Richard's Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doris put a hand on Lisa's bra and felt the breast underneath, then ran a finger up under the elastic bottom of the bra and down inside the top of a cup. When she withdrew her finger she grasped the elastic bottom of the bra and lifted it up so she could see and feel the bare breast. Lisa almost pulled away, but settled for glaring at Doris. Doris pulled the bra back into place, gently squeezed the breast inside the garment and lifted the bra to feel the breast again. This time she concentrated on the bare nipple and the nipple inside the bra after she lowered it again. Lisa twitched involuntarily each time Doris touched a nipple.

"Like that, do you?"

"I wasn't expecting you to touch me like that. Are you quite finished?"

Doris lifted the bra once again and touched the exposed nipple. Again Lisa twitched.

"Very sensitive. You know, I kind of like your boobs. My nips are sensitive, but it seems yours are more so and they are so attractively puffy. I'll bet the guys go wild when they see you. I envy you that. Boy, what I would do with boobs like yours."

"Guys don't see me like that. Well, except for Richard."

"If you want to play like the big girls you'll let them see. And touch. Hey, it feels good to you, I can tell by the way your body reacts. I think you'll find a way to get that good feeling. One more thing. Feel this." She lifted the bra one more time and ran her hand lightly over the bare skin. "Now feel this". She pulled the garment back into place and performed the same motion on the outside of the thin satiny fabric. "How does it compare for you? Does it feel the same either way?"

"Kind of. I guess it feels similar. Why?"

"Good. Yes, I definitely like the way this bra looks and feels. I got the one I wore last night so the guys would get a thrill when they opened my shirt, but the fabric it is made out of feels kind of like nylon stockings, not the most comfortable material to wear or touch. This one would let them see the outline of my boobs and nips but would feel more like skin. I'd like it, too, it if it would feel to me like they're touching skin. Apparently it does. Okay, you can put your shirt down now."

Lisa dropped the hem of her top back down and Doris put her hands on her hips and asked "I want one. Where did you get it?"

"A store. Not where you got yours."

"What store?"

I don't know. Penny's...Macys...Sears. I don't remember. I've had it a while."

"I've been all through the ladies foundation departments in those stores. I don't remember seeing anything like this. Are you sure you got it at a department store?"

"Yeah."

Doris furrowed her brow, then brightened. "Wait. I looked in the ladies foundations department. I bet you got this in the girl's department."

"I am a girl, you know."

"Yeah. It would have to be the girl's department, right by the training bras. I don't know why they're called training bras, do you? What are you trying to train your boobs to do, for Pete's sake? Well, well. It looks like I learned something from you. Who'd have thought? Okay, I'm done with you. You can go."

Lisa turned on her heel and met Emily as she came down the stairs and together they went into the kitchen to help with meal preparation.

Doris and Betty cooked the 'burgers and hot dogs, while Emily and Lisa prepared a salad and Margaret took drink orders. Richard helped carry food and drinks to the table.

Some food, cold beer and rest replenished Richards's strength. His encounter with Lisa and Emily left him again with a need for relief, but not nearly as desperately as the previous night.

After dinner the girls huddled to decide the activities for the rest of the night. The younger ones wanted to go back to the clubs to hear some more music for a while, so Margaret agreed to take them. She had to find one of Richard's fraternity brothers, anyway, to tell them where to pick up Richard the next day. She told Richard and the two girls remaining at the house she would be back with Lisa and Emily around 9:00.

While Betty and Doris huddled together in the living room Richard wondered what they had in store for him. He didn't have long to wait.

Doris, always the straight shooter, let him know. "Well, Richard. It appears you had a good time with Lisa and Emily this afternoon. Both at the same time, it appears. I could hear them talking in the kitchen. This morning you showed you could handle a real woman. Now it's time to see how you can handle two real women. Are you up for two at once?"

The afternoon session with Lisa and Emily did little to prepare him for two more experienced partners, but he nodded nonetheless.

Doris and Betty stood in front of the sofa and removed their clothes, Doris with great fanfare, as Richard watched. Richard marveled at the sight that slowly appeared before him. The contrast between the two was striking; Doris, well over six feet tall, with her pale complexion and platinum almost white hair and pale blue-gray eyes, and Betty, slightly shorter than he, dark complexioned with raven hair and eyes that were strikingly gray.

"I thought each of you was beautiful when I saw you individually, but the sight of the two of you together knocks me out. Wow!"

"Why, thank you Richard. Now don't you think it's time for you to get comfy, too?"

Richard tossed his towel aside. "Okay, ladies, I'm all yours. What do you have in mind? I'm sure it will be interesting."

"Oh, I think you have an idea what we have in mind. We would like to try something a little different, though. Maybe you can start out by 'warming Betty up'. It appears she's got something for you to bring to attention, if you know what I mean."

Richard put an arm around Betty in an embrace and kissed her. She ran her hands through his hair and responded with tongue. He used his free hand to caress Betty's face and hair. When he felt her press her body against his he moved his caresses to her breasts. His mouth moved to her neck and throat and she whispered "I've been waiting all day for this. I think you know what I like."

He kissed her breasts and used his tongue to tease the rosy tips while his hand wandered south over her belly and into the straight black hair. It didn't take much teasing to coax the enormous clitoris out of its hiding place. He remembered how she liked it stroked - lightly on the hood and light squeezes and strokes on the shaft. Wetness soon coated his hand. He didn't forget to attend to the rest of her labia and ran his fingers around the entrance to her vagina. When she moved her hips against his hand he plunged two fingers inside and made curling motions. Periodically he removed his fingers and worked her clit some more and then ran his fingers back inside her. Betty squirmed and ground against his hand as her breathing quickened. She lifted one leg to grind against him while he held it under the knee.

Doris whispered something in Betty's ear before she tapped him on the shoulder. "Why don't you relax on the couch? Just stretch yourself out and get nice and comfy. You've had a hard day, haven't you?" Doris said as she caressed his cheek and bent to kiss it.

That seemed an unusual request, but Betty backed away from him so he could lie down and stretch out on the sofa, and waited.

Doris swung a leg over him and sat on his chest. "Well, are you just going to lie there like a lump?"

He looked up at her long lean body and said "I'm admiring the view."

"Enough admiring. I need some attention, too."

Richard forced himself to stop looking into the beautiful shock of pale hair before him, and put his hands to work. He reached up and cradled her breasts, and trailed his fingers down her chest and abdomen, and back up her sides. On the next trip down he continued as far as her knees, and teased her skin going back up her legs. His touch wandered over her legs, outside and inside, approaching the beautiful sight before his eyes, but not touching it at first. The first touch was light, just on the surface, and he quickly slid his hands upward toward her chest again.

Doris reached back and momentarily wrapped her hand around his erection. "Come on, Betts, this is what he was getting you ready for. Climb aboard! There's room enough for two!"

Betty straddled him, raised her hips and guided him into her as she sank down on him. The 'touching' experience with the two younger ones earlier had left him in need of relief again and here it was, more than he could have ever hoped for. With her rhythmic motion and the sight of Doris in front of his eyes he felt he wouldn't last long. He hoped Betty was ready too, and reached one hand around behind Doris' body to give attention to Betty's clit. It wasn't long before Betty gave out a short cry, bucked her hips forward and back while her fingernails scratched at his legs. It felt to him like he exploded inside her and Betty almost fell face first onto Doris.

Meanwhile, Doris was quite active herself. She leaned her tall frame forward a little, to make his reach easier. After tracing and tugging lightly on her nipples, his fingers danced back down to the hair in front of his face again. This time he probed and explored, and her breathing quickened. Two fingers slid into her, while the other hand left Betty to play over Doris' skin - along her long legs, kneading her breasts, twirling around her navel, caressing her abdomen, and running up the insides of her thighs. Her hips pushed against his fingers and he removed his fingers to pull her closer so he could use his tongue.

Betty dismounted after her climax and Doris slid down his chest and abdomen to take the place Betty had just vacated; Richard's touch followed her. She found he still had a quite serviceable erection, so when her hips were aligned with his, she leaned over for a kiss, her breasts momentarily crushed against his chest. She straightened up, raised up her hips so they could join, and then sat upright on him and began to rhythmically raise and lower her body.

Once Richard and Doris had joined together Betty, who had been standing beside them, swung a leg over him and sat on his chest, just as Doris had done earlier. This was truly something Richard had never experienced. He had had girls on top before, but never two of them at the same time, and switching places to boot.

Betty wagged a finger at him and scolded "Doris told me about what you did this morning and I saw what you just did to her. You didn't do that for me while we were in the shower."

"What...on...earth...are you...talking...about...Betty?" Doris' increasing tempo caused him to gasp out the words.

In answer, she slid up higher. "You kissed her there. Kiss me there. Now."

Richard put his hands behind her back and pulled her the last few inches so his tongue could reach the lips hidden beneath the thick straight black hair. As he kissed, she rotated her hips forward slightly so he could reach her majestic protrusion. He took it between his lips and pulled and sucked gently, as he would a nipple. He remembered that he had a talent not everyone else had - he could roll and curl his tongue. He rolled his tongue into a tube, encompassed the length of her clit with it and moved his tongue into and out of his mouth, massaging the length of the exposed shaft. Betty gasped at the sensation. His hands also went to work, one working in concert with his tongue, the thumb of one hand probed more deeply inside her, and the other hand wandered up her body to her breasts. Betty grabbed his head and pulled it closer to her. Her eyes closed and she let out a loud moan, as she thrust against his mouth, and gushes accompanied her contractions.

He could feel Doris quickening her pace, and heard her breathing quicken even more. Suddenly she moaned loudly, clamped herself tight on him, relaxed, squeezed him again and again and even reached her hands around to clutch Betty's breasts during her climax. He felt himself gathering toward another climax and thrust his hips upward to match the tempo of Doris' contractions until he was spent.

The girls collapsed against each other and sat on him while everyone regained strength.

Doris dismounted, knelt down beside him and ran her fingers over his short hair and caressed his face. "Well, you did it. I confess I had my doubts, but damn you did it. You really are something. I wish you went to our college so we could play all the time."

"I don't know if I could keep up with you."

"Want to go again?" Doris chuckled.

"Maybe later."

Betty dismounted also and sat on the floor next Doris. Both of them leaned back against the sofa. Betty reached back and rubbed his chest and abdomen. "Thanks. I've never done anything like that before. I mean sitting up. Also, sharing a guy with another girl. What made you think of that, Doris?"

"It was just a brainstorm I got after I heard that he was with Lisa and Emily together. I've never done anything like this, either. I can't believe I've never had a guy kiss my pussy before this morning. Like I told Richard then, guys all seem to want to get inside me as soon as they can. What did you think of it, Betty?"

"It felt strange, but good. I never would have thought of it; I'd have thought it was nasty. What about it, Richard? Is it nasty to kiss a girl there?"

"Not in the least. I love the taste and musky smell of a woman. I think you're all unique in smell as well as taste. I like to think of it as your personal unique perfume."

"But doesn't it taste nasty?"

"It's different. Slightly salty, but not bad at all. You ought to try it some time,"

From Betty's shocked expression he realized he had been misunderstood. "I don't mean with another girl. Yourself."

"Ladies don't touch themselves down there, except when necessary."

Doris was quick to retort. "Oh get off it Betty. You know girls do it all the time. You can't rely on a guy to know what pleases you, present company excepted. You have to find out for yourself."

Betty's dark complexion reddened. "Well, I don't know about that."

Before things got out of hand between them, Richard sought to defuse the issue. "Doris, remember one of the rules for the weekend is that nobody should be made uncomfortable. Lay off of Betty. She doesn't want to talk about it, so drop it. If it's something she wants to try later, she can. It's really up to her."

"Fiddlesticks. Girls in the sorority house do it all the time. You can hear them in their rooms through the closed doors. I even discretely got a little in last night during our game. But, you're right, I'll let it go."

The two girls sat on the floor and rested their backs against the sofa. Richard leaned over, reached one arm around each of them and caressed a breast on each of them. "Heavenly," he said. Simultaneously the girls leaned their heads back with their eyes closed. Richard collapsed back on the sofa, exhausted.

Doris turned to Betty and remarked "By the way Betts, that's quite a piece of equipment you have there. I've never had a chance to see it before. Can I touch it?"

Betty closed her legs together and blushed.

"Come on, Betts. You should be proud of something like that. Please, just one little touch? Please?"

Betty reluctantly opened her legs again and Doris leaned over to caress her protruding clit. "Wow. You are so lucky. I'm jealous. I just have a puny little thing and it feels great. I can only imagine what yours feels like. I bet it would send me through the roof. On second thought maybe it's a good thing I don't have one like that. It would stick out all the time and would drive me positively insane. I would have orgasms just walking across the campus. Say, could I play with it sometime? I'd love to see how it works."

Betty blushed and closed her legs again. "I don't think so."

The slamming of car doors announced the arrival of the rest of the group, except there seemed to be too many doors and too many voices. Doris and Betty slowly began to gather up their scattered clothes.

Lisa and Emily came in gushing about the band they had just heard, and hard on their heels Margaret burst through the door. "You'll never guess who we ran into!"

(Continued in Chapter 3, where 3 new girls are introduced.)