Reverse Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I know it looks small, but that's actually the beauty of it." Aurora was the one talking, her tone like that of a teacher. "It's just big enough to fit you, meaning it's *deliciously* tight, and that's not mentioning how hard she's going to squeeze. To accommodate that tightness, the juice her tail creates is especially slick. It'll be like fucking warm butter, lucky boy. Warm butter that's drawing you in, clamping down, pumping up and down without end. And you see how long and thin the tail behind the bulb is? That makes it so she can swallow and absorb cum much faster than other manticores. She never, ever gets full. She will suck and suck and suck until you've poured your very essence into that tail... then she'll demand more. Are you ready?"

Sean caught himself drooling as he stared at the tail, Aurora's words molesting his ears. Never full... his very essence... was he even going to survive the first manticore? How could he possibly live through seven? "Aurora, please..."

"It's alright, lucky boy. No one ever is."

And the tail swallowed him.

Sean cried out, but his voice quickly deteriorated into a moan to the glee of the manticores. Cass' tail was absolute heaven. Her tail-lips parted over his cockhead, suffocating his member in a gooey hold. She slowed as she forced more and more of his cock inside. While still dry, his cock resisted being shoved into such a small tail, the pressure almost enough to make him pass out. He imagined his member like dough trying to rise in a tube with no room for it. After several agonizing seconds, she made it to his base.

Then the sucking started.

Sean found himself completely unable to swallow his moans, squirming in the grip of the many tails on him and trying to stay coherent.

"Oh, god, it's so good!" moaned Cass.

From the way she sucked, he could've sworn she'd draw his entire body into that tail. His tip felt it the most; a tingling of absence, of Cass' violent want to feed. Her tail slipped effortlessly up and down his shaft. Each change in direction was noted by a loud, wet squelch, her tailsyrup flowing all over his waist and dripping into a pool on the floor. Whenever her tail withdrew, cold air flowed over the juices on his exposed shaft in sharp contrast to the humid prison of warmth when she slammed back down.

And the tightness—she squeezed so hard, but never to the point of pain, never crushing, just absolutely stifling. By looking at her tail, he could see he barely fit. She drilled every inch of those fleshy walls into his memory. Each hilting, a moan rattled through the walls, growing louder and more desperate.

That burning need welled up within Sean, and he began to jerk about. His limbs were no longer his own, instinct fighting coherency, and that all-encompassing pleasure slamming into him again and again. Cass swallowed him to the base, and with a suction strong enough for him to hear, conquered him.

His teeth mashed together. Pleasure exploded in a wave of heat from his cock and reverberated throughout his entire body. Cass accepted the release with equal fervor.

"Yes! Yes!"

Her tail clamped down even harder, muscles forcing the cum as far down the tail as they could. Each spurt was swallowed so fast and greedily he hardly realized he'd shot out anything at all. Drained, Sean slumped into the chair and tried to catch his breath.

Cass did the opposite.

Seeing its meal disappear, Cass' tail started pumping up and down Sean's member, faster this time, eager to know that flavor again. Sean tried pulling his hips away, but the tail was locked on far too tight.

"It's too sensitive! I can't—I can't think!" squealed Sean through his struggles.

"More! I know you have more!" said Cass.

"Please!"

His pathetic cries only seemed to entice her as the tail sped up. Up, down, up, down, sucking for all it was worth, squelching carelessly loud and ignoring Sean's struggles. His eyes bulged out of his head. Spikes of pleasure a thousand times too intense hit his body over and over.

"You're going to kill me!"

"Didn't I tell you?" teased Aurora. "She's going to draw everything you have into that little tail of yours."

"I can't... I can't!"

"Poor thing, it's too much for you, isn't it? Cass can't really control herself after a taste. But it would be a pity if you weren't enjoying this as much as her. Let's calm you down a little."

The tail on his left leg drove a spine into the fat of his leg. It stung for only a moment, then warmth grew from the wound. His heart sped up and Sean squinted his eyes shut, fearing for the worst. Manticore venom was meant to keep the guy going... he never heard if it was actually pleasant or not. When the warmth hit his cock, though, the answer became clear.

The overwhelming sensations from his cock shifted. It wasn't that he lost feeling, it was more like his senses had been blurred. What had been spikes of pleasure too much for his cock became waves—duller, but still immensely powerful. Sean let out the most humiliating sound yet, something between a moan and a gurgle, plenty loud for all the manticores to hear.

"Oooh, I can only imagine how he feels," said Kaylee.

"He makes the cutest sounds!" said another manticore. "I wish it was my turn, then I could be the one causing it."

Cass' tail was just like before: warm, soft, and not a hint of resistance. His eyes slammed shut, trying to hold on, to resist as long as he could. But he never had a chance of winning the battle. His moans only egged the manticores on, and that tail... that unrelenting tail.

"Yes! I can feel it coming! More!" said Cass.

She shoved her tail all the way to his base and sucked with all her might. Sean's eyes flew open and he thrusted forward without thinking. Once again, pleasure ripped through his body, feeding Cass' need while igniting his own. The tail never relented. Climax shook his body for what seemed like hours. Countless loads gushed into the hungry tail, far too many and for far too long. Only when Sean began to spasm did Cass withdraw, giving his cockhead one last kiss before drifting away.

Sean shivered at the deafening void. His cock throbbed with a hunger Aurora's venom had sparked and Cass' tail had fed. He felt nothing but the raw, dull chill of a bare member. Panting, he tried to regain his composure. He took a deep breath, blinked, and shook his head. If every manticore was to feed like that he would die before the end of the night. Yet, his cock still stood tall and his struggles hadn't the fire they used to. He looked around to see if one of the tails had loosened, only to freeze when he realized one was missing.

"Cass could go on all night, but there are so many more girls that want a go at you. The next one's gonna be so fun. It's Heaven's tail, but we like to call it Tiny. Wanna know why?" She paused a moment to let the other manticores giggle. "Because it isn't."

The mammoth tail rose up, hovering over Sean's aching tip. His face drained of all color. Her tail must've gotten even larger since he last saw it. It dwarfed his prick like a redwood over a sapling. Muscles twitched inside the gaping hole, the fleshy innards eager and inviting and tailsyrup leaking out like drool. He jerked in fear as it approached, but the tails binding him kept him in place.

Heaven struck.

As if taking a breath, the tail opened wider and dove onto Sean's member. In one motion his cock disappeared into it like a sucker into a mouth. The tail undulated around him. Walls licked his length to sample the new taste. Sean involuntarily opened his mouth to scream, but his voice was stolen right out of him when the tail began to suck.

Unlike Cass, Heaven's tail made no sound. The staggering suction made Sean's limbs shiver with its potency, but he heard no slurping or splashing. The seal on his cock was perfect. Thousands of little tongues and fingers stroked him. Waves of pleasure buffeted his body as the tail began to bob up and down. Instead of Cass' wild abandon, Heaven moved with precision. Purpose. He knew the heat and soft, wet touch of a manticore tail, but where Cass offered complete freedom, Heaven gave resistance. A thickness, to let him feel the weight of his thrusts and her pumping. Each downstroke seared her caresses into his mind and body, making his back arch so far he feared his spine had warped. Her upstrokes allowed him only time to catch his breath and bask in the rapture still echoing through his bones before it hit him again.

His breath stolen from him, not a single moan made it out his mouth and with Heaven's silent, blissful torture, not even a squeak came from the booth. Sean, however, could still hear their giggling.

"Look at Heaven's face! She's concentrating so hard!"

"Oh my, I can only imagine how he feels right now."

"She's biting her lip! She probably loves this just as much as him."

"Shush! If he makes a noise I want to hear it. I miss what Cass was doing."

He was about ready to moan when Heaven bore down on him again, this time so hard his waist was pushed back into the seat. A moan trickled in from the outside, but her pace betrayed nothing, that methodical, dizzying rhythm driving Sean insane. He struggled with his hands, trying to grab the tail and force it down faster, but there was no mercy in the manticores' hearts. Each pump was tighter than the last, forcing his cock to feel every tiny detail of the tail's inner walls. Where Cass' tightness came from size, Heaven's was forged with pure muscle.

Sean thrusted his hips, desperate to feel more, but the tail never allowed any more or less than Heaven wished. He almost cried out to her to speed up, but refused to give up that last bit of dignity. His vision began to blur. His eyes watered. His thoughts screamed pleasure and begged release under the neverending suction and pumping of that wondrous tailpussy.

Release hit Sean with a yell, his hips in the air and Heaven's tail slamming down to his base. Regular, slow pulses traveled down her tail, gulps down its mammoth throat. His muscles tensed as tight as a drum and white-hot fire ripped through his body. Gobs and gobs of cum spewed into the hungry tail, an impossible amount extracted by the skill of Heaven's tail and the potency of Aurora's venom. Only when absolutely sure he was empty did Heaven withdraw, leaving Sean to slump back into the chair, limp as a rag.

His arms and legs flopped down too, leaving him alone in the booth with a erection raw from pleasure and drenched in tailsyrup. He chuckled to himself—even after all that, he had something left. Surprising the manticores let him go. Weren't there another five or so that wanted to feed on him? They said he'd never escape without satisfying all of them.

The booth door creaked open. Sean attempted to pounce for freedom but all he got from his limbs was a apathetic twitch. He squinted, trying to see through teary eyes who was in front of him. After a few blinks, he could make out the face. Aurora.

"Hi, hun."

Sean failed to sit up straight. "What, we're doing one-on-ones now?"

The door closed behind her with a click and she shook her head. "The other girls won't be bugging you any more."

"Oh? Letting me off easy? Didn't think manticores had it in them."

Aurora took one step forward and was already standing between his legs. If the booth was cramped before with just him and some tails, now it was suffocating. A deep breath hit him with Aurora's scent: sweet, soft, and a bit musky.

"It's cute how you keep getting us wrong. Sounds like the other girls really had you going there for a while. But as much as you might wish, you weren't going to please seven manticores in a row without a dangerous dose of my venom, and we're not willing to do that." With an exaggerated step, she plopped herself down in his lap, pressing his aching member between their stomachs and shoving her breasts in his face. He smiled at them. They looked so wonderful in her bra, but he liked them where they were now much better. Somehow, he managed to reach up and touch one, but it was so soft and smooth his fingers slipped right off.

"Sure, take a seat, I don't mind," he said.

A warm smile brightened her face. She ran a paw through his hair, against the flow, her claws ever so slightly scratching his scalp. The other pushed her slick brown hair out of her eyes. "The girls and I have been doing this a while. I started this little group up out of a mixture of boredom and curiosity—three girls at first, but it's grown because it's a lot of fun to group up on an unsuspecting guy and blow his mind for a little while. Usually we pick three girls to have their fun, then we let the guy go. Sometimes they pass out, and some don't even make it to three."

"How nice," said Sean, his voice light and shaky. "But if I was only able to make it through two, guess I left one of you disappoint, huh?"

Aurora shook her head as her paw idly ran through his hair. It was surprisingly cozy the way her paw pads rubbed him and those claws scratched, like he had an itch up there he never knew about. The way she looked down on him, he felt like she saw him as a helpless thing that needed to be coddled.

"I was a little worried you'd ask us to stop. That's our rule: if the guy ever says stop, we stop. Sometimes they really want to just go, sometimes they were just playing along. But you never said stop, did you?"

Sean opened his mouth to rebut her statement, but realized she was absolutely right. He never told them he didn't want it outright.

"We trade off who gets to pick the lucky guy, too. And the girl who picks gets to spend some alone time with him afterwards. It's something of a tradition. Sometimes, the girls would come out with a new boyfriend, but as you can imagine not all guys are into getting kidnapped, as good as it might feel."

Sean blinked hard, trying to figure out if he heard that right. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Aurora let out a cute little laugh before squeezing her other paw behind Sean's back to pull him in tighter. At the same time, she began grinding her hips into him, rubbing his cock between them. He felt the dampness of arousal dripping downward.

"I kept my eye on you for a while, actually. Usually a glance is all I bother with to pick someone, but you... I couldn't stop watching you, and the more I did, the more I knew I'd have to have you."

Sean breathed into the cozy breasts before him. "Well, I'm sorry, but I'm wiped out. I can hardly lift my arms."

Another laugh tickled his ears. "You still don't understand, do you? Three girls have their fun, Sean, and you've only satisfied two." She rested her forehead on his head. "If you think I have any intention of stopping, you're deadly wrong."

"Look, Aurora..."

"We both know you're still hard as a rock down there. I can feel your pre smearing around, just as you can feel me." Her breathing grew heavier. "I'm wet enough to fill a lake. Can you imagine what it was like to hear other manticores make you, the man I chose, squeal like that? Do you have any idea what it did to me to watch Heaven smile in delight as you fed her and not me?"

He didn't know what to say. "Uh, I, um..."

"I am going to fuck your brains out until there's nothing left in your skull but dust and echoes." She grinded harder into him, dragging out memories of those tailpussies. "Are you going tell me to stop?"

He swallowed, biting his lip as he met that wildly lustful gaze. Sweat poured down his face. Crimson eyes searched straight into his soul.

"Then I hope you can stay conscious, lucky boy."

Aurora wasted no time. Her hips heaved up and when came down it was right atop his cock. Slick folds welcomed Sean and immediately clamped down, sending a lighting storm through his body. Aurora herself had closed her eyes and moaned in absolute satisfaction.

"Your... your pussy? I t-thought manticore's didn't—"

"Shush."

Hugging him closer, she began to thrust. The heat of her passion funneled into his member, igniting his own fire. He hugged her back and put what strength he could into driving himself deeper. In the depths of their movement, he could feel her pussy shifting, churning, embracing, and squeezing. Aurora was learning him, adjusting herself to create the ultimate pleasure, one better than even her tail.

He spat out a shameless moan and leaned back. His body threatened to go limp on him. Aurora brought him closer in response, the paw on his back pushing its pads hard into his back. He breathed her breasts, the sweat and the sweetness of them, and smiled to himself. Still Aurora stroked his head like a mother would child.

"Don't worry about it. I know you're tired. Let me do everything."

Her tail looped around behind his waist and pulled taunt, driving him even further inside of her. Sean's eyes flew open and he jerked up straight. Her pussy was caressing him in ways he thought impossible. Tiny tongues ran under the lip of his head. Smooth flesh swirled around his head. With a twitch of her muscles, a dozen different motions worked his shaft at once, so many he couldn't tell if she was thrusting him in or out.

"I wonder if it's my venom or me that's got you so into this?" she teased.

He needed more of her. With the last of his strength, he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed as hard as he could. They moved as one with each thrust, the bliss of passion and fire searing into their bodies along a sea of moans and gasps. His head against her chest, he could hear her heart beating as fast as his own.

Pleasure began to encroach on sanity. Though, if he were to go insane like this, he wasn't so sure he would mind.

"Cum for me."

He drove himself into Aurora and exploded. A sharp tightening of her lips told him she had cum as well. The familiar storm of release seized his body once more, but this time he used all that strength to bring himself closer to Aurora. Spasms shook him and each time more of his orgasm flowed into Aurora's waiting pussy. It sucked and pulled as if it had an appetite, but unlike the other manticores, Aurora was willing to relent when he had spent the last of himself. His cock finally deflated though she still held it inside her, unwilling to release her prize so shortly after claiming it.

Now he had truly been drained of the last of his strength, and collapsed into the chair. Well, would've collapsed, had Aurora not still been holding him close.

"How do you feel, lucky boy?"

"Can't... think. But... pretty good... maybe."

She angled his face up to look at hers. He briefly wondered how there could be another manticore with the name Heaven when this one was clearly the angel.

"Well," she said, her eyes touched by anxiety, "what do you think? Was it fun?"

Sean coughed. "Asking me right now... that's not really fair."

"I don't always play fair. And my eagerness is getting away from me a little, I think. You can forgive me for that, can't you?" She pushed hair away from his eyes, smirking like she had when they first met on the casino floor.

He stared off into space for a moment before answering. "Fun... yes, I guess you could say that."

"Good."

His gaze drifted lazily back to her face. "If I pass out, you're not going to disappear off somewhere, right?"

"Unfortunately for you, no."

"Ah. Good. If you don't mind, I'm going to fall asleep right here."

Just like that, he passed out. Aurora nuzzled her head up against his.

"Not at all."

12