All Comments on 'Rhiannon'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What the fuck?!

This is literally the BEST story I've ever read!! Please make more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
average

bad aussie writings

2 star

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 7 years ago
This was great

I loved this, a real romance out of nothing, no expectations, but you know this is what they both wanted without knowing it was coming, definitely 5 stars for the characters alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyable

Well done!

PickeringPickeringalmost 7 years ago
This begs....

....to be continued for at least another part.

Thanks for writing. Great dialog And description. Five star for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Quirky

Loved it , cheeky dialogues and likeable characters . Don't leave us hanging , more of them please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing

I liked the story, but I loved the writing. So expressive but with an economy of words. Also learned some Australian terms along the way. Wonderful!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years ago
Loved the sincerity

Great characters, very believable and true to life. Nothing over the top and very well told. Extremelyly satisfying in its girl-meets-boy simplicity. I'm glad you didn't continue it. This one deserved to end on the exact high-note it did.

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallalmost 6 years ago
A great story beautifully written

This appears to be linked to The Only Lesbian In Town, another really well written story. Like all well written pieces I just want more!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 6 years ago
A #1

Can’t believe only nine comments on such a good story: well drawn characters, and little suspension of belief...and exceptional dialogue

Chilleywilley

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
This is a gem!

What a great little story! What superb characters, and so tightly drawn. The plot is simple yet compelling. We get to know these people, care about them, want to know more about them, and it ends on a note of hope. That’s quite an achievement in such a short tale.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I'm a sucker for a romantic story

I am even more a sucker for a story with details and a bit of humor.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Rhiannon got what she wanted...

to get laid. Now she has to deal with an oncoming relationship that hit like a freight train. I'd like to read a sequel to this story--where they don't have to worry about condoms anymore, and enjoy sex together at the fullest.

Lovely story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...