Rhiannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ausfet
ausfet
388 Followers

He presses me against the tiles and kisses me, his cock jabbing at my belly.

'Do you want me to blow you?' I whisper.

'No, I want to fuck you. I'm going to get that condom.' He steps out of the shower to retrieve the condom and with fumbling hands, pulls it over his hard on. He pushes me up against the glass screen, so that my breasts are smushed against it. His hand lightly smacks my arse. 'You dirty thing,' he whispers approvingly. 'I could fuck you for a lifetime and never get sick of it.'

I'm wet between the legs again. He's right; I am a dirty little thing, but only for him. No other man has been able to orchestrate this kind of reaction from me. No other man has filled me with such desire.

'Get in me,' I moan. 'I want to feel that cock.'

I help him guide his length into my waiting pussy. We both groan with pleasure at the joining, and my hand snakes down to my clit, ready to rub myself as he fucks me.

'You're so slippery,' he mutters. 'I just slide in and out of you.'

I brace myself against the wall of the shower with my free hand. 'I blame that on you.'

'Huh,' he grunts. 'I'll consider that a compliment.'

I tease my clit between my fingers as he moves his cock in and out of my cunt. One of his hands is pressed against the wall, to keep him in position, and he's got the other on my rear. I know without having to glance back that he's watching his cock get alternately swallowed up and released.

My third orgasm is slightly harder to reach, but Alan's only approaching his second, and this time, he can't wait for me. He mutters an apology to let me know he can't hold off, but I don't care. I want to feel him thrust. I want to feel him fuck me as hard as he can, and when I tell him this, he climaxes, slamming his cock as far inside as he can, and grunting and groaning like a madman.

'Oh fuck, sorry,' he apologises, leaning forward and kissing my back. 'Rhi...'

I guide him out and turn around. 'Kiss me.'

He kisses me. I hold him tight against me with one arm, and use my free hand to fondle my clit. In a minute or two I'm moaning and clamping my legs around my wrist, while bucking against his strong, masculine body.

Alan chuckles softly as he holds my sated body in his arms. 'Are we done now?' he inquires.

'Shush,' I mumble, embarrassed. I bury my face in his neck. It's hard to imagine that he'll be leaving in a few hours. I'm so stupid. This was supposed to be casual sex. Instead, I find myself liking this man, and not wanting to say good-bye. 'Sorry.'

'Don't be sorry. You're wonderful.' His voice is matter-of-fact. He reaches over and turns off the water. 'Am I allowed to stay the night? Or would you rather I leave?'

'I'd love for you to stay,' I confess.

He helps me towel dry, but when I try to pull on pyjamas, he stops me. 'If I have to sleep naked, so do you,' he tells me.

'You didn't bring a chance of clothes?' I tease him.

He pulls me close and kisses me. 'Shush. I wasn't expecting this. You know that.'

Do I? Or did I? It's so hard to think back to four hours ago, but I remember being confident about what I wanted. I remember thinking everything was oh-so-simple.

Alan takes me to bed and snuggles into me. 'So how did you lose your license?' he asks.

'I didn't. I've never had one.'

'You've never learned to drive?' He's surprised. 'Why not?'

'You know how you told me that your parents ran out of money when you were in high school? Well, the same thing happened to mine. My Dad lost his job, and all of a sudden five of us had to live off my Mum's part time wage. It took Dad three years to find a new job. Centrelink helped out, and my parents had some savings, but money was tight. They couldn't afford driving lessons, and they couldn't afford to pay an insurance excess if I crashed their car, so they couldn't teach me. Then I went to university, studied a useless degree that got me nowhere... never really had the money when I was younger to pay for lessons, so it fell by the wayside.'

'Isn't it inconvenient?' he asks.

'I guess so. Maybe I'm just used to it.'

We lie together in silence. Alan flicks out the light, but I'm not sleepy, and I don't think he is, either. My mind is racing. Why did I decide to meet up with someone who lives so far away? Why did I have to tell Alan I only wanted sex? Why did I never bother getting my license?

Alan, too, is quiet, but eventually he speaks. 'Would you like me to teach you to drive?' he asks.

'Yes,' I reply. 'Yeah. That would be awesome, thanks.'

ausfet
ausfet
388 Followers