All Comments on 'Richter Ch. 02'

by Tenou

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KRONOS_TITANKRONOS_TITANover 6 years ago
Good.

This is a good start and I am excited to see how exactly this goes. Well made and thought out. Well done.

Kronos.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 6 years ago
Some critical feedback

I like the story and what its got going for it. There are some suggestions i'd make though.

The speech and dialogue sequences of this story are really really formal. It stiff and unflowing, sorta makes it hard to get into the rhythm of the story.

The other thing is the perspective shifts. Use them more. You had a great point at the end where you could've gone into Judd's perspective for the fight. It meant you didn't need to 'talk explain' the situation, because you could've just had it run through her head.

Just some ideas

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story but please don't take to long to bring out the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you tried to come back?

This is an excellent story, I wish you would come back, and finish it.

mistout1mistout1over 4 years ago
Great start

Great foundation for what could be a fantastic story. Hope you find your way back to it.

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 3 years ago

Let me add another voice hoping you have the opportunity and inspiration to continue this story.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca5 months ago

Wow! I hope this is just the beginning, you’ve a wonderful imagination, please keep it going. Thank you again for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTenou@Tenou
Sorry for my long silence. I've been diagnosed with a severe kidney condition. Now I'm feeling better, but my condition is chronical and can only only be fixed in a more definitive way through a transplant. I opened a business account in paypal so those who can't join my Patre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Richter Ch. 01 Previous Part
Richter Series Info