Rich Bitch Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got it. If he can. I won't even know if something happens to him."

"He will add you to his contact list. No doubt in my mind."

I kissed Proctor on the cheek as he pulled up to Linda's dorm. I said, "Thank you all. You are such good friends. Don't worry about me. I will be okay."

Kiko said, "We know how tough you are."

Linda reached across Kiko, held my hand and said, "Call me next week. I am going to put pictures of Eric's dick on my wall. That man can fuck."

We all laughed. Which is exactly what I needed.

When Proctor dropped me off, he got out and gave me a hug. "He really likes you. Don't you think for a minute you don't deserve someone like him."

"Thank you. I love you and Sally. Make sure she gets the picture of her win over Eric."

"I will. She is going to enjoy that for a while."

He turned and drove off. I watched the limo go out the gate. I took the knife and laid it on my night stand. I would look at it every night before I fell asleep.