All Comments on 'Rich's Mum'

by Imperator_9

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

so hard right now....chapter 2 asap please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful

love it, just love it....thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what's going on?....

I can't believe that there aren't more comments for this beautifully written and wonderfully erotic story...

mike1960mike1960over 6 years ago
wow

next chapter soon please. was really getting into the story

bigmg2000bigmg2000over 6 years ago
Great

Lets see pt2 soon.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Should have been in gay

Wish I knew I would never have started

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic so erotic

rufriterrufriterover 6 years ago
Mixed feelings

From the moment Mark remarked that Rich was as gay as ever, I knew what was coming, but this was so well written I had to read on.

I have had many close friends over the years who were gay, and although I was aware of what they did it had absolutely zero appeal to me. In fact it was quite the opposite. The very thought of taking a cock in my hand, let alone in my mouth or bunghole made me want to throw up.

Having said that, I admit that in my hormonal teenage years, many, many, many years ago, on widely spaced occasions and after a few drinks, I did let two guys suck me off and I fucked a third, but each time it was because they paid me.

Back then, like most teenage boys I was more than desperate to stick my cock into anything that wasn't my own hand, and the experience did nothing for me, other than to make me wish they were girls.

At that point in my life, my only experience with members of the fair sex was limited to staring and wishing, and after the first time I finally managed to get into a girl's pants, I would rather cut my dick off than let another guy touch it.

However, my conversations with gay friends, and one in particular, whose first homosexual experience mirrored that of the friends in this story, minus the adult female, enabled me to understand Mark's temptation and ultimate surrender to feelings he never suspected he had.

I have to disagree with one correspondent's comment that this tale belonged in the gay category, because the writer made it clear that given a chance, Mark would be up Priscilla like a rat up a drainpipe.

The fact that this story was somewhat understated, and neither graphic nor salacious, means that I-9 has crafted a bloody good read.

Although it did nothing to arouse me, the skill with which it was written excited me as a fellow writer.

Five emphatic stars.

SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago
Unexpected gem

One of my most extreme fantasies involves my mother watching me sucking a cock and getting fucked in the ass while she masturbates, encouraging and gently teasing me. My mother has always adored my bubble butt and never misses a chance to give it a spank when I'm not expecting it. She has always praised me for it, to the point of being quite inappropriate, and this has erotically sensitized that part of my body so that I could just about can from a light spanking. I've wondered how she would react to watching the ass she loves so much being violated by a big fat cock. Even though I don't actually want to do anything sexual with her in real life, the idea of my saucy, mischievous mother spanking me while I suck cock or fingering and licking my gaping cum-filled asshole is an extreme turn on. I really hope that Rich gets fucked in front of his adoring Mommy. Even better if she rims him to loosen him up and sucks Mark's cock after it's been up her baby boy's booty.

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thanks to everyone who's commented on and favourited this story so far. Some of the comments have been extremely positive and I'm very pleased and humbled to have received that kind of praise.

The concluding part is underway. I'm not going to say too much about it other than to point out that it won't be as gay as some of you seem to think. Speaking of which...

The 'gay' thing. This story does touch on a number of different Literotica categories, but, in my mind, everything sexual that happens in it is enabled and informed by Priscilla's relationship with Rich and the 'Incest/Taboo' category seemed the most appropriate to me. (And it will become more appropriate as the story concludes next time.) That said, I do feel some sympathy for those readers who clearly feel a bit shortchanged by the way this part ended. I'll be honest. That was a bit deliberate. It's meant to be shocking; it's meant to be transgressive. In short, it's meant to be a bit 'taboo'. I felt uncomfortable writing it, so I can't really blame you if you felt uncomfortable reading it. :)

Thanks again.

I9

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's gay

Anything that has a gay thing should be in gay category.

You might satisfy a few gay readers but will disappoint a big majority of your straight readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: It's gay

By that "logic" anything with girl/girl should be in Lesbian. Anything else, and you are a homophobic hypocrite.

<P>

Oh, and spend any time at all on this site and it would be very apparent that on this site anything that has an incest thing is in the Incest/Taboo category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Certainly quite homo

The author tries to distract with incestuous plot threads, but a homosexual fantasy is clearly the foundation of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous