Rich Bitch Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was close to me. I grabbed his dick and gave it a couple of strokes. Gavin took a picture of my hand on it. I said loudly, "This thing must have felt good Linda. It is quite impressive."

Linda said, "Twice so far but I know the best is yet to come. Get it, cum."

Sally pulled him along to Kiko. Kiko bent and gave his now completely hard long dong a kiss. "Impressive."

Now there was a line waiting to gawk at Eric as he strolled with lots of pictures being taken. Sally was grinning ear to ear. She was loving this. She encouraged the girls and even a couple of guys to get into the act. When they got to the bathroom with a crowd around them, Sally let go of his hand, grabbed his penis and kissed him on the cheek. She whispered to him, "You are a good sport."

Eric smiled back, "Can't believe how hard I have gotten. I need some relief."

Sally said, "I think Linda has that covered. Too bad, I wouldn't mind taking care of it myself, but Linda is a friend."

Eric allowed one more look by the crowd, raised his hands and said, "Take a good look folks before I zip up. You don't see one like this often. Hope you enjoyed the show." Eric with a little pain, stuffed his long dong into his pants and zipped up.

Linda came up and gave him a hug. Proctor said, "Folks, time to go."

Sally sat in front with Proctor as he drove us to my house. It was not far but we took full advantage along the way. Each of us exposed our puppies and let the guys have a go at them. By the time we got to the gate, I was wound tight as a coiled spring. I wanted this man to fuck me so badly.

As Proctor punched in the code at the gate, Gavin with one hand on a breast, said, "This is your house?"

"Yes."

"I never imagined this. You must be rich."

"Yes, I am a rich bitch. Can we wait until the morning for me to explain? I just want to be the wanton cougar tonight."

"Sure, fine with me. You are one fine cougar. But I don't think you are that old."

Proctor pulled up in front of the house and came around to open the door for us. The house was lit to display the grandeur of the house. The guys got out and stood to gawk.

Proctor said, "Sally and I will come back tomorrow morning to take the guys to the base. What time do we need to be here?"

Gavin said, "1300 hours. Flight is 1800 hours. That gives us plenty of time to stow gear and be on the flight line. Sound good guys?"

Tim and Eric said, "Hoorah."

Proctor said, "Hoorah. Have fun guys. These girls know how to take care of us service guys."

Gavin, Eric and Tim said, "Hoorah!"

With that I hugged Proctor and Sally and said, "Thank you. I just don't have words to tell you how much I love you two."

Sally said, "We have had a blast. Girls don't do anything I wouldn't."

Linda laughed, "That doesn't limit us much."

Proctor and Sally drove off. I took Gavin's hand and lead him to the house. I looked at the clock and it was already at one am. I said, "Girls I know I should offer you something, but I am ready to fuck this man."

All five of them said, "Sounds good."

I first took Gavin to my bedroom and said, "I am going to take a shower after I show the girls their bedrooms."

Gavin said, "I need to shower also."

"Go ahead."

After the girls were squared away, I went downstairs and left the cook a note to have breakfast for six at nine. In my bedroom Gavin was laying on the bed, nude with his hands behind his head on a pillow. With the lights on I could see for the first time how chiseled he really was. Tall, broad shoulders, nearly hairless, heavily veined stomach with veins that continued to his groin, rippled abs, thick hard thighs and calves, and a beautiful large vein semi-hard penis.

I really needed a shower, but I wanted this man now, more than any corporate win. And I wanted him to know the real person which I now knew was a mix of Dr. Ricci and Sofia. I gave him what I hoped was a seductive look, I pulled the wig off and shook out my thick curly black unruly hair. I turned to the make-up table, popped out the blue contacts and removed all the makeup on my face.

I turned to him and said, "This is what I really look like. Still want me?"

I could see his penis twitch, "You are beautiful Sofia no matter the color of your hair."

I stepped a little closer to the bed and his head. We held each other's gaze for some time. I slowly moved my hands to the knot holding the bandanas over my heaving quivering breasts without breaking my gaze. I slowly let the thin red top drop. I looked down at my breasts, brushed my hands over and around them.

I looked back at him and he was mesmerized. His penis was now fully hard. I guessed a nice thick eight-inches. I asked in a whisper, "Do you like?"

"I love those giant breasts. They are the best I have seen."

I unbuttoned the tight blue jean skirt but left it in place. I pushed the flaps aside to expose down to the Mons Pubis.

"Do you think my stomach is too fat?"

He said, "I love the little soft paunch on an otherwise flat stomach. The navel jewelry is very pretty."

I turned around and slipped the skirt to the floor. I twisted my upper body, so I could see him staring at my fat ass. I brushed a hand over one of my prominent ass cheeks.

He smiled and said, "Before you ask. I love that big rump. It is very fuckable."

I smiled, turned around and walked over to the bed and sat on edge and face him. I placed a hand on his chest and rubbed his muscular chest. "I love your body too but then any female would. I bet you have had plenty."

"Not true. I am married to the service. Much of the work I have put into my body has been to do my job."

His hand reached up to massage my sensitive breast. He was so gentle and reverent I almost had an orgasm as I appreciated his body and he mine.

"My name is really Mercedes Ricci. I own several businesses and am very rich. I pretend to be Sofia, so no one will know that part of me."

"I understand. We all play roles."

My hands had moved to his penis. I stroked it, feeling the hardness and softness of it. His hands had found my soft clitoral hood. When stimulated, my clit protruded in what I thought was a gross way. But he had found it and was gently stroking it like no one had done. I had a nice orgasm and my wetness dripped on the bed. I bent over and lightly licked the tip of his penis tasting the precum. I wanted him inside me. I got on all fours, straddled his stomach and lowered myself slowly on him. My pussy was so wet and ready, I didn't stop until my fat labia were squished into his groin.

I let out a loud moan, shook, as I had a huge orgasm. I am sure my breasts would have been quivering if he hadn't had a tight grip on both of them. I loved the way he was squeezing them. It only enhanced my orgasm. As this orgasm subsided I lowered my upper body to his and kissed him. He moved his hands around to my ass and kneaded it while I kiss all over his face and shoulders.

I was slowly sucking his penis in and out of my puffy labia. He was hitting the small female penis so that I almost couldn't tell when the orgasm stopped and started.

He whispered, "You were right."

I whispered back, "About what?"

"That your fat pussy could suck my dick like nothing I had ever felt before."

I smiled and kissed him deeply, let my vagina settle on him and began to milk him just with my vaginal muscles. He was kneading my F's while I massaged his penis with my vagina. I couldn't stop having orgasms. I was so turned on. I started rocking back and forth on my knees. I rotated around his cock with my hips. I could feel the sweat running down my breasts.

Gavin, was still rubbing my tits, "Your whole body is glistening. It is so beautiful."

I was breathing hard but couldn't slow down. "Oh, gawd Gavin, I can't stop. It just is, oh gawd."

He said, "Don't stop. That feels so good Sofia. It is the best I have felt. I am ready to cum. Can I cum in you? Should you pull out?"

"Gawd no! I want you to fill me up. Oh, gawd that feels good." I could feel the first burst inside me. "Oh gawd, yeah, give it to me. Oh, fuck that feels good."

He came and came in me. After he was done I collapsed on him. I stayed on top of him until he penis popped out of my vagina. He finally said, "Sofia, that was great."

"Thank you for a great birthday. I am forty-three. I know I am too old for you, but I really like you."

"You don't look forty-three. Besides I am thirty-six. Not so different."

I raised up and smiled at him. "No, it isn't. Is it?"

He smiled back, "Not at all."

I kissed him and said, "Okay, now I really do need a shower. I am a mess."

"You are a beautiful mess."

I got up and went and took a shower including washed my hair. When I came back into the bedroom he was asleep. I couldn't blame him as it was two am, but I wanted to fuck again. I decided to slip beside him in the nude and hope he got the hint when he awoke in the morning. This was the first time I had slept in the nude with a man. Linda was the only other person I had slept nude with. I must have been exhausted as I dropped off to sleep almost immediately.

I dreamed about what Gavin looked like laying on my bed. I dreamed that he was massaging my breasts while kissing my neck. I dreamed that his hands were touching my breasts in a delicate manner that sent electricity through my body. This was definitely a wet dream. Laying on my side I could feel the juices flowing on my left thigh. I couldn't help myself as I moved my hand between my legs and lightly touched my elongated clit.

I then dreamed that Gavin was rubbing the large mounds of my ass while kissing my shoulder and back. I realized then this was not a dream. I pulled the anal lube out of the drawer I kept beside the bed and handed it over my shoulder, hoping he knew what I wanted. He did. He moved his mouth to my ass cheek and kissed first one cheek and then the other. I positioned a pillow below my breasts and rolled onto my stomach.

He straddled my legs, place a hand on each cheek and kneaded the mounds of flesh. He pulled them apart and pushed his tongue into my vagina. I had a huge orgasm as he held his tongue there. As this one subsided, he took that talented tongue and pushed it into my tight asshole. I was glad I had cleaned this area well when I showered. Pulling my ass cheek apart his tongue penetrated the tight sphincter. I had continued to use the anal plugs, so my anus was trained to relax. It felt so good to have him fuck my asshole with his tongue.

Still straddling my legs, he pushed some of the anal lube into my rosebud. He put first one then two fingers deep in my fat ass. He must have decided I was ready. He moved to where his dick was between my ass cheeks, ready to enter. He lowered his torso on my back, kissed my neck and ear and whispered, "You want it in your bum?"

"If you want to."

"Oh, I want to. You have a beautiful ass. It is so soft and smooth. I love it."

"Then fuck me in the ass. I want you there."

He slowly slipped his penis past the sphincter. It easily slipped into my butt. With a couple of strokes, he was in all the way. He held it there to let me get used to it. He was kissing my neck, back and ear. I had four fingers in my well lubricated pussy while my thumb masturbated the elongated clitoris.

With a slow rhythm he pumped in and out of my ass. With each pass in I felt him so deep he was massaging my G-spot. I was having orgasms as he pumped my bum.

He whispered to me, "Does that feel good?"

"Oh baby, that feels wonderful. I love having your dick inside me. Does it feel good to you?"

"It is so tight. Your ass is milking me like your pussy did."

"There are benefits to having a fat ass and pussy. Don't you think?"

"I don't think you are fat. I think you are just right."

"Baby, mark me. Suck my back and shoulder hard enough to mark me. I want to look in the mirror next week and remember you."

He did. He picked up his rhythm. I knew he wouldn't last long. It was so good to have a strong man fucking me. He could easily change the angles by controlling his body. He raised off my back so that he was kneeling with a knee on either side of my ass cheeks. He pumped hard and fast.

I said very loudly, "Oh yeah baby. Fuck that ass. Slam me hard. I want it all. Please baby fuck me hard."

He did. I heard him emote a primal sound as I felt his juices pump deep inside my bowel.

I said, "Oh baby that feels so good." I had pushed my whole hand into my over expanded vagina and had a great orgasm along with him. I felt him pump into me. Lots of it was flowing onto my ass cheeks. The juices from my vagina were messing up the sheets.

After his eruptions stopped he leaned over and said, "Let me get you a towel."

"Don't bother I will take another shower."

I rolled over and looked at the clock. I wrapped my arms around him, pressing my chest into his and said, "Gavin, that was the best. It has been my best birthday. Thank you."

"What do I call you?"

"If I'm not wearing the blonde wig, Mercedes."

"Mercedes, this was also the best day I can remember. You are great. I really, really like you."

"Honestly? When you are a rich bitch, it is hard to know when people really like you and not your money."

"Mercedes, I knew I wanted to get to know you as soon as you took care of those guys before us. I knew you were special, the way you handled that."

He melted me with this, I kissed him for a long time. "I really like you. Will I ever see you again?"

"Maybe. We really do have a six-month assignment overseas but when I get back I hope we can see where this goes."

"I would like that. Can I write you?"

"No. This assignment is secret. I can neither send or receive letters. I just can't tell you about the mission. You see I have more secrets than you do."

"I understand and believe you. I want you to come back safe and be here in this bed again."

"Baby that is the most incentive I have ever had to come back safely. I will dream about that every night."

I said, "I am starved. Let's get a quick shower and have breakfast."

We showered together. I put on a bra, tee shirt and jeans. As I was picking up the clothes I had left on the floor from the night, Gavin said, "Can I have the bandana top?"

"You want this?", I said, holding up the string top of two bandanas?

"Yes, I want something of you while I am in gone. I can't take anything that would identify you but that is very personal."

I handed it to him and kissed him on the cheek. "You take anything you want. Can I take picture of you?"

"Yes, as long you don't publish anywhere."

I took a headshot of him on my phone. He looked at his phone and said, "Oh yeah, I bet Sally will want these. I will send to your phone."

He sent the pictures he took of the gauntlet Sally had set up for Eric.

In the kitchen, Gabriela, my live-in cook and house keeper, was making breakfast.

"Hi Gabriela. This is Gavin. A friend. Gavin, this is my cook and house keeper. She lives in the house out back." Gabriela was first generation Italian with two kids to take care of.

She gave me a coy smile. In heavily accented English she said, "Good morning Dr. Ricci and Mister Gavin. I hope you are hungry. The others are showering. I gave the girls clean clothes to wear."

"Thank you, Gabriela."

Gavin said, "Gabriela that smells wonderful. And I am starving."

"Dr. Ricci, did you have a good birthday."

"I did. Thank you."

Gabriela said in Italian, "Uomo affascinante!"

Gavin laughed, "We all enjoyed Dr. Ricci's birthday. Grazie. Lei e bella donna."

Gabriela blushed as he had just said I was also a beautiful woman.

I asked, "How many languages do you know?"

"Several but Italian isn't my best."

Tim, Kiko, Linda and Eric entered to hear her call me Dr. Ricci. The girls were wearing oversize shorts, held up with belts and tee shirts. The tee shirts were Ricci Security tee shirt.

Tim said, "So it is Dr. Ricci not Sofia."

I said, "Let's go have a seat and I will explain. Let's get a cup of coffee. Gabriela, you can serve when you are ready."

I poured them each a cup of coffee and we seated ourselves in the dining room. I explained who I was. Before I finished Gabriela had served a large breakfast. As I finish the cliff notes of who I was I said, "If the tabloids ever found Dr. Ricci doing the things she did last night as Sofia, it would be very bad publicity for my businesses. You guys would get a nice fee for that information, but you would lose a friend."

Gavin said, "And I would be an enemy that you don't want. Not to mention that Marine we met last night."

Tim said, "Don't worry, we can keep a secret. We are loyal to Captain Morel and know he likes you a lot."

Eric said, "Hoorah."

I said, "Thank you, guys." I knew these guys would never betray a fellow comrade or a Marine.

Proctor got there about noon. He took a picture of the six of us in front of the house. I sent the pictures of Eric to Proctor and the girls.

After they all had a good laugh, Linda said, "That is why I am walking funny this morning. This guy carries a big stick."

Eric with proud said, "You got that right baby."

We piled into the limo to take the girls back to their apartments after dropping the guys off at the base. For the first time, we were quiet. None of us knew what to say.

At the gate, we each kissed our respective solder good bye.

Fighting back tears I asked, "Will I see you again?"

He said, "In six months I will be on your door steps. Here take this. You can give it back to me in six months." It was his knife with a West Point insignia on it.

"Thank you."

"But, Mercedes, we need to treat this like a one-night stand. It really is a dangerous mission. Anything can happen. I'm not being dramatic but don't wait for me. We are a long shot. The last day has been great but, well, you know. We like each other. The sex was off the charts but that is all we can say. Unfortunately, that is my life right now. And I sense you still have some things to work out."

Again, I managed to fight back tears. I shook my head, kissed him one last time and said, "You be careful. I expect to give this back to you in six months."

With that he turned to the guard at the gate, checked his bag and then saluted as he disappeared. I stood and looked at the gate until I heard Proctor say, "Time to go, Dr. Ricci."

I nodded, got in the front seat next to Proctor. Kiko and Linda slipped in beside us. I started crying as Proctor pulled away. I never cry. Kiko wrapped her arm around me and said, "Mercedes, it is going to be okay."

I was now in full flow, snorting, tear running down my cheek, and I couldn't talk.

Proctor said, "Are you okay? Want me to stop."

I managed in broken language, "No, snort, we need, snort, to move on and, snort, get the girls home."

Kiko said, "Don't worry about us. He will come back."

Calming a little I said, "Kiko, they may not return at all. It is dangerous where they are going. Besides, I am seven years older than him. Even if he comes back for another round, that is probably it. I'm nowhere in his league. He could have any young thing he wants."

Proctor said, "Did you ever think there is more to him than just a dick looking for a pussy? He may like that you are a tough competitor. Plus, you continue to underestimate how beautiful you are."

Linda said, "He is right about that. You may be older than Kiko and I but look, we would rather hang around with you than any of our other friends."

This made me cry again. I finally said, "Thank you. That helps. I think."

Proctor looked at the knife I was holding in my hand. He asked, "You know what you are holding, don't you?"

"A knife."

"No, not just a knife. That is a symbol that he graduated from West Point. He wouldn't have given it to you unless he was coming back. He was telling you for sure he would be back."