All Comments on 'Rhythm and the Blue Line Ch. 01'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful so far

I have read several stories by you and MugsyB and have loved them all. This is another excellent beginning to what sounds like a wonderful sotry. Keep up the great work and can't wait to read more.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
What a great treat!

I'm always up for a Pennlady hockey romance. This one is starting off with a fresh twist. The mind of a musician will be a good foil for the soul of an athlete. Both are team performers, though one has tasted success and the other is waiting for a break.

I'll be looking forward to seeing how you spin the tale. You do great work.

LettersFromTatyanaLettersFromTatyanaover 12 years ago

Great to see this up, PL! These two are probably my favorite characters of yours--I can't wait to read the rest.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
and the master strikes again

What a great start to what looks like another one of your fantastic tales. I can hardly wait for the next installment. Thank you for posting this wonderfull beginning to your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The perfect way to start the day

Excellent story. Can't wait to read the rest of it. Love Ryan and Brody. Perfect way to warm up a cold rainy morning.

~S

flyndanceflyndanceover 12 years ago
keep it up

awesome start.will be waiting for future installments ;)

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75over 12 years ago
And you score again

I love how you intro sub-characters in one story and then turn them into the next one you right. And at the same time you keep the leads form your past stories in play with the new one but not overpowering them. Can't wait to read more.

no_luvno_luvover 12 years ago
love it sooo much

i have to say that mugsyb got me turned on to the whole hockey guy romance. and while i absolutely love his writing i am sure glad that this story goes in line with some of the other players that i already know. love the story and i can not wait for the next chapter. i am starting to love your writing just as much. two thumbs up!

ILmonamourILmonamourover 12 years ago
And so they begin!

PL-your stories are always something to look forward to. I have been anxiously checking for you to post. Loving the start with such good chemistry, and cannot wait for the next installment.

mtoldman33mtoldman33over 12 years ago
Hurray!!

Its been too long since the last story. So glad to have you back. This story is off to a great start.It must be the start of hockey season. Go Wings!

sethpsethpover 12 years ago
Well Written as Always!

A wonderful story.

worldhistorybuffworldhistorybuffover 12 years ago
Sigh...

Love the pace of the story and the fact they didn't just fall into bed (0k, he tried). Looking forward to the next installment.

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 12 years ago
So happy...

To see another hockey story. I love all of your stuff, especially these stories. Awesome start as always and I cannot wait for more.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Thanks to SA Penn Lady

A copy editor's delight--good story, clean copy, only needs a light touch. More!!!

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 12 years ago
Love it!

Love Love Love your work! I can't wait to see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excited!

When I saw your post in the new section I almost screamed with joy! I adore all of your ice stories! I also almost screamed when I saw that Brody was the guy this time around! I'm very happy to see he is finally getting his chance. I am really looking forward to the dogging he is going to get from the "guys" especially with the love interest having a traditionally male name. Can't wait to read more!

-Countrychic2014

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
At last,

another hockey story and it's Brody!! Great start as always. You make it read effortlessly. I scrolled down to see how many pages and was excited to see three...then I get to the end and say, ahh, its over already! :)

--Lady Falcon

mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

it's always a joy to read a new penn lady story, specially if it's with the "usual suspects". they're such a fun bunch to read about!

waiting for the next chapter, not sure how patient i can be though ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More please :')

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Nice

A wonderful beginning.Looking forward to more, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YEA!!!

Quite some time ago I read in your blog that you were working on another hockey story, so I've been checking faithfully wondering when it would appear. Was so excited to see it posted, and like others was thrilled to find Brody our subject this time around. Great job with this chapter, hope the others will follow without too much time between. It's been awhile since we've had a hockey story from either you our MugsyB, so this is a treat. THANK YOU!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Woo! Welcome back!

Love your stories and this one is no exception. I'm really liking Brody's humorous approach to hitting on Ryan. I'm looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YAH!!!

Back in action finally!

MugsyBMugsyBover 12 years ago
Wonderful start.

I can't wait to see where you take these two. Ryan seems the perfect foil for Brody. :) Plus, you know, I just love him!! Can't wait for more, PL, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welcome back!!

So excited to see a new story from you! Great start. Can't wait to see where this goes. Too bad my Philly team doesn't have many hotties anymore. :-)

Dual_TriodeDual_Triodeover 12 years ago
Delightful

Ryan is a bit of an enigma. Brody is patient. This has to explode at some point. Kudos on you musical research: very accurate and believable.

(I'm waiting for the G string joke... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YAY!!!!

I've been waiting for a story about Brody. I've loved all the stories that You and MugsyB create and I can't wait to read more!

AnInsatiableReaderAnInsatiableReaderover 12 years ago
So curious

I live in DC and I'm not really a hockey fan, but I do watch the local news daily so I'm somewhat familiar with player names and I always get so focused on trying to figure out whose who I have to pull up the player roster as I read! I love all your stories, but especially the ones set in my hometown. Such fun to read things from a talented writer with places I know mixed in.

dreamsofbirdsdreamsofbirdsover 12 years ago
Patriot Spirit?

I just finished at Mason this fall. Do you go there??

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
Sushi

I have tried a lot of different sushi combinations and I know it's the "IN" mother fucking THANG. BUT you know WHAT, sushi FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PurplefizzPurplefizz2 months ago

Sushi is great, just thought I’d put the record straight there! Maybe It’s not for everyone, but then again steak & potatoes isn’t for everyone either, the prevalence of sushi bars along with sashimi, ramen and hibachi specialist restaurants means it definitely doesn’t suck and we definitely have a taste for Japanese cuisine. Oh and Sampyang….chill out dude. 😉

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind2 months ago

Five stars. Four are for having Ryan like Bad Company (I was born in the same town as Paul Rogers) and an extra one just for excellent writing. I'm enjoying the pace of the story too.

On to part two...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
1732 Followers
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories