All Comments on 'Rhianna'

by Vysis

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

Excellent Medical Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

That was a very well written and hot story, but I hope it doesn't end here. You have set up the scene for several chapters and I hope you are going to continue with this story. Once Dad gets his casts off, he can repay her and let her experience anal stimulation

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Anon doctor vs nurse

To the Anon doctor vs nurse, it is quite apparent your comprehension level is low. The author clearly stated Rhiana got a bachelor's degree in nursing, worked as a nurse for 2 yrs in ICU then decided to go to medical school to become a doctor. As a retired nurse I can tell you some of the course required for nursing are also required for a medical degree such as anatomy, chemistry, microbiology, comp and rhetoric, stats, psychology , maybe stats and ethics. With those accepted by the med school she would have graduated earlier.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good story

This story was really good. Both the plot and character development were spot on. It was evident you really took your time writing this as it appeared to be error free. I liked hot you took things slowly and didn't get carried away with the sex scenes. Keep writing.

ErogenouszoneErogenouszoneabout 9 years ago
who has the low comprehension?

This story was magnificent, and for the person who commented about the authors comprehension being low, I think that would apply in reverse. The doctor was in her early thirties, so that would be exactly right, but who cares, this story should have you stroking yourself not determining what prerequisites are required and when the doctor should graduate. those comments should be reserved for your next story. And for the commenter who was upset about the circumference of 2 1/2" or 2 3/4 " and comparing it to the end of a baseball bat, it is really much closer to the end of a toilet paper roll, don't be so quick to criticize and then have your measurements wrong. Regardless, Vysis, this was remarkably hot! Enjoyed every word of it, write more, send them to me, I will praise them for sure.

mommaholdermommaholderabout 9 years ago
More please

Loved this story hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

Had me rubbing my clit, came so hard to this! Wonderful story!

NotquietNotquietalmost 9 years ago
very sexy

Loved the loving aspect of it. Hope you continue with another chapter or two.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I love the child/patient being helpless theme though it's usually the mom helping out. Love the twist on this one. Hope there will be a followup chapter.

swagmom1738swagmom1738over 8 years ago
Need a chapter 2 please

I loved loved loved this story. Need a chapter two!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What a beautiful story!! this is the real love between dad and daughter, what more we want from a lovely daughter! hot and nice.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
Five Stars!

What else could I have given it? It was really hot!

nightjacknightjackalmost 6 years ago
Great story

What a deliciously sexy story. Such a.sweet and caring tale.

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
She..

Could always move home!

Mobydick66Mobydick66about 5 years ago
Good story

I loved this story was nicely ended in a happily ever after manner!

Wonder if story could be extended if your comfortable to do so for Father to impregnate daughter or not just a thought not a criticism?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This may be more common than many think. I helped my dad for several years like this, and my husband knew and understood. In fact, he suggested that Dad needed relief and satisfaction, and that it would be a gesture of compassion and kindness for me to provide it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

True! I did it for my dad, too. We both had pleasure.

Nmb11Nmb11over 1 year ago

Please continue the story

She should definitely either move home, or they move somewhere new

oldgraycatoldgraycat5 months ago

OMG HOT!! I loved this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVysis@Vysis
I have an active imagination but very little free time! I have at least a half dozen works in progress at any particular time and few more ideas that are only that. With a PhD in science, I do a lot of technical writing, but really enjoy getting my fiction on when I can find a...