn't the boss of anything, not even his own life. They continued walking, deeper into the building, to another room, to another innocuous looking door. The plate outside the room had a single word etched into it - 'Imaging'.

"You... mentioned an injection a little bit ago?" Erica asked Pamala.

She turned to look at him, at the concern written all over his face and just smiled, saying nothing. She loved this part, when the boys actually began realizing what the girls were going to do to them. It was fun to watch them squirm. She opened the door and walked into the dark room, leaving him hanging.

The click-clacking of high heels began echoing off cool, unseen walls as they entered. Motion detectors then sent power to unseen lights above to illuminate the large room with a soft, indirect glow. Emerging from the shadows, dominating the space, in the back half of the room, was a glass chamber large enough for a person to stand inside.

Pamala walked several feet to the side, over to the control panel for the imposing looking apparatus and began tapping away. Light quickly poured in from directly above the chamber, illuminating the glass cylinder below until it looked like a stage waiting for a performance to begin. Equipment began humming within the room as it came to life. A couple of poles, embedded with scanners and cameras, suddenly did a rapid spin inches from the cylinder wall then came to a stop.

Desperate for answers, confused and frightened, Erica stepped gingerly over to Julia. "I don't... understand what we're doing. What... injection was she talking about?" he whispered.

Julia shook her head. "What do you think? The injection to put breasts on you," she replied annoyed. "Understand now?"

He stared at her until it registered. "Today?! Like, later today?!"

Julia nodded, sneering at him.

Pamala pressed another button on the panel and a section of the chamber wall rumbled and lowered itself into the floor, leaving a door-sized opening and a way inside. With another press, a light came on in the very back of the room, a dozen feet behind the chamber, to illuminate a simple changing area -- a chair, side table, and an open wardrobe with a few bare hangers.

"Strip," Pamala said to him dispassionately, pointing to the back of the room.

Erica abruptly turned to looked at Pamala, in shock at the demand. "What? Why?"

She ignored him.

He swung back towards Julia, his eyes appealing for her to intervene.

"You heard her!" Julia asserted firmly. "Strip!" She gestured towards the changing area, her nails looking like angry talons.

Erica was crestfallen as he walked slowly to the back of the room, the click-clacking sound of his heels reverberating off the walls while the women watched him make the lonely trip.

"Now, Erica!" Julia yelled.

Trembling fingers began struggling with the small buttons of his red blouse. Button by button, it slowly parted reveling his flat, naked chest underneath. He paused as a shutter ran through him, imagining breasts there instead. Would they be beautiful? Could he come to like them in time? He bit his lip as he slipped the blouse off, depositing it on a hanger. He stood there topless.

Julia was smirking at him, staring. It seemed obvious that she was imagining him with breasts too, breasts she was determined to put on him. He looked away, avoiding her gaze, then sat down and removed his pumps and jeans. He shuttered from the chill in the room as he sat there in a pair of simple black panties, another gift from Julia's drawer she had declared to be his earlier in the day when she had given him the jeans to wear. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself. Panties and nail polish were all that was left. That had to be enough for them. He stood.

"Naked!" Pamala insisted.

"You heard her! You were told to strip!" Julia scolded. "When a womon tells you to do something I expect you to do it! Now!"

Erica nodded and reluctantly pushed his panties down his legs, standing there cold and trembling before both women, his ball sack constricting in the chilly air as his tiny nipples swelled into hard little buds. Now, the only thing remaining was the nail polish. He felt vulnerable and terribly mortified as the women watched him.

"You'll find impressions in the floor of the chamber for your feet," Pamala said matter-of-factly.

Erica shuffled forward, taking small little steps over the cold tiles, eyes down the entire time. He held his hands in front of his genitals trying to preserve some tiny measure of dignity.

Julia's lips curled in disgust watching him make his way, thinking it ridiculous that he would shield his worm from view. Didn't he realize his cock didn't belonged to him anymore?

"If you want to play shy, Erica, you might want to put one arm across your chest to cover your boobs too," Julia taunted. "You don't want to end up a jiggling little tart do you?" she chuckled.

He literally shuttered at the thought! Control his chest!? Jiggle!? He drew one arm up like she asked then awkwardly dropped it back down, feeling foolish for even trying. There was nothing there to protect and his brain was just not wired for that!

"Pathetic." Julia said.

Erica stopped to gather courage as he reached the chamber, blinking his eyes against the bright lights overhead. He glanced back towards Julia, still hoping for mercy, but her eyes were firm and expectant. With a simple backhanded wave, she urged him inside. He took a deep breath and stepped through the opening in the chamber wall.

It was quiet inside. The lights were hot. Even with an opening in the wall he felt isolated, confined. The foot impressions, Pamala had mentioned, were moulded into the floor, spread a couple feet apart. Erica stepped over to them and slid his feet into the impressions, spreading his legs. It felt desperately odd to be standing there like that, naked, under the lights, with his genitals dangling. Instinctively, he dropped both hands down and cupped himself for protection. With the glass all around, under the lights, he couldn't help but feel like he was in a large display case, like an anatomically correct doll waiting to be played with by the women outside. A few seconds later Pamala pushed a button and there was a rumbling as the glass section in the floor slid back into place, effectively locking him inside. The glass was crystal clear and perfectly sound proofed. He couldn't hear anything from the outside, only his heart pounding away in his ears.

There was a loud click suddenly and a hum as Pamala activated an intercom in the ceiling. "You'll see a bar above your head," she said.

Erica looked up, struggling to keep his balance, squinting against the intense lights above. Eventually, he saw the bar. It was a couple of feet straight up. "Okay, I see it," he said.

"Grasp it with both hands and don't let go until I tell you to," Pamala said.

He looked forward with a blank stare, pouting towards Julia, keeping his hands over his manhood.

Julia's face turned to rage. She quickly crossed over to Pamala and jabbed down on the intercom. "You heard her, Erica! Stop trying to shield your pathetic, little worm and grab the bar like she told you to! Just do as you're told!"

With reluctance, he raised his arms and grabbed the bar, leaving himself on full view.

"Honestly, I don't how I ever thought of you as a man, Erica," Julia spat. "Look at your little shriveled thing! We should have put boobs on you a long time ago," she added with a grimace. "Now, follow Pamala's directions and stop misbehaving! You're embarrassing me."

Julia let go of the intercom button and apologized to Pamala for Erica's behavior. They exchanged brief pleasantries before Pamala went back to work. Julia simply stepped back to watch, determined to make him comply.

"Don't let go of the bar," Pamala directed. "It'll adjust to your size and height."

The bar retracted upwards, stretching his body out, then stopped.

"I need you to hold on to the bar, look straight ahead, and don't move," Pamala said.

"Okay," Erica said, nodding.

"I said, don't move!"

Erica stood as rigid as possible. Pamala was clearly another alpha female, very much like Julia, the authority in her voice was powerful and assertive. The women made him feel weak in comparison. It was hard to believe how vulnerable and utterly naked he suddenly felt in front of them. Women really had taken over. How did men fall so far, he wondered.

"Close your eyes now, until I tell you to open them," Pamala directed.

Erica's eyes slammed shut.

"How could I have ever been attracted to... that," Julia said to Pamala, disgusted.

Pamala shrugged. "Not your fault, Julia. Like most womyn, you were programmed to accept a male centric view of the world. We're going to reverse that," she said with disdain, stabbing a button on the control console. "The matriarchy is rising," she whispered to herself.

The scanning poles began spinning around the chamber as lasers painted a bright, red grid over Erica's entire body. The scanners moved down the length of his body as they spun, then back up again, electric motors whining away as computers mapped and analyzed every contour. Erica stood as still as possible, afraid to move, while the scanners did their work. A couple of minutes later, the grid disappeared and the scanning poles slowed to a stop. Erica's body had been digitally mapped, inside and out, with exacting precision.

"You can open your eyes now," Pamala said.

He blinked a few times, waiting for further instructions, afraid to move without permission.

The intercom went quiet. Pamala step over to Julia while he hung there and they started chatting, casually, as if he wasn't even there. He couldn't hear a word through the glass, the silence feeling oppressive, unnerving. He began feeling like a caged animal, growing desperate for the chamber to be opened so he could leave but neither of the women seemed to care in the least. They continued chatting and, in time, began gesturing towards him. Laughing quickly followed. It looked like he had become the brunt of one joke after another until both women suddenly burst into hysterics.

Erica was trembling from watching their antics, finally grateful that he couldn't hear them.

The women separated after recovering from their spasms of laughter. Pamala walked back to the control console while Julia simply stood there to stare at Erica with a cold, humor filled smirk. Part of him wanted to surrender completely at that point, feeling so small and pathetic in his new world that he didn't want to care anymore, but he was deeply fearful too. He didn't want to go through with the injection. Some lines should never be crossed, despite the consequences and changing a person so fundamentally, making a man like a woman, had to be one of those lines, even if it did upset Julia.

Pamala's voice suddenly pierced the silence, "You can get dressed now," she said over the intercom as the door-sized section of chamber wall rumbled and dropped back into the floor. Erica finally lowered his aching arms and stumbled forward, out of the chamber. He staggered over to the changing area on aching legs, eager to get cloths back on, but came to an abrupt stop only halfway there.

"My clothes? What happened to my clothes?" Erica twisted around towards Pamala with his hands over his manhood looking genuinely distressed.

"On the table," Pamala responded calmly.

He walked over to the small side table and gingerly lifted a neatly folded, powder pink garment to examine it. His face soured. Somebody must have taken his clothes and left the pink thing while he was in the chamber. The garment was some type of cotton pullover dress with a panel on top secured by buttons. The dress made no sense to him at first until he realized it had to be some type of nursing dress with a panel that opened for suckling!

"W... What about my regular clothes?"

Julia giggled.

"You'll get them back at the end of your appointment," Pamala said. "Now, get dressed, we're running late."

"Can't I get a regular hospital gown instead, you know, with the open back or something?" he asked.

"No," Pamala said.

He stood there dangling the dress by two fingers, pouting.

"Get dressed, Erica! Now!" Julia commanded, half giggling.

Sheepishly, he pulled the dress over his head and tugged it down with his pretty fingers. The hemline landed a couple inches above his knees. His pout deepened. This felt worse than the apron had. It was less fancy, to be sure, but wearing a dress for nursing totally creeped him out. He swallowed hard, almost choking. Was this his future?

"Come along, Erica," Julia said casually, turning her back on him as she sauntered away.

Walking beside one another towards the hallway, Julia and Pamala continued their conversation from earlier. Erica fell in behind them, the hem of his new dress swaying as he walked barefoot across the cold tiles.

"You should consider one of those property collars for him," Pamala said. "Interlocking, spring loaded bolts. When she closed it around his neck the bolts slammed into place, permanently. No key for it, no way to remove it without cutting it off, and it's very close fitting," she said excitedly.

"I'll think about it," Julia said thoughtfully. "I do love my tattoo on him though. Something very heady knowing my name is inked into him like that." She turned around to stare at Erica. "My name, permanently on him and there's nothing he can do about it."

Pamala smiled. "Should be a requirement for all males. Definitely help keep them in their proper place. There'd be a lot less philandering in the world if we started labeling all of them."

"Exactly!" Julia agreed. "Of course, you can't attach a leash to a tattoo so there is something to be said for a collar," Julia added with a giggle.

"That's true!" Pamala agreed.

Pamala continued leading them deeper into the building as they continued chatting. Finally, they slowed as they approached a large wooden door with a gnarled tree lovingly carved into its surface. "We're here," Pamala announced with a mischievous smile.

Erica's knees got weak as he read the sign next to the door - 'Treatment Room'.

"Time for your injection," Julia said.