Rhianna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to clean you up and get you dressed." Bathing him had become so much easier now that he could stand and lean back on the bed. She helped up and then removed his pajamas. She said, "Let's wash your hair today, too. It's pretty greasy."

She placed the hair washing tub on the bed and helped him lay back down on the bed. She washed his hair, dried it, and then stood him back up to wash his body. When she got to his groin, his penis began to swell as she deftly washed his scrotum. She kissed the head of his semi-hard penis and said, "Not now. I've got plans for you later today." Her Dad had no idea what she meant by that, but he was excited by the possibilities.

The appointment went well. Her Dad was healing well and the orthopedic surgeon was pleased with his progress. He changed the casts on each of his arms so that they no longer completely enclosed his hands, which gave him very limited use of his fingers.

As they were pulling into the driveway following his appointment, the physical therapist pulled in behind them and parked. She was also pleased with his progress, and after putting him through his strength and flexibility exercises, she taught him how to climb the stairs with support from Rhianna. After successfully climbing the stairs twice, he looked at the therapist and said, "I'm done. Now that I'm upstairs I'm going to take a nap in my own bed! Rhianna can show you out."

The ladies smiled at each other; they had been dismissed. Rhianna tucked her Dad into his bed and showed the therapist out. When she returned to his room to check on him, he was already breathing deeply, obviously sound asleep. She smiled and kissed him lightly on his forehead. She knew how lucky he had been and that thought was somehow uplifting.

She walked across the hall to her room and realized that she was exhausted as well. It had been a big day for both of them. She pulled off her top and glanced at herself in the mirror. Her large breasts were enclosed in a sexy lace bra above her flat stomach. She turned to look at her butt and thought she looked awfully good in these jeans. This brand of jeans flattered her wide hips and round, firm ass. She pulled the jeans off while maintaining the view of her ass in the mirror. The matching lace boy short panties were definite proof that sometimes more was better. She had always thought that panties that partially covered her butt were much sexier than thongs.

As she climbed under the covers to take a nap, her mind went to that place she knew it would: her Dad's horse cock. She felt a tingle in her pussy. "Damn," she thought to herself, "I really want to feel that cock in my pussy." Her mind was racing. Her Dad had been fine with her milking him and even with her blowing him, but fucking might be "a bridge too far." He had seemed to be fine with the prospect of using his hands on to get her off, had he been able to, but he didn't seem to understand that she really wanted him to fuck her. It had been so long for her and she was pretty sure that her Dad had not fucked a woman in years. "Can I do this?" she thought. She decided the answer was, "yes," but then she had a different dilemma: "How do I do this?"

She realized that she was staring up at the ceiling, racking her brain on how to make this happen. She also realized that she was not going to be able to sleep until she resolved the issue. After what seemed like a half an hour, she heard her Dad call.

"Pumpkin, are you upstairs."

"Yeah, Dad. Are you okay?"

"Would you mind coming here for a minute? I've got a question for you."

She briefly considered if she should throw a robe over her bra and panties, but then reconsidered when she realized how silly that would be. She walked across the hall and as she entered his room she saw her Dad's eyes widen. "Wow! You look sexy!"

"Thanks, Daddy." She flashed him a dazzling smile. "What's up?"

"Well," he said holding up his hands yet again, "you know how we were talking about your needs yesterday?"

"Yes." She wasn't sure where this was going, but she was excited about her Dad starting down the path.

"I was thinking... I mean... I want to help... Uh... Hell! I'm not sure how to say this." His face was bright red, but she could clearly see his swollen cock inside of his pants.

"Just say it, Dad. It's okay."

He looked her in the eye for several seconds and then took a deep breath. "Okay. I have a tongue."

This was not what she was expecting, and it showed on her face. Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open a bit. "Wow, Dad, that's a great offer. Are you sure?"

"It's been a while, but I remember that your Mom loved it when I'd do it to her."

The thought of her Dad licking her Mom's pussy was abstract to her since her mother had been dead for so long. She thought about it for about two seconds and decided that she liked the idea... a lot. She walked over to her father's bed and sat on the edge. She ran her hand across her Dad's crotch, feeling his enormous hard on under the fabric. "Clearly," she said, "you like this idea as much as I do."

He flushed and gave her a wan smile.

"Let's get you out of these." She removed his pants, boxer shorts, and shirt leaving him naked on the bed. She lightly stroked his cock. "How do you want to do this?"

He said, "Why don't you come and sit on my face?"

She stood up and removed her bra. Her large firm breasts stood out from her chest, their nipples hard and rubbery. Her father stared at them, wishing that his hands were unencumbered. She could see the look on his face and knew what he wanted. She leaned in so that her breasts were inches from his face. He sucked one of the nipples into his mouth, and Rhianna moaned. After he worked on the one nipple, she moved so that the other nipple touched his mouth. He greedily sucked that nipple. While he was working on her nipple, Rhianna hooked her thumbs into the fabric of her panties and pulled them off. Her pussy was already dripping wet with her father sucking on her tits.

She pulled her nipple from his mouth and took a step away from the bed. It was the first time that her father had seen her completely naked, and she knew he would enjoy just taking it all in. His eyes looked into hers, and then wondered down her chest to her vagina. She had a small patch of dark hair above her vulva, but was otherwise bald. "Your little girl is all grown up, Daddy."

He looked back up to her face and said, "She certainly is." He looked over her body once again. "Turn around and let Daddy see all of you."

She slowly turned her back to him so that he could see her full round ass and hips. She spread her legs to about shoulder width and pushed her butt out pulling in her lower back and pressing her chest out. This had the effect she hoped for. She heard her father say, "You are so beautiful."

She quickly spun around and climbed onto the bed. She sat on his abdomen facing him and lowered her breasts back to his mouth. While he was sucking and nipping on her teats, she reached around behind her ass and stroked his cock. He was so huge. After several minutes of him working on her tits, she spun around so that she was now facing his feet. She lifted her ass into the air, giving him a perfect view of her pussy. She pushed back until her sex was just above his mouth. He could smell the musk from her wetness and see the dew on her lips. She lowered herself onto his mouth and he licked her from her clit up to her asshole in one long swipe. She moaned loudly and he knew he had not forgotten how to please a woman with his mouth. He nipped at her lips avoiding her swollen clit, and then kissed her on the inside of her thighs, teasing her. Every so slightly, he would touch her clit with the tip of his tongue, almost as if by accident, which caused her to press her pussy into his face trying to force him to work her clit with his tongue. He kept up this teasing until finally he heard her plead, "Dad! Please."

He had achieved his goal of getting his daughter hot and ready to come. He pressed his tongue flat and drove it through her slit finding her clit. She ground her crotch into his mouth and he sucked her clit into his mouth. She had a large, sensitive clitoris. She moaned and then screamed, "Fuck, yes!" She was pulling on her left nipple and grabbed his cock with her right hand. He felt her mouth engulf the head of his penis. He allowed her clit to slip from this mouth, and then curled his tongue and plunged it into her vagina. He began to fuck his daughter with his tongue. He felt her body begin to shiver and convulse. She squeezed her thighs together preventing him from breathing. After about 15 seconds, she relaxed her thighs and just collapsed onto his body while she gulped air into her lungs.

"Fuck, Dad," she said through gasps, "you're good at that." Her body was covered with a light sheen of perspiration. Her pussy was still within reach of his mouth. He noticed that his face and chest were covered with her juices. It had been a long time since he smelled like pussy. He flicked his tongue out and found her anus. She reacted by contracting her butt muscles while an "Ooo" escaped her mouth. She turned to look at him and said, "You're bad."

He used his arms to trap her hips as well as he could and pulled her back to him. He pressed the tip of his tongue into her ass and worked her anus. She liked that he had taken charge and was going to do to her what he wanted. She worked her hips to give him better access and as he gave her a rim job, she began to suck his cock in earnest. She wet a finger with her mouth and slipped it into his asshole. "Tit for tat," she said, but she already knew that he didn't mind her finger in his ass.

After a couple of minutes of ass play, she decided that she just had to feel her Dad's huge cock inside of her. She pulled herself up to her knees and spun around so that she was now sitting on his abdomen again facing him. She looked down on her father. He looked back up at her and mouthed, "Do it."

She reached behind her and grabbed his cock with her right hand. She drove her abdomen and chest into his, smashing her amble boobs and bringing her hips up. She felt the tip of his immense cock touch her lips. She was soaking wet, so as she relaxed her hip muscles, he easily slipped into her. She drove her hips down, down, down until she felt the tip of his cock touch her cervix. Her eyes were wide with the delightful pain of being stretched to her limit and beyond. She didn't move as her pussy coped with being filled completely. Mindlessly she thought, "How in the hell does a baby come out of there?" She just couldn't imagine being any more full. She raised her head to look into her Dad's eyes. The pleasure on his face matched the pleasure on hers. "You're my favorite Daddy."

She started to work her hips up and down. The feeling was incredible as she fucked her father. From this position she could control the depth of his cock inside of her. Because of his girth, she was getting plenty of clitoral stimulation as well. She knew she would come very quickly. "Baby," he said, "it's been so long I don't think I'll be able to hold out too long. You're so tight!"

She smiled to herself and thought, "On this cock, everyone is tight!" She said, "Me, too, Dad. Let's come together."

She picked up the pace and fucked him with her tight pussy. He could feel her cervix each time she bottomed out. She was grunting with each stroke. "I'm close," she said. "Real close."

With a few more frenzied thrusts, she fell to his chest and convulsed as her orgasm overtook her. He couldn't hold back any longer and grunted as he let his seed spill into his daughter's womb. They both thrust as best they could through their orgasms. When they were done, she lay on his chest while they recovered.

After about five minutes, she allowed his semi-erect cock to slip out of her. She noticed that since he was so big, none of his semen had yet seeped out of her, so it flooded onto his belly out of her gaping vagina as she rolled off of him. She placed her fingers into the mess on his belly. "Would you look at the mess you've made," she said smiling at him.

He kissed the top of her head. "Thank you, Pumpkin, that was nice."

"Fuckin' A it was nice!" she replied. "I haven't come that hard in a long time." She looked up at him again. "I'm going to be a bit sad when you get those casts off and you don't need me anymore."

He smiled at her and said, "Now you have another reasons to visit other than holidays."