Rick & Abbey - Lost Love Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subconsciously, she moved her second and to the top of her left leg, and slowly worked her way up the top of her thigh. She moved her hand with a gentle firmness that went through her skin, and released pent up stresses in her muscle. As she moved even further up, her breathing became more labored, deeper, almost into soft moans. She moved her left hand back down her leg, and up again, wishing for Rick to be the one who was exciting her every sense.

With her right hand, she moved to her other breast as to not leave it out of her sensations, but didn't stay long as she moved her right hand flat and firmly down the center of her chest, her stomach, and across her navel. Her left hand joined as she moved even further, reaching her neatly trimmed pubic hair, and past to her outer lips.

It was then that she begrudgingly forced herself back to reality as the feel of the amount of her moisture queued her into how extremely aroused she was. She couldn't remember when (or if) she had ever been this hungry before in her life. As much as she wanted to continue, she knew that she was not the quietest when it came to building up to climax and orgasm. She couldn't risk being heard.

But the thunder would surely drown me out... I am sure Rick is fast asleep... Abbey thought as her raw desire and emotion tried to reason with her caution-ism, begging to be released. Unable to hold back, she gave in to her desire and needs. Quickly re-establishing her fantasy world, she moved her left hand down further, spreading her lips with her fingers... She couldn't remember the last time she was this aroused and fleeting caution set in for the briefest of moments as she thought of the sheets that she had already had began to soak. Thinking of the firm but caring touch Rick had shared with her in giving her a drink, she slowly moved the middle finger of her right hand down from her pubic mound, and imagined Rick's fingers doing the same as she found her way to her throbbing clitoris. She gasped as she touched as her conscious mind had replaced her hands with Rick's... She started to move her fingers over her clit with the lightest of circles, allowing for herself to build the intensity. The pleasure was compounding rapidly, and Abbey found herself completely lost in the building of her orgasm. Her left hand had let her lips, now instead running through her hair and down her body. Her light circles had become more firm and intense and she was now rubbing herself almost violently as she got closer. She could feel the surge of blood and adrenaline from all over her body, all firing towards her dripping vagina. She started to hump and grind into her hand, ready to release with all of the passion and lust that she felt when she stopped mid stride... She heard something outside her room, like a glasses being tapped together. Rick was up and in the kitchen...

******************

Rick had lied awake in bed the whole of two hours. He had been complete taken aback by the arrival of Abbey, and as soon as he covered up in bed, he set his mind to work on exactly how he had to go about winning Abbey over. He was determined not to lose her again, and he was ready to do whatever it took to show Abbey how much he cared for her, how much he loved her.

The storm had continued as well... If Rick's plans for the following day were to come to fruition, he needed it to be a picture-perfect fall day. He also needed to convince Abbey to spend the day with him, and not her family. Rick reasoned though that there would be many days if she decided to go home... If not reason, he hoped...

Rick's mind had wandered as well, thinking of life with Abbey as his love and affection... He thought of their future, their joy, and he thought of making love with her.

He hadn't wanted to go down the path of taking "matters" into his own hand for that night... Hopeful or even wishful thinking of her seducing him led him to the conclusion that "be prepared" was a motto to live by... Though he was sure that her sheer beauty and even the thought of her naked body pressed against his would cure any 2nd go-around issues that could occur with males. All of it was wishful thinking though...

After two hours of his mind racing, Rick was thirsty... Very thirsty even. Not wanting to disturb Abbey's sleep, Rick made for the kitchen as quietly as possible. After tip-toeing for a few steps, Rick reasoned that between Abbey being asleep, the rain and the thunder that he didn't need to tread lightly, and in turn made for the kitchen for a glass of juice.

***************************

Abbey's mind raced... How loud had she been? Did Rick know? (Did he want to help her?). Abbey tried to reassure herself that she hadn't been caught, but at the same time, a part of her hoped, even wished, that she had been. It might have been her present state, or the fact that she was older and knew what she wanted, but Abbey started to think that maybe more confidence and assertiveness was what she needed. Why hide what she wanted? Before it registered in her mind, she had left the bed, and was on her way out. She didn't know what she was going to do, or accomplish, but if anything, at least she will get to see him again tonight.

She left the bedroom and found Rick in the kitchen, facing away and finishing a glass of drink. He was wearing the same type of white tee-shirt that he always wore, and a pair of boxers. Abbey stood back in the hallway for a few to admire Rick, and thought to herself that he had to be the most perfect man she had ever seen. And the boxers sat on his ass perfectly.

Abbey shifted slightly, which caused the floor to creek slightly... Rick turned around and looked completely startled when he saw her. He stood for what seemed like an eternity, but was more likely just a second or two, but it was enough for Abbey to take in the rest of the view. Rick had always had a country feel to him, which Abbey loved. His hair was a strewn, his stubble was more predominate that Abbey remembered, and it appeared that he was quickly becoming excited as Abbey suddenly became extremely self aware at how she must have looked given her activities a few moments ago...

*****************************

Rick had just finished drinking his second glass when he heard something out of place... He turned around to see Abbey standing in the doorway. Taken aback by her beauty, he had never seen a night-gown fall so perfectly on a body. Her nightgown was a dark green sheer and had more structure with lace at the top to show skin, and yet maintain a level of comfort and intrigue. Her hair looked like she had just lost a fight with a windstorm, and her face was flushed. Rick could think of no other way to describe her other than "Fucking HOT"... He suddenly became fully aware of the effect seeing Abbey was having on him, and did his best to shift naturally to hide the growing bulge in his shorts.

Sure that he wasn't concealing his awe if not the tent in his boxers, he spoke to shift awareness off of his staring... "I am sorry for waking you; I thought for sure you wouldn't wake given the racket outside..."

"I have actually been awake, restless a bit I suppose."

Rick stepped closer and offered Abbey a drink, which she accepted. It was quiet between them as she drank, but Rick felt comfortable, less the obvious effect that she was having on him.

Abbey gave the empty glass back to Rick saying "I should try to get some sleep, morning will be coming early".

"Very true, thank goodness it is the weekend" was Rick's reply.

********************************

Abbey turned and started to walk back towards her room when she felt a hand on her shoulder... She turned and before she could say anything, Rick gently pulled her into his arms kissed her... Abbey completely melted in his arms, and surrendered to Rick instantly. As he kissed her, Abbey opened her lips, and let her tongue slip forward and touch his lips... He opened his and met her tongue with a passion that she had never experienced. Abbey became acutely aware of every centimeter of her body and she soaked in every second and every sensation. She could feel her breasts pressed against his chest, his hand behind her head, and the other on the small of her back, holding her close. She could feel her hands moving up his back to the sides of his head, being sure to never let him leave this moment. She could feel the growing heat and pulsing between her legs, and could feel his hardening manhood pressed against her through their clothing.

Abbey broke the kiss and opened her eyes. Rick did as well, and they stared into each others eyes acutely aware of the burning fire of passion and desire deep inside them. Slowly Abbey shifted, and without a spoken word, she took Ricks hand and guided them to his bedroom.

*********************************

Rick sat Abbey down on the edge of the bed, giving her a light kiss on the lips before he climbed on the bed behind her. He placed his hands gently on her sides, and started to lightly kiss the right side of her neck with the smallest of pecks. Abbey felt each kiss as a surge through her body, and leaned back into Rick as she closed her eyes and let her mind and body enjoy. He kissed from her neck across her shoulder, his fingers to move the small strap of her nightgown to the side of her arm so that nothing was missed. He worked his way back, continuing across the back of her neck and across the other side. Her night gown was only being held on by her breasts, which held the satin material seductively, showing the top front of her heaving chest, but leaving must still a mystery to be discovered. Rick did notice Abbey's erect nipples that still showed through the loose material. On his way back Abbey turned her head and intercepted his with a kiss, her tongue instantly darting into his mouth and beginning its dance.

Still kissing, Rick reached with his hands and found Abbey's legs... With a firm pressure, he pulled his hands up her legs, to her belly, and up her chest... Finding her breasts, Rick grabs each of them in his hands, causing Abbey to break their kiss to gasp. She moaned as she went at Ricks tongue again, with more vigor and passion. Rick was massaging each of her breasts with a firm but gentle passion, rolling her rock-hard nipples between his fingers. Each time he would change the movement of his fingers, Abbey would moan in his mouth. Her breathing was becoming more labored and intense... Rick was sure that she could have come from this alone, though he wasn't ready for her to yet.

********************

Abbey could barely stand the intensity that Rick had driven her body too... She had never been so aroused in her life, and they had just started... On instinct, Abbey broke their kiss and slowly stood up. As she turned, she looked as Rick stared at her with a lust that Abbey had only dreamed of. He slowly moved to stand with her, but she pushed him down, and gave him a playful kiss... She stood back, and watched the way he looked at her. Rick completely idolized Abbey, which was a new sensation for her, one that made her feel wanted and desired, which drove her to even higher levels of arousal. While standing back, she took her hands and placed them on the sides of her head and ran her fingers through her hair... Without losing contact with her body, she slid her hands from her head back down to her sides, stopping at her breasts for only a moment, then further down her sides to her hips. Without slowing down, she used her fingers to grab the fabric of her nightgown and started to bring her hands back up her body. With excruciatingly slow movement, Abbey slowly raised her only piece of clothing, exposing her calves, up to her pussy, her pubic hair, raising it above her hips, and over her belly button. With a seductive motion in her hips, she continued to raise her outfit and her petite but firm breasts fell free as the night gown was raised slowly past and over her head.

Her hand were over her head as she was about to take the nightgown from over her face when she felt a strong hand grab her wrists... she smiled in protest as Rick barely lifted the fabric her face enough to kiss her deeply. Her hands being held, she could feel Rick leave her lips and kiss down the front of her neck, down her chest and in-between her breasts. Slowly, he stopped kissing, and started to lick his way across, barely grazing the underneath of her breast. Abbey squirmed in protest and pleasure, but Rick showed no sign of relenting. He licked the outside curve of her breast and inside towards her nipple. With a slip of the tongue, Abbey could feel the warmth of Rick's mouth as he took her nipple in between his lips... With a gentle firmness, Rick flicked the nipple with his tongue while he nibbled at it with his lips... Each flick sent Abbey to new levels of ecstasy, causing her to whimper and moan with each movement... Abbey could sense Rick's excitement as he started to work at a more feverous pace. Without notice, Rick quickly switched breasts. Instead of the slow suddleties that he had been practicing, Rick this time took her nipple between his lips and sucked on it powerfully... With his free hand, he used the back of his fingertips starting at her hip and lightly caressed his way up her belly to the breast he just left and started to massage it again. As she moaned louder, Abbey could feel herself dripping in excitement, and hoped that Rick noticed.

Abbey managed to "free" herself from Rick and broke off his assault... With playful force, she pushed Rick back to the bed, where he fell to sit on the edge. She massaged her breast and nipples for a fleeting second as she took a moment to take in Rick. She admired him, and felt a sexual attraction that she never felt before. She could stay there and just look at him and be content. He was sweating and breathing hard... She looked down and noticed that his boxers were strained to keep his bulging manhood inside, and that there was a wet spot where the tip was... His cock seemed to be throbbing, and Rick looked amazing as he did his best to not ravage her.

Abbey stepped towards him slowly... As she reached him, she reached for his tee-shirt and removed it with conviction. She started to kiss and lick his ear, and worked her way down his neck... She used her hands to explore his chest and belly... His chest was flat and firm, She adored it as she moved her way down, feeling his nipples harden as she licked them and the skin of his belly reflex to her touch.

She stopped, and knelt down in front of him... She couldn't wait any longer, and as such, she grabbed his boxers with each hand at his waist, and pulled them slowly... As she moved the boxers past his pubic hair, and finally past his cock, his engorged manhood sprang upward almost hitting her in the face... Without missing a beat she leaned forward to push his boxers to the floor with both hands while taking his pulsing cock into her mouth. She took its entire length into her mouth for one stroke, and as she came up grabbed the base of his shaft with her hand. Pumping it in her mouth, she sucked and licked on the head of Ricks cock, tasting his pre-cum for the first time. Feeling its warmth in her mouth sent her to new plateaus of pleasure as she started to pump his cock with her mouth. She noticed Ricks breathing becoming more labored as she felt his cock expand in her mouth and hands.

Wanting to make him last a bit longer, she let his cock out of her mouth, and used her land to lift it. Moving her head, she then started to lick and suck his balls... Rick groaned in pleasure as her tongue explored his balls and her hand pumped his shaft.

Abbey took Rick's cock back into her mouth and started to suck on it vigorously, removing her hand and pumping as much of his swollen manhood into her mouth as she could. With each stroke Rick's grunting became louder and he started to hump her mouth in unison with her strokes. Abbey reached under and grabbed his balls and gently massaged him as she sucked his cock with rapid speed. She could feel his balls contract as Rick managed to say/grunt "I'm gonna cum"...

Instead of slowing down, Abbey grabbed the shaft of his cock and pumped it as fast as she could in unison with her mouth. She could feel his hands grab on to her head as his penis welled and shot spurt after spurt of his cum in her mouth. Abbey swallowed every drop that she could, something that she had never done before, and each swallow made her entire body pulse with sexual excitement.

Rick seemed to be in a state of daze or post-orgasmic bliss... His cock, though still engorged, softens a bit in her mouth, and she let it fall out with a satisfied smile. Then, with a swift motion, Rick picked up Abbey and put her on the bed on her back... Without a second to think (or wonder how he "woke up" so quickly), Rick was kissing the inner side of her thighs, quickly moving up towards her dripping pussy. In an effort to facilitate a quicker release, Abbey spread her legs and pulled them back, completely opening herself for Rick.

Abbey was delirious with all the new sensations, having never had someone kiss so close to her vagina... She had always wondered what it would feel like to have someone go down on her, but had given up on it actually happening a while ago. She ached for Rick to finally touch her pulsing vagina, but was completely content with his teasing. He was licking each side of her vagina, barely touching the outer lips... It was driving Abbey insane. She could feel herself dripping with anticipation, and finally broke down and grabbed Ricks head and forced him into it.

The first lick over Abbey's clitoris sent bolts so pleasureful through her that she screamed a loud airy moan that was uncontrollable... Rick took this as a sign of encouragement but maintained a slow pace. He was licking her clit lightly in circles, stopping to suck it into his mouth and nibble with his lips. Abbey was lost in a world of pleasure when she felt Rick stick to fingers gently into her pussy. They entered with ease even though it was a tight fit and Abbey bared down on his hand as hard as she could, moaning hard with pleasure. He started to move his fingers in and out of her in slow, deliberate movements while starting to use more pressure with his tongue.

Within moments Rick had steadily changed his touch from light and teasing to more firm and purposeful. He was licking Abbey's clit rapidly and fucking her firmly with his fingers. Abbey couldn't control her rocking on Rick's hand, and didn't care to. She was moaning and screaming non-stop with every lick, suck or push Rick made.

Abbey could feel her body begin to surge with energy as she struggled to get air... With no control over reality, Abbey started to scream "OH RICK, OH RICK... I'M GOING TO, I'M GOING...."... Abbey's world exploded as she orgasmed the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Her entire body convulsed wildly as she jumped around the bed. The pleasure didn't stop or die down for quite a bit... As Abbey looked down she saw Rick with his arms wrapped around her legs from behind still sucking on her pussy. She threw her head back and started to breathe heavy and whimper again as Rick continued to bring her pleasure...

**************************

Rick was in heaven... Abbey was amazing! He had never gone down on a woman this wet before, and when she came he was flooded. He loved how she screamed his name, and was already throbbing again as he worked Abbey's clit and pussy.

Her moaning was reaching fevered pitch again and he could tell that she was close by the way her cunt was pulling at his tongue. He lifted her by her legs so that he didn't stop licking her and placed her on the edge of the bed. As he stopped licking and stood, Abbey looked at him still moaning and breathing hard... The look in her eyes said it all, but she managed to speak with a whisper: "Fuck me now..."