Richard Thinks I'm a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you may have figured out, this turned Richard on. I'm sure what happened next had a lot to do with my knowing Richard was turned on. Which of course made me remember how much I hated his obsession. Maybe this just proves Doctor Samuel is right, what women in her right mind would care if her husband let her fuck around on him, so what if it has to be men with big cocks. It just makes sense, if your going to fuck some guy for purely pleasurable reasons why pick a man with an average or less cock.

Anyway the other guy, Jake, had asked me several times if I wanted to take a ride on his bike, each time I had said no. This time when he asked Richard said, "Why don't you go Diane, it could be fun for you." If you think my reaction was, my husband just told me to fuck this guy, so I'm going to, your wrong. I was pissed, so pissed I figured I'd go, then come back in a few minutes, just to see the disappointed look on Richard's face.

That isn't what happened, I got on the bike behind Jake, put my arms around his waist pulling myself really tight to him. I didn't intend to get turned on, maybe it was sitting so close while I felt the vibration of the bike under me, maybe the motor cycles are important to this story, maybe I like riding motor cycle because of the vibration, kind of like a big sex toy. I'm not so sure Doctor Samuel doesn't have a point. But shortly after we left I could feel myself getting wet, along with feeling other things, I'm only telling you I got wet because it's the easiest way I know of to tell you I was really turned on. Then Jake took my hand and put it on his crotch. I was lost, I'd never felt anything so large in my life, well penis wish anyway. Here I was holding this very fuckable big cock, attached to this very fuckable guy, what did you expect would happen? Oh by the way that's not a question, I know there is some literary name for that form of a sentence, you know one that ask a question but is really a statement. Oh, maybe I need to visit Doctor Samuel.

I don't know what really got into me, other then wanting Jake's cock in me, but when Jake pulled up in front of Jane's house, I led him to the bedroom Richard and I shared. I have to say Jake was a better lover then any movie or rock star I'd know, he was superb at giving me oral sex. Before we even started to have intercourse he'd given me several orgasms. Several doesn't really mean seven, it was more like three. Damn it, I'm in a hurry, don't ask Doctor Samuel right now, please. The truth is I hadn't completely thought this out. When he actually moved on top of me, yes missionary, you know guys that's when your on top, I started to get a little apprehensive. Until that point I hadn't really thought about how really big this thing was, but when I reached down to guide him in, which I did because I really loved holding it, I thought, oh my god is this fucking thing ever big. Maybe this isn't going to be so wonderful, how in the hell is this going to ever fit in my vagina.

I was about to tell him you aren't sticking that thing inside of me, when he started to penetrate me. Every damn muscle in my body tensed at that. I turned my head away from him, which just happened to bring the clock with it's red neon numbers into my view, which were 1:03. Tensing up is not the best thing to happen when your about to be impaled by the biggest penis you've ever seen, or touched, or sucked, now is it. In an instance it flashed thought my mind about how my jaw was sore from how much I'd had to open my mouth just to give him oral. This might very well hurt even more, I was thinking. That was, of course, a stupid thought, we're made to adapt, we can have babies can't we. About the time I was thinking of screaming, my pleasure center took over, I'd never felt so stretched in my life, and in short order never so full. Along with these feeling of being stretched and full, was this feeling that every nerve in my vagina was being stimulated.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh god this feels so fucking good." That about sums it up, and that was pretty much the first words out of my mouth. To top this off, it didn't just feel so fucking great, I could feel myself building to an orgasm, something I'd never had during intercourse. "Oh god. Oh yes faster, harder. Oh god yes, fuck me harder." Of course as the orgasm over took me I wasn't making intelligent noises just moaning and screaming. As I came down from my first vaginal orgasms ever, "Oh god yes. Oh yes, fuck me long and slow. Oh god, Oh my god this feel sooooooooooooooooo. Oh yes HARDER, HARDER." You'd have to add in a lot of moaning and screaming, which if I kept on about, would I think make for rather boring reading. I do remember, at some point again glancing at the clock, it said 1:27. A funny thought crossed my mind as I realized how long we'd been fucking. Long is an understatement, I had no idea men could fuck this long, 10, 15 minute tops, most of the men I'd been with weren't near that top. I was wondering if condoms were made to hold up this long. Oh and by the way he lasted at least 10 minutes longer, I'm not totally sure how much longer, damn it, I should have looked at the clock. Who's Doctor Samuel?

After we finished the 2nd time, oh by the way the 2nd time, I started on top, then doggie and we finished missionary, if we hadn't been gone well over two hours I'm sure we would have done it 3rd. I did get Jake off one more time, I did it orally, I just felt the need to do that, he'd given so much to me, I've never done that before, I'm not sure it was the taste of his sperm I liked but I sure love that cock, so I did love his seed too. I wonder if semen can make you fat, I intend to have lots of that, a daily snack would be nice. I'm not going to put my finger down my throat, so I guess I'll have to after my next meal, I hate doing that! I might add here that that night I went to his apartment, Jane is right the only thing better then a big cock is two. I would advice that if it's your first time with two very well endowed men, you go a little slow, I was so sore, my legs hurt, my butt hurt, my stomach hurt, even my toes and feet hurt, not to mention how sore my vagina was. My clit was so swollen and sensitive that the next day I wore sweats without any panties, I tried wearing jeans but I'd just about cum from the slightest touch. One other thing, I guess I'll be sticking my finger down my throat for a few more meals, like I said I hate doing that.


When we arrived back at the park Richard had this big smile on his face. I'm sure I had this just fucked look on my face, maybe even a best fucked ever look on my face. Perhaps I was also walking a little funny, I wasn't really sore but I sure felt well fucked. The thing is, in a way I was relieved that he was smiling, I wasn't about to give up big cock, but I was also disappointed. I'd rather be living Jane's life, have all the big cock I could but be married to a dumb ass, one whom I loved, she does, but didn't have a clue.

Did I tell you I love my husband, well I lied but I do love his MONEY. Maybe that's not really a lie, maybe there was a time I loved him, who knows. Did I tell you I'm addicted to sex now, well at least sex with men who have big cocks. Did I tell you I'd rather be a lesbian. Oh by the way did I tell you Doctor Samuel has a big cock, we don't talk much any more, we never really did, I did the talking. Beside do you really think you could spend one solid hour everyday talking to a man without doing most of the talking. What could you talk to a man about everyday, aren't men right brained or something, I wonder if that means half of a brain? I did tell you I'm interested in Jeanie, didn't I, oh by the way she's a lesbian, she assures me I am also, just one who likes big cocks, but that's not about love is it. Kind of funny when you think about it, a big cock loving lesbian!!!!

Did I tell you I'm happy, my hubby has lots of money. I don't have to fuck his small cocky, he can't divorce me. He no longer thinks I'm a bitch, he knows it. If Richard divorced me, I'd have to tell the tabloids about our sex life, his tiny weenie penis. I wonder what the tabloids would make out of knowing Richard likes big cocks. You do see my point don't you, Richard is stuck. Maybe I'm not so insane thinking he's trying to drive me insane!!! Isn't this a awful thought, maybe he is putting something in my food, I don't care if he put anything in the pills, I don't take them any longer. I did tell you I hate my husband didn't I. Did I tell you I'm in love, her name is Jeanie, she doesn't care about my addiction. Did I tell you she gave me 16, yes 16, orgasms last night, not those little ones, I lost count of those, those great big ones that seem to explode, the ones that seem to send wave after wave of ecstasy thought out you whole body. Do men have those, I don't think so, to bad! Did I tell you I seem to be getting less addicted everyday, or maybe I'm just starting another type of addiction.

I'm never sure, do you think I'm insane, I'd ask Doctor Samuel but I don't think he cares, did I tell you he smiles a lot now, Doctor Samuel I mean, not Richard. I must be insane, I believe wishes sometimes come true. I think someone should have told Richard to watch what he wished for.

By the way peeps, I wrote this while my life partner, life partner means she's a lesbian, I only point this out in case your a man and don't get it, and my ex-husband are out site seeing. Now I don't really have a Doctor Samuel in my life, but just the fact that I allowed that, has to make you wonder if Doctor Samuel isn't right about me!!!!

Before I finish I do want to ask you a question. Can a lesbian like cock? If you happen to be a man and you answered yes, then why do so many men want to bring another woman into their relationships, love really isn't about sex, but it can cause a kind of closeness that leads to love, your wife/lover could fall in love!!!!!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Be happy, be a lesbian, oh that is right most of you are men who read my stories, that's ok, most of you think your lesbians trapped in a man's body, I feel so sorry for you all. Diane Smiles, that was a joke guys!

12