Revolutionary Love - Milk of Kindness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Borya looked around at her simple home. It looked like it needed some tending to, and there was the empty fireplace, the one with no smoke billowing out.

"Why don't you have a fire lit?"

She sighed. I have been too exhausted to chop wood." she said. A neighbor was kind enough to pull in a felled tree, but it needs to be cut into smaller pieces to burn."

"Give me an axe."

They went outside to her shed and Borya rooted around until he found a proper axe. Manual labor was not his forte but he wanted to do this for her. Rolling up his sleeves, he set to work creating a decent pile of wood, cut not too cleanly but adequately. He scooped up several armfuls and brought them into the house and set them in a crate by the fireplace. He found the matches on the mantle, and tossing several pieces of wood onto the fireplace, he began to work on the fire. Yana added some wadded up newspaper to help it along. After a few minutes, the fire started to crackle and pop, at last providing a start to a source of heat. Yana looked at him with a grateful smile. He was the first of the men to have made such an effort to tend to her comfort.

Borya was proud of himself. He was enjoying the act of providing for her. Standing up, he looked at Yana who had walked back into her small kitchen. She had prepared a plate with some food on it, and brought it over to the table.

"Let's have a bit of dinner beforehand." she said.

Over a modest meal, she shared more of her story, and Borya opened up to her about things he rarely discussed with anyone. The pain his mother had endured hoping his brother would plead for clemency, which he refused to do. The fact that his father had died suddenly of a stroke just the year before, and that he had lost his favorite little sister to typhoid. Recounting these events was making it hard for him to finish his food, but he felt compelled to share with her. Considering he was about to have his first intimate experience with her, he saw no reason not to be totally frank.

"We both know what it is like to lose family." she said quietly. "I am very sorry for your losses. What else can we do but lead a good, full life in their memory."

She got up and took his hand. Silently, she led him to her bedroom. Borya's heart began to beat faster as he walked with her thru the doorway and over to the bed.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" she asked.

"No."

"Are you certain you want this to be your first experience? I just want you to be sure."

Borya felt a bit dizzy, now that it was all right in front of him like this. He stood before her in complete honesty and admitted out loud his secret fetish, his longing and desire that had preoccupied so much of his adolescent fantasies.

"I just want to suckle." he said. "I want more than anything else to put my mouth on a woman's breasts and suck on her nipples. I want to be held and breastfed, like a baby."

It was strange hearing his own voice making his private thoughts a real thing for someone else to hear. He held his breath.

Yana looked at him curiously. It was a unique request.

"Yes, we could do that." she said.

He sighed and revealed another confession.

"But now that I am here, and I have met you and your son...I feel strangely about it. I don't want to take his milk."

Yana laughed gently. "You don't have to worry about that, Borya. Come here, I'll show you. Feel how full I am"

But Borya stood in place, unable to move. She began to unlace the front of her dress. Once open, her big breasts, pressed closely together, were visible inside the large cups of her bra.

"Come." she said quietly, and took both of his hands. "Feel."

She took his hands and cupped them around her bra so he could feel their weight. He moaned as his hands held them, firm, and full. The feeling was wonderful. His cock immediately began to throb and stiffen. He wanted to explore, touch, experience.

Gingerly at first, he made them jiggle, bouncing them in his cupped hands, giving him a good idea of how milk-full she was. He moaned again and his hands started to roam, feeling how they swelled out nice and round next to her arms and how the tops of them stretched downwards, holding their weight. Everything about them was a promise of pleasure and fulfillment.

"You may remove my bra."

Without a word, Borya's nervous fingers moved down to the three clasps in the front of her bra. He began to undo them one by one, until the last one slipped out of it's loop and her milk swollen breasts dropped free, swinging and weighty there in front of him. Her large areolas capped the tips of her breasts, her nipples pointing down and outwards, ready for sucking.

"Oh my goodness..." he said, his knees about to give in. "So beautiful.." His cock leaped with excitement, pressing against his trouser buttons.

She smiled and took his hands again. She placed them so that they cupped underneath her breasts, so that at last he could feel flesh on flesh. He drew his breath inwards as she spoke to him.

"Georgi had his feeding before you arrived, and he will be asleep for the rest of the night. But I am already engorged again. Don't worry. There is enough milk for both of you."

Engorged, Borya thought. His firm, erect cock throbbed at her description, filling him with lust. Yes, engorged...his hands roamed around the sides of her big breasts, pushing and kneading and gently bouncing them. They clapped together with soft undulations that only increased his appetite. Oh, how full and swollen they were, how heavy. He looked at the big blue veins that ran thru them to the nipples. He moved his hands around each breast, feeling, kneading, examining. He could not get enough.

"Mmmmmmmmm..they are so warm...so soft and full..." he trailed off, then leaned over and began to kiss them. The sensation of her soft breasts on his lips created such excitement he was tingling all over, pleasure pulsing thru his cock. He barely heard her when she began to speak.

"Come, the bed will be much more comfortable."

Borya opened his eyes as she coaxed him out of his trance. With a bit of regret he released her breasts and followed Yana to the bed as she sat down. Without even thinking, Borya dropped to his knees in front of her, between her legs. He wanted to be slightly below her, so he was looking up at her. He wanted to be the little boy he always dreamed of being, lost in that pleasure-trance, the one he could feel happening now, out of his fantasies and finally into his life. He moved in closer to her, his lips nuzzling and kissing her breasts once again. He moaned with pleasure. Yana was quickly becoming fascinated watching him.

His gentle, focused attention was so different from the rushed, eager young men who would come calling on her. He seemed in no big hurry, if any hurry at all, to have her undress so he could climb on top of her in bed and have sex. Borya was in his own world, his eyes closed, lost in the bliss of kissing and kneading, taking it all very slowly, making up for years of yearning and desire.

"You may take a nipple into your mouth." she said quietly. She cupped his chin, guiding his mouth onto one of her nipples. His mouth opened and he drew it in. He let out a moan, that very moment releasing years of need. Her pink nipple lay on his tongue, hugged between his lips, ready to be sucked. He listened to her instructions.

"You'll need to latch on to the nipple and suck, firm and steady, for a minute or two. That will encourage my milk to begin to flow."

Borya was more than ready. He nodded silently, then, with his eyes closed, he began his steady, rhythmic sucking. Yana sat, relaxed, as he knelt in front of her, quietly at work, his nose pressed into her soft warm breast. He reached and cupped her milk filled breasts in his hands, caressing the undersides with soft, circular strokes. As they both waited for her to give, she reached down and stroked his head. He responded with an appreciative moan, relishing the affectionate gesture, feeling safe and cared for.

"You're doing well, Borya. I can feel it begin to flow."

She sighed quietly as her breasts began to tingle, signaling the release of milk.

Borya began to suck more eagerly, his hands starting to massage her breasts more firmly, unconsciously trying to help the milk along.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" she said with a smile. "There we go...there we go..." she continued to stroke his head as Borya, tugging firmly on her swollen nipple, tasted the first sweet drops of milk on his tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh...oh yes!" he moaned, his words stifled as he pushed his mouth up against her breast like an eager young lamb, and began to work her nipple as if starving. More milk began to flow, trickling onto his tongue and down around his teeth. There soon was enough to swallow, which made him moan with a deep satisfaction.

"There you go, Borya..now you've got it. My goodness, you're very good at this."

Of course he was, he thought. He had spent years fantasizing about it and had shot buckets of semen imaging this scenario. It was almost like coming home again, in a way. It was a place where he could indulge, feel safe, and reveal himself, enjoying the rewards of vulnerability.

Listening to her encouragement had made his cock tingle and throb. His breathing increased as he continued to work her nipple, his mouth beginning to fill again with milk. He reached up and took her breast between his thumb and forefingers and started a gentle, rhythmic milking, encouraging the nipple to expel it's nourishment. He moaned as the flow increased. He was lost in a blissful calm as he sucked and swallowed, trying to keep up with the bursts of warm, creamy milk.

For a few moments the only sound in the room was his slurping, sucking and soft sighs of pleasure. Yana had never experienced anything like this, and she was actually finding it relaxing. She did not feel imposed on or overwhelmed. She appreciated too, his emptying of her engorged breasts. At least tonight, her milk would not go to waste.

Borya, in the meantime, was nuzzling and pushing his hungry mouth into her breast, milk trickling down his chin as he swallowed again and again. He then broke off for a moment and looked up at her with his brown eyes lost in a sort of dream.

"My belly is so full of milk. Yet I want more and more. Your breasts are a bounty...they just give and give...I cannot get enough."

He turned and faced her nipple and gave her breast a squeeze. Not only did the milk dribble from the tip of the nipple, but a steady burst of about five streams shot out, hitting Borya in the face.

"Oh my!" he exclaimed. He had no idea there were many milk ducts around the nipple that were also expelling milk and they were capable of lengthy sprays. He squeezed again, allowing the milk to spray him in the face.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" he said, "Absolutely glorious." He leaned over to spray milk into his open mouth, reveling in the sensation. He felt like he had discovered some amazing treasure that no one else in the world knew about.

"But I've been neglecting the other...oh!" he looked over at her other breast and saw that it too, had begun to leak. A steady drip of milk came from the nipple and was trickling down into her lap.

"Look what you started!" Yana teased. "Now why don't you come up onto the bed? You don't have to kneel on the floor like that. Come, I'll show you how I feed Georgi."

Borya stood up, removed his coat then sat on the bed next to her.

"Now here, lay your head in my lap."

She moved back against a pillow and patted the tops of her legs. Borya crawled over and settled his head onto his lap so he was looking up at her. She took the breast he had not been suckling on and guided the nipple into his mouth.

"Let's work on this one now." she said.

He eagerly drew in the leaking nipple and settled in to empty the breast. Again his hand returned to resume it's steady, gentle milking. Yana sighed and laid back, closing her eyes as Borya continued to indulge in his very first feeding session. Far into the future, it would be one woman, his beautiful, sensual lover Natasha, who would reawaken his passion and appetite for this private, exciting fetish after his life's work had robbed him of the time and opportunity. With Yana, he was able to experience it with a woman who was actually lactating. But Yana was neither a lover nor a prostitute, so she did not naturally make an effort to encourage his fantasy, but she was allowing him to feel like a baby in her arms. That was all he wanted. His time in their small town was nearing an end, and the pleasure he was lost in tonight acted like a salve on the painful past and some comfort before he ventured out to a bigger world to become a man, and eventually, a leader of men.

For now, his eyes were closed and he sighed quietly as he was fed, his hips gently lifting and settling as if slowly making love. Yana had lost track of time as she lay on the pillow quietly, listening the sound of the fire crackling in the hearth.

Borya began to stir under her. He removed his mouth and licked his lips, then he reached up and took each breast, pressing them together, wanting to look at their pendulous shape, rounded and heavy at the bottom. Big, milk filled teats, hanging in wait. The nipples sticking outwards, red and swollen from his sucking. He was thrilled at the thought of them always being ready. He could suck and suck and suck and the nipples still stuck out firm and ready for more. It really felt like those nipples constantly wanted to be sucked. His cock, which had been throbbing and swollen for some time, had created a sizable wet spot on the front of his trousers. It longed to be released and in on the action. Borya wasn't sure what the protocol was.

"May I unbutton my trousers?"

Yana nodded. Borya felt slightly uneasy, as he respected Yana and hated her predicament. But he had come this far, and his erection was pushing and pressing uncomfortably. He unbuttoned the front of his trousers, one by one, then pulled his trousers down to his thighs. His swollen erect cock was now fully exposed, as hard as he could ever remember it being, and throbbing with anticipation. Yana glanced over at his thick cock as it stood at attention, so hard it wasn't resting on his stomach but sticking up into the air at an angle. Everything was so right and wrong and strange and wonderful all at the same time. Borya had to face the fact that it was wildly exciting exposing himself, at last, to a woman. There was no rationalizing it. Just knowing she was watching it twitch and leak in excitement was almost enough to bring him to orgasm.

Quickly, he nuzzled back onto her nipple and resumed feeding. Yana was a little surprised. He asked nothing more of her. He simply went back to quietly working on her nipple as his cock stood at attention, unrestrained and free. Yana reached over with her fingertip and ran it over the underside of his penis, stimulating the very sensitive spot right under the head.

Instantly Borya let out a cry and arched his back.

"Yes...yes...Mmmmmmmm...please...please...!!" he begged for more of her touch. His cock was absolutely hard as a rock, and dying for more attention. With her taking the initiative he could not wait to have her play with him. He held his breath as she swirled her fingers around the head of his cock, making him shudder and moan. Her fingertips then ran up and down the length of his shaft as his cock strained upwards again and again, trying to stay in contact with her fingers. He started to squirm, restrained by his trousers tugged down around his thighs. Quickly he pushed them down to his ankles so that he could properly thrust when her fingers played around the head of his cock. Milk was trickling onto his face and down his neck, reminding him he still had work to do on her breast. He tried to reattach to her nipple but her teasing finger going up and down his sensitive penis kept him open mouthed, moaning and panting.

"Stroke it." he heard himself say. "Grab it and stroke it, please!"

Fulfilling his request, she wrapped her fingers around his thick cock and began to milk it with firm, steady strokes. He cried out as he lay with his head in her lap, her nipples soaking him with a steady stream of milk droplets all over his shoulders and chest. The stimulation was nearly too much to bear. He writhed as wave after wave of pleasure coursed thru his cock, sending tingles down his legs and up thru his nipples and out his arms. His balls had drawn up tight and the pleasurable contractions in his cock were growing more intense. Moments from release, he quickly got up and frantically motioned for her to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Sit up, sit up...quickly, quickly... I want to fuck your breasts...please let me fuck your breasts."

Overcome with lust, he parted her legs and moved between them. He positioned himself up against her and took a breast and began to firmly milk it, spraying milk all over his penis as he masturbated. Once he had driven himself close to the edge again, he pressed her breasts together and slid his cock between them and began to thrust rapidly. Yana took over and held her breasts tightly together for him, which only got him more excited. He grunted and moaned as he watched his cock head poke up between her breasts with each swift thrust. As he looked down, he could see the pressure from her holding her breasts together was making them spray onto his thighs so that his legs were covered with milk. His thrusts became so hard and rapid that her nipples were spraying everywhere.

The sight sent him over the edge and he lost control. His loud moans suddenly turned to a sharp cry as he was hit by an orgasm the intensity of which he had never experienced before. He cried louder than he ever had, completely at the mercy of his cock which started shooting powerful thick streams of cream. Intensely pleasurable contractions squirted ropes of cum all over Yana's chest and neck. Borya grabbed his cock and stroked it vigorously, almost sobbing as he shot the rest of his huge load all over those beautiful hanging breasts. He coated the nipples and mingled his milk with hers, his body convulsing, legs shaking. His cock continued to throb in his hand, strings of cum hanging from the head as he took in the sight of her big teats covered in his thick, sticky cream. His breath came in heaving, ragged pants as he stood, holding onto Yana's shoulder and trembling.

He could have died of joy.

Suddenly, the baby started crying. Yana sat, still in a state of surprise at the intensity of his orgasm and the size of his load. She looked up at him with a bit of amazement and confusion as she realized Georgi was fussing.

"Oh...you woke the baby...let me settle him down."

Borya stood, heart beating and trousers around his ankles, as she grabbed a rag off the dresser and went into the other room. He couldn't move. He was so completely drained, so utterly fulfilled and sedated, he didn't even know what to do next. His orgasmic releases were powerful and loud, he held nothing back and felt a bit of satisfaction at how nicely he had coated those big breasts. He could hear her gathering up Georgi and cooing to him, calming him down. She returned to the room and he could see she had cleaned herself off and Georgi was at her breast, quiet again. She passed the rag to Borya who wiped off his cock and pulled his trousers back up.

"I'm so sorry." he said. "I got carried away. I should have been more considerate with the baby."

"He'll be fine. He'll nurse for a moment and go back to sleep."

She sat down on the bed, bare breasted with her baby suckling quietly. Borya took a few steps towards her then knelt down. He looked into her eyes, then he moved his mouth down to the free nipple so that she was now suckling them both.