Richard's Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret's room was the only one with a double bed. The single window faced the neighbor's house, so she kept the shade down, which made the room rather dark, even during the sunny part of the day.

"Let's rest for a moment before we continue." Margaret stretched out on the bed while Richard plopped down on a chair. Margaret patted the bed next to her, for him to join her.

"Running out of gas? I expect Doris and Betty gave you a workout."

"I really needed it after last night. I'm okay for now, but at this pace I'll be dead before daybreak. What a way to go, though!"

"I'll make it easy for you now. I can't make any promises about tonight, though. I have dibs on you at beddy-bye time."

"I can only imagine."

"Maybe you can and maybe you can't. We'll see. For now, though, we need to muss this bed up a little more before we make it up."

With that cue he rolled on his side, facing her, supporting himself on one elbow with his head resting on his hand. His free hand took her chin and turned her face so he could study it at different angles. "You really do have beautiful green eyes. I don't think you ever answered me last night, about your hair and eyes."

She leaned her head closer to him, until their eyes were inches apart. "You were absolutely right. Dad is Irish with a mop of red hair and a temper to boot. He says that mother's green eyes were what drew him to her. She also has the skin that won't tan, like mine. I guess I did get something from each of them."

After a moment she reached for his cheek. "I really am sorry about last night. There's still a little redness. I don't think I've ever hit anybody as hard as I hit you. I guess I really did inherit dad's temper."

His hand went behind her head, gathered some of her glorious curly red hair and ran it through his fingers, then pulled her face in the last few inches for a kiss.

When she leaned back onto the pillow his fingers moved to her face and traced every freckle he saw. "Close your eyes." When she did so he continued to trace the freckles he saw on the rest of her body. Her skin twitched every time his fingers moved to a new patch of them. They were everywhere on her upper body, on her face, arms, shoulders and chest. After he had touched them all he leaned over her and kissed them all, and he could sense her pulse increase. As he continued to kiss her freckles he let his hand move lightly over the rest of her body, brushing her breasts, abdomen, thighs, and the tangle of curly red hair.

As her breath came faster his lips encircled her large nipples, and he played his tongue over them. Her legs parted and hips moved to indicate she wanted him to do more than brush over the curly red hair down there. "Do what you did last night at the beach," she whispered.

From what he remembered about the previous night he moved his fingers right to the places that had given her the most pleasure, and her hips began to buck against his hand. Two fingers entered her while the heel of his hand rested on her mons and his thumb pressed on the hood of her clitoris. Her arms went around him and pulled his head up to kiss, then pushed it back down to her breasts as she writhed under his touch until he felt her tighten around his fingers and press one last time against his hand and a moan escaped her mouth. He moved for a final kiss, and she pulled his lips tightly to hers until her body relaxed.

While he rested his arm across her abdomen he laid his head on her chest and she ran her fingers through his hair until her breathing returned to normal.

The back screen door slammed, indicating the return of the two younger girls from the beach. In their reverie, Richard and Margaret hadn't even heard voices or the shower running outside.

In a few minutes Lisa, back in street clothes, appeared in the doorway, hands on hips.

"Sis! What are you doing? Is he taking advantage of you? Do you want me to hit him for you?"

"Shut up."

"Now you know how it feels. Sorry, Richard. I just had to get that dig in on her."

Richard slightly raised his hand and waved it in acknowledgement.

"Sis? Don't you need to go get some charcoal for tonight? It's our turn now, remember?"

Richard rolled off of her and Margaret sat up. "Okay, okay. A deal's a deal. Come on Richard, let's make up the bed for real."

They each stood by one side of the bed and pulled the covers up, smoothed them out, and fluffed up the pillows. Margaret fetched some clothes to wear to the store and Richard retrieved his towel.

When they heard the car start and pull out from behind the house Lisa and Emily stood in the living room looking at Richard. Lisa wagged her finger at him. "You lied to me."

"When? I've always told you true."

"This morning. You led me to believe that you and Emily had spent the night together."

"Well, we did. I never told you otherwise."

"I suppose that technically is true, but when I was after her for details and she 'fessed up."

"Lisa, you know how I feel about these things. I'm not going to tell you anything about me and Emily. You'll have to believe her."

"Grrrrrrrr. That is so frustrating! I was hoping my best friend would have a great first time, and then I find out there wasn't any time at all."

"We were both really tired. I don't think it would have been a good experience for her."

"Well, we're going to fix that right now. Aren't we Emily?"

Emily stood with her big brown eyes wide with...what? Fear? Nervousness? Richard couldn't tell for sure, but did know that it would take some extra effort to get her to ease whichever it was.

"Look, Emily. I don't know what Lisa's been telling you, but by Rule number two you don't need to feel pressured to do anything you don't want to do. Lisa, haven't you learned anything? You can't push Emily to have an experience she isn't ready for. I won't be a party to that, and if that makes you mad or upset, well, that's too bad."

Lisa stood with her hands on her hips, glaring at Richard. "You and your stupid rules! Well, I just think..."

Richard interrupted. "YOU think! You, you, you! Listen to yourself. This isn't about you, it concerns Emily. And, you don't have to talk like she's not right here in the room with us."

The words stung. Lisa's eyes momentarily filled with tears. "I'm sorry, Em. I just wanted you to have as wonderful an experience as I had. You know I'd do anything for you."

Emily put her arms around her friend. "I know you mean well. I just have to go at my own speed. I'm afraid of what might happen."

Lisa hugged her back. "I know how you are. I just wish you could be more... adventurous. The strip poker game last night was a good start but I tell you Richard can be trusted. After all, you did sleep together and nothing happened. I don't know how he kept his hands off of you."

"Well...we did kiss. I guess that's something. I hope I didn't do anything in my sleep." Turning to Richard "Your towel was off when we got up this morning. Did I take it off? Did I touch you? I can't believe I might have done that. I'm sorry if I did."

"No, you didn't do anything or touch me in any way that would have embarrassed you."

"Thank God! I don't want people to think I'm fast, like Doris. Don't give me that shocked look, Lisa! You know how people talk at school. Even though she's gone off to college people still talk about her reputation. And you know about Mary Jane in our class - how the boys look at her and whisper when she walks by. I don't want to be like that."

Richard put an arm around Emily's shoulders, and she turned her face toward him. "I trust you Richard. I don't think you would...you know...have...well, sex with me. I feel that deep down inside. What I'm nervous about is the other stuff. What does it feel like to be touched like that? Will I lose control and want to have sex, and then regret it later? I'm not sure I trust myself."

Lisa clasped Emily's hands in her own. "I've known you since we were in kindergarten, and I think you are stronger than you give yourself credit for. Remember, if anything doesn't feel right to you just say so and everything stops. He did for me. That's one of his rules."

"He did? I guess that is a comfort. You would stop if I wanted you to, wouldn't you, Richard?"

"Absolutely, by Rule Number One. By rule Number Two even if you didn't say anything but I sensed that you were uncomfortable I would stop. Even if you didn't ask me to."

"It did feel nice to lie next to you last night, and your kiss was... well, dreamy."

Lisa thought a moment. "Emily, I have an idea. Would it help if I was with you? I mean, if we were together maybe you wouldn't be so nervous. I don't know...it's just an idea."

"Would you, Lisa? Oh, boy, that would make me feel a lot better. I don't mean I wouldn't feel safe with you, Richard, but if Lisa was with me I would feel better about how I would react. I might be less likely to lose control if Lisa was kind of a safety valve for me. She does know me really well and I know she would look out for me."

Lisa smiled at her friend. "Of course I'd do it for you, Em. I think you will find yourself feeling really wonderful if you just let yourself go a little. But I wouldn't let you go too far. What about you, Richard? Could you sort of do us both?"

"I've never done anything like that before, but I think I could handle it if you two want to try it that way. I'm not entirely sure how we'll go about it, but we can make it up as we go."

"What do you think, Emily? Should we go up to our room?"

Emily shook her head vigorously. "No. I don't want to be on or in my bed. That sounds too scary for me. Bed is for sleeping and...sex. We're not going to have sex, are we?"

Lisa reassured her. "Of course not, right Richard? You can keep it to just touching, can't you?"

"Absolutely."

Lisa looked around. "Well, if we're not going upstairs, the only place for the three of us would be right here on the sofa."

After some trials, they settled down with Richard between the two girls, his arms around their shoulders. They all looked at each other and laughed. "Well, here we are. Now what?"

Lisa turned and kissed Richard, rested her hand on his chest, and then addressed Emily. "Why don't you do what I do, and let Richard take it from there?" Emily nodded, nervously.

Lisa repeated the kiss, pulled back, and looked at Emily. Hesitantly, Emily leaned over for a kiss and was rewarded with a better kiss than the night before.

Lisa caught Richard's eye and nodded her head slightly. Richard took that for a signal to move back to her.

When Lisa leaned over for a second kiss with her hand on his chest, Richard moved his kisses, covering her cheek, nibbling on an ear and kissing her neck while she ran her hand over his bare chest.

When Lisa sat back upright she looked over at Emily. Taking her cue from Lisa, Emily also leaned over for a kiss and put her hand on his chest. Richard's kiss lingered on Emily's lips before moving on to her cheeks, ear and neck. His kiss on her neck was electric, causing a slight shiver. "Ooooh."

At her next turn, Lisa's hand ranged more widely over his chest while they kissed, and his hand reached across to caress her face, and then down over her shoulder and down her bare arm. Reluctantly she pulled away.

Emily became a little bolder with her hand, and closed her eyes as his hand slid down her arm to caress it as she softly sighed.

They continued, back and forth, kissing, and with Richard's hands moving to knees, hips, thighs with each successive kiss. Lisa wanted to move faster, wanted to feel his touch on her secret places, but settled for the slow progress for the sake of her friend.

At last, his hand gently fondled her breast through her clothes, and she made a little humming sound as he did so. "Mmmmmm." At Emily's turn he was careful to move slowly and deliberately, and he gently cupped a breast. Emily tensed at the first touch, but gradually relaxed when he went no further than gentle caresses.

Lisa knew Margaret wouldn't be that long at the store, so when Richard turned to her she had already started to unbutton her shirt. His hand roamed over the soft, smooth flesh and the satin surface of her bra and her breathing became a little more rapid. She used her free hand behind his neck to pull him closer for a deeper kiss.

When he turned to Emily, Richard saw her unbuttoning her shirt with trembling fingers. "You don't have to do this, you know."

"I want to, as long as Lisa's here."

When her shirt was open they kissed again and his hand gently and slowly moved over the soft flesh of her abdomen, back, and chest. He cupped a bra-clad breast, and her breathing quickened also.

When he turned back to Lisa he found that she had already taken off her shirt and bra, and Richard covered her breasts with kisses, used his tongue on each nipple, then kissed her mouth again and used his fingers to trace around each cone-shaped breast and around each puffy nipple. "Oh, oh..." escaped her with each touch on a nipple. She didn't want to let go, wanted to continue, wanted more, and wanted it now. But she reluctantly acquiesced to Emily.

Emily's had taken off her shirt, but she hesitated with her bra. "Go ahead, Em. You did it last night. He's seen you without it." Emily looked over at Lisa, then took a deep breath and unhooked and removed the garment. Ever so slowly and softly he caressed and kissed her breasts, using his tongue to trace around her nipples. She gasped at the sensation, and threw her arms around him to pull him closer. "So this is what Lisa was talking about," she whispered as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations while he attended to her breasts.

Richard could feel Lisa's hands on his shoulders, telling him it was her turn again.

She had already taken her shorts off, allowing him to cover more soft flesh. He caressed and kissed her abdomen and legs before tracing around the leg bands of her underwear, touching her hair through the fabric, and finally the pressing into the soft folds beneath. She began to squirm under his touch. "More! Please!"

"Not yet," he whispered.

When Emily realized that nothing bad was going to happen, she likewise removed her shorts, and he repeated for her what he had done for Lisa, but slower, with a gentle touch. She put her hands on his head to press his mouth to her body for delicious kisses, and he obliged. Grunts escaped her throat.

Lisa practically yanked him away from Emily, her eyes wild. She had removed her underwear and was ready. He kissed his way up from her knees, up her legs, through the wonderful red bush, up her belly to her breasts, and up to her mouth. While they kissed his hand explored the soft already wet folds below and teased her clitoris as he had done the night before. When he sensed her peaking, he moved his kisses back to her breasts, taking as much in his mouth as he could, swirling his tongue over the puffy nipples. That did it. She practically screamed, and pulled him by the back of the head back to her mouth for a deep kiss, held until the passion subsided.

When he finally turned to Emily, her eyes were wide. Her underwear was still on, but she had her hands on the waistband, hesitating to take them off. "You don't have to take them off," he said. She gave a sigh of relief. "I'm ready."

With due deliberation he repeated on Emily what he had done with Lisa, except he kissed his way over her the cotton fabric of her underwear on the way up. She moved her legs and hips as he felt around over the fabric, and he slid his fingers slightly under the waistband. She continued to squirm her body as he slowly slid his hand further under and explored the notably different geography down below. The extra-large labia he had glimpsed the night before were very sensitive, and his fingers were soon drenched. With an involuntary hip thrust she pressed upward against his hand, and she used her hand to press his head to her chest as her body quivered and quaked. He held still until she relaxed and fell back on the sofa, breathing heavily.

After it was all over and Emily's eyes had opened again Lisa looked over at her friend. "Well?"

"You were right, Lisa. I shouldn't have been so hesitant, but thanks for being here. And thank you, Richard. I'm sorry about not taking everything off, but it just didn't feel right."

"As long as you experienced the feeling it didn't matter if you took anything off at all."

"Well, it's partly because I'm so...different down there. I was embarrassed for you to see...or feel."

"Everyone's different, Emily. I think I can tell you that all girls are not the same. There is no need to be embarrassed. Look, as we saw last night, all five of you have different looking breasts, right? Different sizes and shapes? Isn't it logical that the other parts vary in size and shape also? Did anyone make fun of you last night after you took off your underwear? No one noticed or cared."

"I suppose so, but I was still afraid for everyone to see."

Lisa added "Hey Em, do you think maybe the rest of us might be a little jealous? Maybe the more there is the better it feels."

"Oh, shut up."

The sound of the car pulling into the back yard caught their attention, and a door slammed before Margaret stormed in. "When I threw the bag of charcoal in the car it split open, and now I have charcoal all over in my trunk." She found a whisk broom and dust pan, stormed back outside and slammed the screen door behind her.

"Lisa, how come you didn't inherit more of the temper that typically goes with the red hair? Is your father's temper like that?"

"Yup. He'll fly off the handle in an instant. Mother, now, she's calm as a cucumber. He can be raging and waving his arms about, but she just stands there with her hands on her hips."

"Maybe this is too personal, but as one who has suffered from Margaret's temper," he rubbed the side of his face "does your dad ever hit your mother? I mean, Margaret was pretty out of control for a few moments."

"I'll tell you, he only hit her once. I was too small and was playing outside so I never heard the argument, but Margaret was about six or seven and right there and she told me about it later. As soon as he slapped her he stopped, fell to his knees and begged her to forgive him. He knew he had crossed a line. Mother looked down at him and said, as calm as can be, that if he ever did that again she would gather us girls up and leave, never to return. He hasn't laid a hand on her since."

"That explains your calm demeanor - you got that from your mom. I have to say, though, Margaret's temper does subside pretty fast, thank goodness, or I'd have a broken jaw."

The girls laughed as they gathered their clothes to put back on. Emily headed upstairs to change out of her sopping underwear.

When Richard and Lisa heard voices outside, they glanced out the back door. Doris and Betty had returned from their shopping trip and were helping Margaret set up the charcoal grill.

Betty came inside and motioned for Richard to come into the kitchen and help prepare hamburgers for dinner.

Doris came into the living room as Lisa just finished buttoning her shirt. She took Lisa by the arm to keep her from leaving the room. "Okay, Lisa. Let's see it."

"See what?"

"Your bra. I told you last night I wanted to see it."

"Why?"

"I think I like it. Come on, lift up that top."

"I'll do no such thing."

"Last night you said you were ready to run with the big girls. Well, it's time to be a big girl. I'm waiting."

Lisa reluctantly lifted her top so Doris could see her bra. Doris studied it from the front and the side. "It's not padded is it? When I get felt up I want to enjoy it. Hmm, I can definitely see the shape of your boobs. Something was said about how it felt. I've got to know."