Richard Longrod, This Is Your Life!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This must be my lucky day," Dr. Nottee smiled and fanny knelt down before him, cock firmly grasped in one hand and his balls in the other.

"Your so quick to give in," she smiled up at him.

"It's a good sign speed impresses you."

The slurping sounds coming from his groin echoed through the sterile room. Her head bobbed back and forth, vigorously deep throating him.

"You're going to make me cum," Dr. Nottee whispered, running his hands through her hair.

Fanny paused for a moment and looked up. "Good," she smiled.

Dr. Nottee smiled and she resumed her work. He could feel the hot sensation building up inside him. It electrified his cock into a solid ramrod. She massaged his balls, working them over and getting ready to milk him. Her heavy tits were rubbing against his thigh as she furiously sucked on his shaft, moaning and groaning. Dr. Nottee's whole body seemed to jump up as he cried out and blew his wad. Fanny moved back, the first spurt having gone down her throat.

"Yes," she whispered as he ejaculated hot semen out across her face, tits and stomach.

"Tell the doctor where it hurts baby," he moaned, head thrown back and nipples hard as he unbutton his shirt and pushed it open.

"All in good time," she said. Fanny finished polishing off his cock with her tongue, grasping the thick shaft with her fingers delicately.

"We must continue the examination," Dr. Nottee smiled as he pulled her up to his face. His semen was sliding between their bodies, lubing them up and creating an incredible slick friction.

"What did you have in mind?" she grinned and kissed him, the taste of his own cum still on her tongue, "Something scientific?"

"I'm a doctor," he licked her neck, "I must be scientific, concise and complete in my work."

"Mmmm," she purred as she slid a hand down to his recovering penis. She rolled it in her hand, coaxing it to revive. "I love a man that dedicated to his work."

"Whole heartedly committed," Dr. Nottee breathed deep.

"Absolutely," Fanny breathed into his ear as she started stroking him.

"We'll have to perform a vaginal examination," Dr. Nottee noted as he pulled her top down around her waist.

"Oh yes?"

"Yes," he smiled, "We'll use a variety of techniques."

Fanny kept stroking his growing shaft. "You're the doctor. Whatever you prescribe I'll take," she cooed thoughtfully and then added, "Vaginally, orally or anally."

"You read my mind," he grasped her ass cheeks and pulled her tight, lying down on the examination table. Fanny grasped his cock and positioned her cunt over the swollen head. Dr. Nottee closed his eyes as she slid her sex down on to him, enveloping him. Fanny let out a soulful, lusty moan as his cock stretched her out and filled her up. She buried her face in his neck as she started riding him, licking and suckling. Dr. Nottee worked his hips slowly in rhythm with hers as they humped, sweating and breathing faster and faster.

Fanny's cell phone rang suddenly, startling them.

"Let it ring, baby," Fanny moaned as she leaned back, still riding him. Her large breasts were bouncing up and down as she looked to him with her puppy dog eyes.

"You should get that," he grunted and reached for the phone in the pocket of her hiked up mini-skirt, "But don't stop..."

"Be quiet," she put her finger to her full lips and smiled. She answered, "Hello?"

"Hey Fanny," Richard said.

"Hey baby," she smiled and bit her lip as the doctor thrust deeply into her. She caught her breath and said, "How's work."

"Sucks," he replied, "Did you know that Christo is-"

Fanny whimpered loudly and caught herself.

"You okay?"

"Yes baby," she began thrusting harder against the doctor's shaft, "My back just hurts."

Richard was quiet for a moment, "Okay then. Where are you?"

"Baby," she said loudly and then began making hissing noises, "Your signal is breaking up. I can't hear you. Hello?"

"Nice," Dr. Nottee whispered and slapped her ass.

"Richard?" she said into the phone, one hand braced against her doctor's pectoral as she rode him.

Dr. Nottee reached out and massaged Fanny's left breast as she fucked him, "Is it your husband?"

"Yes," Fanny squeezed her pussy around Dr. Nottee's cock hard, contracting the muscles as she bore down on him. Dr. Nottee gasped as her rhythms became more pronounced, more urgent and violent.

"You're just evil," Dr. Nottee breathed.

"Okay then babe," Richard said, "I don't need to hear you two fornicating."

"Fornicating?" Fanny rubbed her nipple and pinched hard.

"Fucking, doing the nasty," Richard was getting irritated. "See ya at home."

"Okay baby."

"And tell Dr. Nottee I said hi."

"No sweat," Fanny nodded and hung up.

"Everything okay?"

"Richard sounded butt-hurt," Fanny said, her voice in a sweet mocking tone. She made pouting expression as she sped her rhythm up. She tightened her thighs around his hips as she brought his face into her tits. Dr. Nottee licked and suckled at her breasts, tweaking her nipples and making her moan. She held his shoulders tight, working for her orgasm.

"Mmmph!"

"Oh I know baby," she huffed.

"Mppphhh mmmph mmph!"

"Yes!"

Dr. Nottee began spanking her ass, hard.

"Yes doctor! Yes. Give it to me like I'm bad little girl!"

The doctor nearly punched her ass.

"Nice," she tilted her head back, feeling the hot sensation of her orgasm building up deep inside her sex. She felt a chill spread out across her body as her nipples went rock hard. She pounded her cunt down on his stony cock, their skin slapping together wetly and echoing in the quiet room. Dr. Nottee raised his hips wildly and locked himself into position, his hands grabbing her ass roughly.

"Yes baby," she whimpered, "Yes..."

She felt the doctor's cock swell inside her, his orgasm suddenly beginning to crest. Fanny gritted her teeth as he shot his load deep into her pussy. Fanny screamed as she came hard, hot fluid squirting out of her pussy and onto Dr. Nottee. She collapsed in a tired, sweaty heap of spent flesh.

"You are so good," she huffed into his neck.

The doctor said nothing, his face still buried in her tits.

"Doctor Nottee?"

Fanny sat back, still straddling him. Dr. Nottee smiled back at her, eyes wide open and mouth slightly gaped. He seemed a little blue tinged around the corners of his eyes. Fanny frowned and pinched his nipple, "Hello?"

She felt his neck for a pulse and found none.

"Oh fuck," she slapped her forehead, "Not again."

***

Richard walked back to his desk, feeling more and more disgruntled with his demeaning role in life. He almost had sat down in his chair when a thought came to him. He looked around the busy office and thought for a long moment, his brain contemplating an idea that he only given audience to in his dreams. He licked his lips and took a deep breath, the moment of inspiration upon him. Mustering his courage, he decided he had nothing to lose.

'Doctor Nottee, my ass,' he thought.

"Everyone listen up!" he shouted loudly. The office ignored him, everyone consumed in his or her own pointless background activities. Richard put one foot on his chair and then another on his desk top, standing up high and looking down on the people around him. He shouted, "Hey, assholes!"

That got their attention.

"We're all just characters in a bad story," he announced, "Do any of you realize what is happening here?"

"Richard," came the burly voice of Tony, the manager for this floor, "Get down from there."

"I'll prove it to you," Richard grinned, his dark Hispanic eyes smoldering, "Tony, what's your last name?"

Tony opened his mouth the respond and then looked confused.

"You got a wife and kids?" Richard asked.

"Of course I do," Tony replied, "Are you crazy?"

"What are their names?"

"I-" he began and then looked lost.

"You don't know because they're incidental background characters not important enough to even give names to, Tony," Richard said, "Don't you see?"

"Richard," came a booming voice over the intercom system, "Sit down!"

"Oh!" he laughed and rested his hands on his hips, "Would that be you, Mr. Writer?"

"Richard," the disembodied voice of the writer warned, "Stick with the script!"

"What script?" he shouted, "You know, just because you can write doesn't mean you should!"

"I'm warning you," the voice thundered over the intercom like some wrathful deity, "Don't ruin my story."

"You want a story?" he asked sarcastically and then unzipped his slacks. He pulled his 12-inch cock out from its resting place and let flop to his thigh. There was a collective gasp as the women in the office looked at it and were entranced, "You see this thing here? That's your goddam story! Your entire stable of stories has revolved around this parody of a penis for a year now!"

The intercom sizzled with rage.

"How about this for a story?" Richard asked as he swung his thick, long dick back and forth in his hand gently, " How about, 'Hack writer with phallic obsession is exposed by his own creation'?"

"Richard," the writer said gravely, "You're making a mistake."

"No, you made a mistake," Richard said, "Cara is walking around here with more mispronunciations and typos than a term paper written by Jim Varney on a drunken three-day bender!"

"Richard!"

"No way!" Richard shouted, one fist raised and the other holding his mammoth penis, "As of right now, I am on strike my friend."

'What? You can't strike!"

"Watch me."

"You'll pay for this!" the writer yelled.

"Attica!" Richard cried, "Attica!"

"I swear Richard, I'll-"

"You what?" he laughed, "What will you do?"

The writer chuckled, "I can end this with two simple words."

"Oh yeah? Do me a favor big guy, put up or shut up!"

"Okay," the writer sighed, "Here we go..."

The world went dark, and all Richard saw were two simple words hanging in the shadow, as the writer had promised. They read: the end.

Richard put his hands on his hips in the dark and sighed, "Well fuck."

***