Rex versus Regina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," Regina hissed, as Rex thrust into her, and she winced as his manhood invader her. He pressed her against the couch, facing away from him, fucking her. Rex gripped Regina's hips as he made love to her, watching her big pale ass bounce under the force of his thrusts. Regina's pussy gripped him tightly, and she moaned softly as he slammed his way into her. She kept grinding that ass against him, driving him even deeper inside of her.

"Hmm, Regina, I see you like the rough stuff," Rex cooed into Regina's ear, and at the same time he let go of her hips and smacked her thick ass, hard. Regina yelped, and Rex laughed, and thrust even deeper into her. Regina groaned, and then turned around, flashing Rex a savage smile. He kissed her and she playfully bit his lip. Just like that, he resumed fucking her even more roughly than before. Wild love was definitely the way to go...

"Hmm, thank you, Rex, I needed that," Regina said, as she lay next to her lover. Rex looked at the disheveled young woman who lay beside him, her jaw slack, her eyes moist, her curvaceous body covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Primal woman is beauty personified, Rex thought, amazed by Regina's odd and wonderful combination of beauty, ferocity, wildness, and tenderness.

"Anytime, love," Rex replied, and he pulled Regina close. She snuggled against him, by all appearances happy as can be. Rex pulled the covers over their bodies just as Regina began to snore. The gal was something else, feisty, freaky, horny, smart, cuddly, and he couldn't get enough of her. Rex went to sleep with a big smile on his face. Life in Canada was turning out better than he expected...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Fucked Mom's Black Boyfriend Old black man fucks my wife and her mother in the same day.in Interracial Love
The Sleep Over Southern belle can't resist her husband's friend's huge cock.in Loving Wives
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Student Exchange A big house with rooms to rent and a very accommodating wife.in Interracial Love
Nancy and Steve the Black Trucker Mormon wife Nancy chases black cock on the road.in Interracial Love
More Stories