Rich Man's Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No games honey; no games at all. Perhaps I should explain something. I have wanted you since the day Steven introduced you to me but I would have never stepped between you or made advances to you until this opportunity presented itself. I am most impressed with you, both your body and your mind, and I find you deliciously attractive, in fact beautiful. I need someone to make love to or just to have sex with. I'm sure you are aware that Elaine is not that person. In fact I think you are well aware she is fucking another woman. Our day together Lisa was something dreams are made of but we will have more dreams and more memories."

He led her from the bar, into the dining room where they shared a small but delicious dinner. He asked for a table away from prying eyes so he could touch her uncovered pussy and insert his finger inside. Afterward he took her upstairs to a suite where once inside he undressed her, ordered her to her knees, and she gave him oral sex and swallowed his slippery semen. He complimented her on being better this time than the last, replaced his cock inside his trousers and made them both a drink instructing Lisa to remain undressed.

The knock at the door drew her attention quickly as she wanted to move where she wouldn't be seen when the door was opened. Parker motioned to her. "Sit down on the sofa." She looked at him with some fear in her eyes. "Sit down Lisa!" She did, sitting as demurely as possible, her arms over her bare breasts, and her legs tightly crossed.

Eric North entered as Parker opened the door and stopped almost frozen as he gazed at the naked Lisa. "Lisa, you are truly beautiful. I never thought something like this would ever happen."

She turned quickly to look at Parker, her face showing the unspoken question of why and what. "I think it is only fair honey that Eric be rewarded for his efforts of perhaps saving your life, but at the least of saving you from prison and keeping you employed. Don't you?"

"You, you mean, you're going to pass me around like some whore?"

"Oh, no, no honey, not a whore, just what you have agreed to become. Eric and I have a long history of, shall we say sharing, so I would expect nothing less from you. Now, get up and give him a hug then take him to that bedroom and fuck his brains out."

"You can't be serious. Just jump up and go have sex with a man I hardly know? It, it isn't, well --."

"What it is Lisa is your contract with me, any time, any where and any way I say, so I am saying this way." He pointed to the bedroom. Lisa had little choice as she rose from the sofa and stepped barefoot to the door with Eric North behind her. She felt him staring at her ass as she walked and it made her nervous.

Parker really didn't want to share her with Eric or with anyone but this was part of the deal to keep her out of prison. After all, they had shared wives on more than one occasion and been party to watching those same wives in lesbian liaisons. It would only be once as he had no desire to have Eric calling or asking her for sex, and he had made that quite clear to his long time friend. He left the suite, returning to the bar as he didn't want to hear the two of them fucking.

For Lisa it was a nightmare. She now felt like a prostitute, a whore, being sent by her pimp to service a customer. She knew Mr. North was important in the company and that he had been instrumental in keeping her from prison but she would have preferred giving him something on her own to thank him. She watched him remove his suit, then his shirt, and underwear and was relieved when she saw his cock was smaller than Parker's but still unnerved by the reality of submitting to him.

She sucked him but not all the way as he stopped her and threw himself atop her impaling her with little warning. It hurt as she wasn't prepared for his entry but she made the best of it and he came quickly amid groans and grunts announcing his pleasure. He kissed her, thanked her, and moved from her into the shower. She was unsure of what was to happen next. Would he return? Would he want to fuck her again? He came out toweling then dressed and thanked her again as he left. She showered and crawled beneath the covers of the bed pulling the sheet to her chin as if hiding her body from some unseen intruder.

Parker finished one drink and was into another when his mind remembered his first tryst with Celeste, the first time he and Eric changed partners. They had rented a bungalow in the Caribbean on a nude beach. He had sported an erection most of the afternoon looking at Celeste's wonderful body. She was tanned, trim, a small patch of hair below her stomach, and breasts that were small but perfectly formed. As the four returned to the bungalow they stopped at an outdoor shower to wash away the sand and salt sea spray. Parker began to clean Celeste and Eric the same with Elaine; both men were using their hands to touch and clean their companion even in the most private of places.

Parker's fingers roamed through Celeste's pussy lips causing a small moan from her. She repaid his work by washing his cock thoroughly beneath the cool water. When they returned to the bungalow there was a quiet and unspoken understanding as Parker and Celeste took one bedroom, Eric and Elaine the other. He remembered that afternoon of unleashed love making, the fact that she seemed to have endless need of his cock and how she achieved her orgasm so quickly and so many times. They spent that night together and he fucked her twice more.

The next evening was Elaine's plan as she undressed her friend, laid her body on the carpet, and began dutifully making love to the woman. It was the first time Parker had watched his wife with another woman, the same for Eric, and also the first time Celeste had been with another woman. He took Elaine to the bedroom, fucked her hard and long, as watching her had built a fire in him. He kept seeing Celeste beneath his wife, undulating to the tongue lashing her clit was receiving, and coming quickly. He was fucking Celeste in his mind, but Elaine with his body. It was Elaine's desire for women that soon quenched the fire.

He was jarred back to reality and the moment as Eric stopped at the bar and sat on the stool next to Parker. "She's wonderful Parker; absolutely wonderful and beautiful. I think you're very lucky; a shit, but very lucky. Thank you my friend and good luck." The men shook hands, Eric left and Parker finished his third drink then made his way upstairs.

He looked at Lisa in the bed, undressed, then slid beneath the covers beside her, cuddling her against him. She nestled in his arms feeling his strength and his quiet seemed to emit a remorse for having to share her. She put her hand on his cock and stroked it feeling the veins engorge and the soft spear hardening between her fingers. Once he was hard she kissed him. "Fuck me dad. Fuck me. Make me cum. I'm yours."

Parker realized they had moved very quickly into a very personal relationship and that Lisa had discovered the pleasure that had been missing in her life. He touched her pussy and it was wet, ready, and waiting for him. Without ceremony he pulled her over him and aimed his cock at her pussy and held it as she lowered herself onto him. Her eyes were closed and a hissing sound emitted from her lips as she took him completely inside her and fucked him as she had never fucked anyone before. She rode his cock, she rocked her body, she lay atop his chest and she came. She came loudly screaming "Oh fuck!" as her body fluids flowed over his cock and onto his balls. He rolled her to her back and began fucking her in a fast rhythm needing to get his finish, wanting to completely fill her with his wicked cock, and wanting to posses her beneath him.

He was unleashed and punishing her pussy with his pounding and she was rewarding him by locking her legs around his ass and digging her fingers into his back as he continued the onslaught of her womanhood. "Oh god! Oh god!" She moaned repeatedly as he kept fucking her and she came. "I'm cumming", he whispered in her ear as he felt his semen flow rapidly from his cock into her pussy and he pressed as far into her as he could as he finished ejaculating. "Oh shit, I'm cumming!"

He pulled her into his arms and held her, bringing the bed covers over them. He owned her now; owned her body; owned her life, and he would savor that ownership. Lisa could not deny him any request, no matter how perverted it may sound as long as it pleased him but he would be careful in his requests, careful to ensure there was pleasure for both and careful to give them time and space to keep the affair alive.

Elaine had returned from some far away place with her pet lesbian on her arm. Parker acknowledged the girl toy and watched as they nuzzled each other and outwardly touched and gave pleasure to the other. He still loved Elaine and probably always would, but it was easier to let her have her distance and her girl toys than try to contain her. He only wished she would pick an ugly lesbian, one of those women dressed like males looking manly, instead Katherine was pretty, young, beautiful face and figure and she had a very long tongue.

He called Lisa; they spoke about her new job and her responsibilities then he learned Steven would be out of town for 3 days leaving her alone at home. He arranged to be there when she came home. "Dad? I, didn't, uh, how did you get in?"

"Steven gave me a key some time ago, in case of an emergency. Do you mind?"

"No, not at all. It's just a surprise, that's all."

He had prepared two drinks and handed one to her. "Take your clothes off; all of them."

She didn't argue or protest; she took a sip of her drink, and began removing her clothes. She was standing in bra and bikini panties when he stopped her. "Are those new?"

"Um hmm. I bought them yesterday. Do you like?" She turned letting him see her lingerie from all angles.

"I do, now take them off." She removed them and was standing in her kitchen completely naked aware of his eyes moving from her head to her feet. "Turn around and put your hands on the counter. Spread your legs." She did as he wanted, she was already getting wet in anticipation but felt the head of his cock pressing against her anal opening.

"Oh, no dad, please not there!"

He reached down and applied lubrication to his cock and then inserted a lubricated finger into her sphincter. She grunted in dismay at the intrusion into her ass but knew he wasn't going to stop. He applied more lube and a second finger widening the opening more. She was crying but he didn't stop. He put the tip of his swollen cock to the opening and began to push. He watched as the bulbous head finally passed through the ring and into her ass tunnel. He held her hips and continued pushing until most of his cock was inside her.

Lisa was crying, beating her hands on the granite counter, and feeling the pain of his cock in her virgin ass. She was his, any way, any where, any time, and knew she would endure it. Parker felt the tightness of her ass and was delirious with the pleasure. He felt his cock reacting to the wonderful feel of this tight tunnel and shot his semen into her enjoying the relief of cumming and the pleasure of taking the virginity of her ass.

He watched his cum drip from her as he withdrew, watched as it came in waves then droplets as it splashed to the floor. He pulled her to him and wiped the tears from her eyes. He didn't say anything as he moved toward the bathroom. Once inside he washed his cock then undressed. When he returned to the kitchen she still stood by the counter, naked, sipping on her drink and crying. "It hurt! Damn it, it hurt!"

He pulled her to him, hugging her, kissing her neck, then her mouth. When the kiss ended he spoke. "I'm sorry it hurt but it won't hurt like that again. I guess there always has to be a first time. Huh?"

She felt strangely secure in his arms even though there was still discomfort in her body and anguish from the forceful nature of his attack on her ass. She felt close to him, closer than she had ever felt with another man, but this man owned her, owned her body and her essence; this naked man that was holding her, this man that had taken her last bastion of virginity.

He led her to the bedroom and watched as she pulled down the covers then slid beneath the sheets. He joined her, pulling her against his shoulder, holding her tenderly. "I want to apologize again for the pain, honey, but its part of anal sex the first time. It won't hurt like that the next time."

She turned to look at his face, leaning on one elbow to see him. "Next time? Will that be with someone like Mr. North or just you?"

"Me. I owed Eric for saving you and what he wanted was one night with you. One night! One time. I made that clear."

He didn't apologize any further he had done what he wanted and she had given it to him. He would take her ass again, somewhere, sometime, perhaps when she least expected it. They laid quietly, just naked bodies pressing against each other in the semi-darkness of the bedroom. "Have you ever fucked another woman?"

The question came out of the darkness and took her by surprise. "Uh, yeah, I have."

"Anyone I know?"

"No. It was during college, you know, experimenting. One night a group of us began to party and one thing led to another and Janice and I wound up in bed together. I didn't know what to do but she showed me because it wasn't her first time with another girl. I can't say I didn't enjoy it and we had sex a few more times, but I just wasn't ready to commit myself to a lesbian relationship. She moved off-campus to live with another girl and I never saw her again."

"Would you do it again?"

She rose once more to her elbow to look into the eyes of her father-in-law lover. "I guess by that question you're asking me to be with another woman. Am I right?"

"No, I just want to know more about you, more than your beauty, your brains, and your stupidity when it comes to gambling and marriage. I will tell you this though, I have friends whose wives would love to spend an evening with you and you would be thoroughly entertained." He chuckled. "Actually you would be well fucked. But, I will not force you to fuck another woman. If it happens it will be because you want to or you want to please me."

He turned to her, kissed her, and let his hands begin to roam her soft warm body. He caressed first one breast then the other before pinching her nipples making her body arch and a small groan emit from her throat. He slid his hand down between her legs, into the warm growing wetness of her pussy and let one finger dash into her tunnel to feel the dew of her vagina and the folds of skin inside. He knew he was once again ready and he wanted her. "I want you." He whispered as he rolled atop her and in one quick movement brought the head of his hard cock to her opening and with one push was totally inside her. Her head lolled back, she winced at the invasion of her body, and then hissed as his movements began to light a fire inside her.

He was thrusting with rhythm, slowly, deeply, feeling the wetness, softness, and tightness of her pussy savoring the wonder of her body. Her legs wrapped around him and her arms pulled his face to hers and into a lingering kiss where tongues danced, breathing became erratic and time stood still. His need grew; his need to possess her, to release his semen inside her and to own her. He began lunging more rapidly inside her hearing the slapping of his balls and stomach against her and she was meeting his demands with her own body arching and humping his cock. It began, the feeling of his semen rising from deep inside his balls, perhaps even lower, and flowing throughout him in a wave of unrecognizable pleasure. He could feel the heat of his semen as it began to spurt through the small slit in his blood filled cock and splash inside her pussy and around his cock head.

She felt his semen invade her, felt his body tighten and knew he was finishing. She had not cum but she had given him the pleasure he sought and knew she would be rewarded somewhere, sometime, some way. She clung to his body as his final lunges inside her subsided and his cock began to withdraw in size and slide from her, not wanting to let go of him but to hide beneath him, to be his. She was his. She would forever be his or for as long as he wanted her. She was no longer just the corporate devil whose life began and ended with the office; no, she was now a woman, a sexual being with a consummate lover, a daughter-in-law who was willingly giving herself to the first man who ever treated her as a beautiful, loving, sexual woman. Perhaps she – she loved him.

12