Rhythm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie simply doubled her efforts, lifting Laura's hips and pulling her closer, she thrust her tongue as deep as it could go before moving to gently suck on her clit occasionally moving her tongue across it. Sensing that Laura was getting more frantic she thrust a finger into her pussy while sucking harder on her clit, causing Laura to cry out as her orgasm crested. Charlie continued the pressure for a few more moments before pulling out.

Quickly standing up to remove the rest of her clothes she also reached into her draw for her favourite strapless dildo and condom. She eased the working end of the dildo into her own centre before putting the condom on and kneeling on the bed bedside Laura who was still trembling. Lofting her legs over her arms and pushing slightly back for a better angle Charlie rested the head of the dildo at Laura's entrance. Waiting until Laura had made eye contact with her, she slowly pushed all the way in, letting Laura get used to the fullness before pulling almost completely out.

Maintaining this slow pace for as long as she could she eventually started to move her hips faster, revelling in the end inside her hitting the right spots as well. It didn't take long for both woman to be close and Charlie held out until she heard Laura's release, pumping her hips a few more times as her own orgasm exploded before collapsing on top of Laura who quickly wrapped her arms and legs around her new lover.

When Charlie had regained some of her breath, she lifted her head just enough to look into Laura's eyes, brushing the hair away from her damp forehead.

"Hey..."

"Hey yourself."

Charlie kissed Laura softly before easing the dildo out and rolling over, relaxing her pussy enough to the release it as well, tossing it to the end of the bed. Laura rolled onto her side and placed her head on Charlie's shoulder, draping her arm and leg across the right body glistening with sweat. Laura nuzzled into Charlie's neck before drifting off to sleep.

Reaching for the duvet, pulling it over them, Charlie held Laura a little closer before falling asleep herself, much quicker than she did the night before.

12