All Comments on 'Rich and Scott'

by Markymark9053

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
petrolhead69petrolhead69almost 8 years ago
Amazing

Wow what a start . Can't wait for more.

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 8 years ago
5⭐️

What a great beginning. Can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Ok...first thing...this is a great start. Good characters and plot. Secondly...you need an editor. Switching pronouns with character names in the middle of a paragraph is just confusing. Now the last thing is..there is so much going on that things get blurred as to the plot. You do have the start of something really interesting, let it flow, embellish it rather than just state facts. Consider the story as a fenced in backyard without grass. Add grass, (which is what you have going on now) a borderline around the house of some plants, maybe even some flowers or even a gazebo or pond. With each of these it takes time as does developing the characters and storyline. This could be VERY good!

LabeautifullLabeautifullalmost 8 years ago
Great idea for a story

Great idea for a story. I liked it.

You really need an Editor to read over it.

You keep switching from fist Person POV to third person pov within a sentence or paragraph which is very confusing.

The begining was good. Slow build up and good character developments. The last two Pages were full of too much Info. There was so much going on and it got confusing.

Remember you are creating a wonderful World which you perfectly understand and we have no idea about how things work so please take your time to ease us into it as well as paint us the World.

I will Keep on reading :)

Markymark9053Markymark9053over 7 years agoAuthor
New chapters on the way

Hey guys I'm so sorry that it's taking so long I haven't found another editor and work has been crazy lately. I'm almost finished with the next chapter and more will be explained in it! I haven't forgotten about you! Thanks for reading and I really hope you come back for the next installment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous