All Comments on 'Rich's Mum Ch. 02: Conclusion'

by Imperator_9

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago
I'm still a bit confused, but overall I enjoyed it.

This was a very unusual approach to an incest story. Framing the narrative mostly from Mark's perspective added a bit of mystery to the dynamics between Rich and Priscilla. What frustrates me is that Rich himself is largely absent from the story. At the end, it almost seems like he has resigned himself to the fact that his mother is going to do whatever the he'll she wants with no regard to his feelings. All the times you mentioned her smiling sadly, it was as though she was saying, 'I'm sorry this makes you feel bad, but not sorry enough to stop.' She comes across as a bit maniacal and certainly selfish. I felt sorry for Rich, honestly.

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
5 Stars

An intriguing tale, with a very interesting twist. Actually, I would like to read more of these characters. And this chapter should take care of the homophobes. This area also speaks to taboo situations, and this story slots in there very well. It's very well written. You have a way with creating characters and narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but needed a very long threesome to end it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous