Revisiting Lynn's Former Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn continued her memory of the event. "He said something to the effect that I must be cold; since we were stuck in a snow storm and the bus driver didn't have the engines turned on very much. I told him I was actually kind of hot and he said, "Yes, you're very hot." I laughed and he asked to sit. For some reason I said, "Okay" and started wondering about stories I had heard where people had made it on buses or planes. So I decided to go for it."

"But how did you end up doing two guys?" I clearly wanted to understand the full story.

"I didn't know, he had a friend sitting with him and that friend made his way back just as we were making out and had our clothes hanging open".

"My god, you actually did what people read in those Penthouse forums!" I was shaking my head incredulously.

"I told you Glenn, I was young and wanted to break out and experience some things. I wasn't exactly a slut, it's just that I let things go a few times."

"Let things go?" I said to myself. And this was before she told me the story of being stuck on an elevator with five guys!

"So anyway." Lynn continued. "The guy says something to his friend about being seen and maybe we should go all the way to the back of the bus while he covers for us. So I straightened up some and we made our way to the back of the bus while his friend stayed in the seat we just occupied. We get to the back and it starts getting real steamy. I lost my panties, my bra, and his fingers are on my nipples and in my pussy." She paused in deep thought as she remembered.

"Go on!" I jumped in.

"I rolled on top of him and lowered myself onto him. I still had my skirt on, but my blouse was almost off."

"So you fucked him right there in the seat, amazing!" I interjected again.

"Yes, but his friend comes over for a peek while we're doing it. While we are fucking this guy asks me to help his friend out. I say I'm not fucking him too. So the guy I'm on top of says, 'just help him with that hard on he's getting.' I reach out and pull on his belt. He opens his pants and takes out his very erect cock. Meanwhile the guy I'm on top of is really going at my nipples and fucking me pretty hard. I grab his friend's cock and jerk him off."

"And nobody on the bus knew what was going on?" I asked

"Probably, but no one could see because his friend was blocking the aisle and the seatback hid everything but the back of my head."

It's a few months after telling her story that we are waiting on a bus. I didn't have a friend I could ask to go on a bus trip and I couldn't conjure up a storm, so Lynn and I boarded a mid afternoon express bus into the city, about an hour away. Lynn wore a nice sexy skirt and blouse.

Along the way we carried on a bit and started kissing. I made eye contact with a decent looking guy a few rows forward and across the aisle when he noticed me sliding her skirt up her legs. At some point Lynn got up to put something in the overhead, which had the effect of raising her skirt to just below her ass. I was standing up a row or two in front of her to give her room, putting myself almost across from the guy. We both noticed her skirt rise up, but he was surprised when I just shrugged my shoulders and whispered, "Good scenery on this trip".

He nodded and laughed and we made some small talk when I asked him if he could to me big favor and, "would he be kind enough to be a lookout for us while we went to the back of the bus for more privacy". I asked him to move back near us to make it easier.

"Yeah, sure!" He quickly agreed and watched me go and whisper to Lynn. She and I moved to the back of the bus and he moved back only a slight while later.

This time was slightly different. Lynn was leaning toward me so that her skirt was hiked up and visible from anyone a few rows away on the opposite side. Below her waist, she was showing all leg, hip, and cheek. I noticed our spotter move to take a seat across the aisle to keep his view. I'm sure Lynn leaned over enough to show that she only wore thong panties.

Finally, she got on top of me, pulled her shirt back off her shoulders and started fucking me while I attended to her lovely tits. The guy looked over a few times while pretending to be spotting for us. At the same time, it was daytime and we could see the outside world pretty well through side window; though I wasn't sure if the few passing trucks could see inside because of the tinted windows.

Lynn and I came within minutes of each other. The sound easily carried to where the guy was sitting. After a few more minutes, I caught the guy's eye again and waved him over. As he drew near, he realized that Lynn's blouse was off her shoulder along her arms. She had no bra and was sitting on my lap facing me, tits on full display, as I lay low in the seat.

The guy looked at us bewildered, until I said, "Lynn wants to thank you for helping us out."

He stared wide-eyed, not knowing what to expect when she pulled him over by his belt line and started to unbutton his pants. He looked down as she pulled him out and started stroking him. He didn't object. In fact, Lynn leaned over and licked the tip of his cock once or twice to get him lubricated. Lynn's bottom was slowly grinding on my flaccid cock while stroking his extending member. When she began to squeeze her tit with her free hand, our friend showed that his moment had arrived. Lynn used her tit to catch his cum.

We both smiled when it was over and said, "Thanks for watching out for us, we always wanted to do this."

"No, no! Thank you two!" He beamed as he restored himself and went back to his seat.

------------------

THE ELEVATOR

Lynn worked for a sales advertising agency at the time. Every six months, her company hosted some of the product company reps in order to train them on the new advertising campaigns. Coworkers told her that the reps all were fond of Lynn. She had a great figure, wore slightly sexy clothes, and seemed to be in a good mood all the time. Stories were rampant about who had or could bed her. However, Lynn never dated any of them even though she was single.

Lynn finally told me the last of her sexual episodes that happened at one of these hosted events. This one particular year, people who normally attended the evening events were not able to attend. This put her in an awkward position when three women begged out of the events planned for each night because of personal conflicts. Lynn didn't know this until the last minute. She had been working and not aware of the cancellations, leaving her alone with the guys for three nights of dinner and drinks.

The first night was at a restaurant and everyone was very attentive to her. The conversations got a little sexual but nothing overt. However, the conversation was laced with the fact that she was the lone woman at the table.

The second night was a pub event. This time there were more conversations about her being the only woman. They realized she was single and also wasn't dating (although I had casually met Lynn at this point in our lives). They all began saying that they would happily be her date for the evening. I'm sure that thoughts of bagging her had entered their minds, but Lynn said she never had that feeling.

It wasn't until the third night, when she began to have those thoughts. It started when Lynn realized she didn't have three nights worth of evening clothes and had to borrow an outfit from her sister, who was a little smaller. This left Lynn with a shorter skirt than normal and a blouse that was tighter than usual.

Lynn said that a combination of events probably set the stage for that evening. She had been looking for a better job, was about to leave the agency, and would no longer have ties there. She was surrounded by a group of good looking young men giving her lots of attention and throwing complements her way. The lobster was delicious, the wine was flowing, and her borrowed clothes made her feel very sexy.

After a late catered meeting, which was the final gathering for the product reps, they all headed back up to the offices a few floors above to gather their possessions. Of course, the guys waited for Lynn, who was acting and looking a sexier than usual. Lynn told them she was not going out that night, but most everybody was in a good mood because food and drink that had been served earlier that evening.

They boarded the elevator together, but their ride was interrupted when it stopped between floors. One of the guys, whose eyes were locked on Lynn's skirt said, "Hmmm. How long are we going to be stuck here?"

Another laughed, "Yeah, Lynn's stuck here with five guys in a broken elevator."

Yet another, tilting his head to make it obvious he was also taking in her skirt added, "Well, that's not a bad thing."

Lynn was a little nervous as she caught where their eyes were looking, but she had had a good time with them the past few nights and felt it would not lead to much, especially once she got back to the office and packed up. "Okay guys, not bad for whom?" She tried to stifle where the conversation was going.

"Given what I am looking at, not for us Lynn, that's for sure! One of the guys, Evan, responded. "And probably not bad for you! We have one beautiful woman, and you have five guys to choose from!"

"I'm not choosing anyone, guys. I think you all had too much to drink."

"That's how it always starts." Interjected another, Nigel, lightly.

Lynn felt all the eyes upon her. She admitted that she was dressed to tempt, wearing a short skirt, stiletto heals, to go along with her full figure. She normally didn't wear heels, so she wasn't balanced well the entire evening, making her seem a little more like the stereotypical office bimbo.

Just then the elevator started to move, but abruptly stopped causing Lynn, in her heels, to fall into Fred. His hands went right to her chest as he tried to catch her fall. Lynn knew he didn't do it on purpose, but he got his hands full of her.

"Sorry Lynn, didn't mean to do that." He apologized looking flushed.

"Nice way to cop a feel Fred!" Evan added.

"No problem Fred." She acknowledged playfully so that he would not feel bad.

"No problem? Really?" Evan perked up.

Lynn said she does not know why she answered the way she did, but it just came out. Subconsciously, she must have been curious about what would happen.

"No, it wasn't." Her voice was suddenly soft and the air seemed to escape the room.

"Wow, then fall on me!" Evan added

"Is that what you guys have had on your minds all this time we've spent together?" Lynn said it facetiously, but had a feeling what the answer would be.

"Of course!" Nigel added with a laugh. Then added boldly, "With that short skirt, heels, and your figure, you know it must have crossed our minds?"

"Thinking and doing are two different things." Lynn responded but smiled furtively as Nigel moved across from where she was standing.

Suddenly, the elevator starting moving again, but stopped quickly after going about four floors. This time Lynn fell into Nigel, whose hands didn't end up directly on her chest but on her sides, just under her chest.

"Hey, that's not fair." Piped in Jeremy. "Now two of them copped a feel!"

Lynn's face ended very close to Nigel's. He held her for a moment, then without warning, he just leaned forward and kissed her. Lynn took the kiss. When it broke, they just stood there for a second looking at each other.

"Whoa!" Jeremy's lone voice filled the small room.

Lynn quickly looked around and felt like she was in a pool of sharks, but she liked the kiss and how Nigel's hands felt on her body; it'd been awhile since she'd been with a man, so she didn't exactly put up a stop sign for the handsome Brit.

"Guys, this is not a good idea." Her warning was very restrained and they picked up on it like hunters to a deer.

Nigel leaned in to kiss her again, his hands making their way up her sides and over the outsides of her breasts. But Lynn took his kiss again. When they broke the kiss she was breathing harder. "The elevator will open soon!"

"No it won't." She didn't know exactly who said that, but she saw someone hit the stop button.

The next thing she knew, Nigel kissed her harder and she opened her tongue to him. She felt his hands undo her blouse buttons.

When the blouse was open Nigel looked down at her beautiful cleavage held in the low white cups of her bra. "Wow, Lynn, that's a fine set you have there!"

With that, she felt someone take the blouse off of her back. Nigel kissed her again and she felt him push the straps of her bra down off of her shoulder. The bra slid off when someone opened the strap from behind.

Nigel moved his hands down Lynn's chest and rolled his thumbs over her nipples.

Lynn moaned. At the same time, Lynn felt her skirt being pushed up and hands on her buttocks. "Look at her, will you?" She thought it was Evan. "Even her ass is great!"

She felt one of the hands move under her panties and slide along her now wet pussy. Nigel was now working his mouth down onto her tits and when Lynn leaned back in pleasure, another mouth caught hers; it was Fred's tongue this time. It seemed to happen so quickly. She could feel her panties sliding down her calves and her skirt being pulled. Nigel's fingers were sliding along her pussy lips and another hand was groping her buttocks. The she felt her cheeks spread some as a finger edged between the cheeks of her ass.

"I knew she was hot, feel how wet she is! She wanted to fuck us the whole time!" Jeremy's voice cut through the air.

Lynn's head reeled. Part of her wanted to yell, "Stop!" But it never came out. She saw condoms being thrown all around the elevator and clothes dropping to the floor.

Nigel had his cock out and urged someone to, "Lay her down right there!"

Jeremy was behind Lynn and had his hands on her hips. He pulled her down onto him and remarkably found his target, the opening to her sex, in the same movement. Lynn shuttered as her weight came down and plunged his cock deep inside her.

Nigel saw what happened and was now a little upset. "Damn it Jeremy, I was just about to fuck her!"

Jeremy didn't respond as he thrust up into Lynn, now sitting on him.

"My god, look at those tits!" Fred's excitement was now getting the better of him.

The others looked on as Lynn cradled her tits to stop them from bouncing.

Nigel, meanwhile, couldn't wait for Jeremy and pulled Lynn's head to his penis. Lynn was in no position to stop it now, so she decided to let nature take its course rather than resist and possibly get hurt at this point. So she took Nigel into her mouth. She felt other hands on her bouncing tits and her hand took hold of someone else's cock. There was something surreal yet very pleasurable about this cock fest she was experiencing.

She felt Nigel about to come, pulled him out of her mouth, and aimed his cock down onto her chest as he came. A minute later Jeremy came, still holding onto her thin waist, above her hips. When Lynn tried to sit up to get off of Jeremy, she was moved onto her knees by a few helping hands. Fred quickly plunged into her pussy from behind and got into a rhythm.

"Look at how round her ass is Fred!" "Look at those tits swaying!" "This is fucking unbelievable!" "She looks as good naked as I imagined she would!" The voices randomly echoed in the little room. Evan and Mark, the last two guys, just watched until Fred finished.

"I want her on her back so I can watch her tits while I fuck her!" Evan was quiet until his moment came.

Lynn was rolled onto her back and Evan let himself down onto her and into her. He watched Lynn's tits undulate as he fucked her. He didn't last long either.

The last one was Mark, who was the shyest of the bunch. He looked at Lynn as if apologizing, but said nothing as he kneeled down between her legs.

Lynn looked up at him and nodded subtly. After the others had their way, she didn't want him to be left out, even though she was getting sore and she now felt like a total slut as the rest watched. Mark entered her and found his rhythm as well. When Lynn's breast started to move with his thrusts, he reached out and squeezed them with both hands.

"Easy Mark" Lynn guided him, mostly because he was squeezing her too hard. "That's it. Good, that feels good."

Evan understood Lynn's words to mean she was really enjoying all the fucking. "She fucking loves getting fucked! Look at that body. We should've done this a long time ago!"

Mark came a few moments later. Lynn thought she was done and was wondering how to gather herself. But Nigel never got to fuck her and he was ready again.

"No, I want to feel her pussy too." Nigel spoke up. It was now 'her' instead of 'Lynn' she noticed. She was now a sex toy.

Nigel folded his heels under his buttocks and slid Lynn's ass up on top of his thighs. Her head was now on the floor, but her hips were above her. Lynn was pretty flexible and this position caused her legs to spread out above her like tree branches.

"Holy shit! Look at her!" Lynn heard one of them say, as her entire ass and pussy were spread and thrust up into the small room for everyone to see clearly.

Someone else kneeled behind Lynn and started to massage her breasts again. Whoever it was dropped his cock over her face a few times until she leaned back and started sucking it. This time she was more uncomfortable as the two took longer to reach their climax.

At the end Lynn was exhausted. The men recovered their manors and helped her into her clothes while still copping some feels.

"This never happened, right guys?" She managed to say realizing these were still coworkers. They weren't located in the same city, normally, but she didn't want this getting around the office. Eventually it would, but she was planning on being at another job by then.

"Sure Lynn." We won't say a word, Jeremy answered. "Until we all get together again. Right guys?" He smiled.

Lynn knew it wouldn't happen again. She did enjoy a good part of it, but not all of it, especially as they stood watching her get fucked. But at least she would never wonder what it felt like to be gang banged.

------------------

"So you were basically raped." I managed to say to Lynn at some point during this last part of her story. It took a few nights for her to tell me the entire story because I was so worked up, as she told it to me, I had to fuck her before she could finish. This happened three times.

"Well, they just started pulling my clothes of once I let Nigel kiss me and get me going, so in a way yes. But I never said no or tried to stopped them, so in reality, no." Lynn finished her story.

"So how come you wanted to hear all that and why does it turn you on so much?" She inquired each time we revisited her past episodes.

"I'm not sure ... I like to picture you in those situations. It's like watching porn, but I get to imagine it with my favorite person. And I love watching you during sex."

Then the moment of truth came in her question. "Well, that's all of my stories. What do I do now?"

"Do you mean, do I need you to go make more stories for me?"

"I was wondering if that's what you'll end up wanting?" Lynn examined me.

"Are you asking me to let you go fuck people so to satisfy my imagination?" I studied Lynn too.

"No Glenn, I'm not. I just want to know how far this is going." Lynn kept her eyes on mine.

"We can make up our own stories, Lynn." I eased her mind as the conversation neared its end. "But we may still have that elevator scene to relive!" I laughed.

It wasn't until I said it, that I knew I wanted to see it happen for myself. Looking at Lynn's still great body, I knew it would be no problem to find four more guys that would fuck her in an instant. But I want her to enjoy it too, so it might be a long wait before we find the right circumstance. If we do, I know the slut in her will rise up again.