Rick & Abbey - Lost Love Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick smiled at Abbey's proclamation as he leaned back, still holding her legs... He put her on the edge of the bed with her ass barely hanging off, positioned perfectly for easy access. He kissed the inside of her legs in small pecks, working his way towards her pussy lips, and gently kissed her before he stood. He took his cock in his as he leaned forward and rubbed it against Abbey's outer lips and pushed just enough so that he could rub it against her clit. She gasped and moaned with every pass as Rick rubbed his cock up and down her pussy lips... Abbey seemed to be in a delirious state as she enjoyed Rick's stimulation. As she got closer to cumming Rick could hear her start to beg "Fuck me please, I want you inside...". Rick completed her sentence with a slow forward thrust that pushed the head of his cock into Abbeys soaking cunt. He kept it there and rocked back and forth slightly to tease her more, but Abbey would have none of it... She shifted herself forward and in a breath-taking moment, took all of Rick's 7 inches deep inside. She screamed out loud and Rick grunted his approval as he started to fuck Abbey like it was the end of times. He used long deep strokes at a rhythmic pace to try and keep himself from going over the edge... As he built some control, Abbey was losing it, bucking wildly and moaning with every stroke. Rick could feel that he would be quick, and wanted desperately for Abbey to cum first. He reached down with his hand and pushed is thumb into Abbey's clit without missing a beat. Instantly Abbey lost all control as she was lost in her second orgasm of the evening. Rick savored every moment, enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy clamping down on his cock with each rush of her orgasm. This along with the sight of her losing control of her body while riding his cock had Rick ready to cum as well... As if an un-spoken bond had been formed, Abbey seemed to sense this and regained enough control to quickly shift into a position to finish Rick orally... As she sat on the edge of the bed she took grasp of Rick's glistening cock and pulled it towards her mouth. Rick lost control and started to cum just as Abbey opened her mouth, catching his first spurt mid-air before she could get her mouth around his spasming cock. He seemed to cum forever before he finally collapsed on the bed next to Abbey. Both were sweaty and a mess, but too exhausted to care, and passed out in bliss.

*********************

The next morning Rick awoke to the sound of thunder... The storm seemed to bed continuing on. He looked at his clock to find it blinking 12:00... He reached for his watch and saw that it was 10:30... Wondering how he had slept in so late, the entire evening came rushing back to him... Had it really happened? Rick rolled over to find the bed was empty. Terror set in as Rick thought that he scared Abbey off in their fit of lust. Paniced, Rick had to call her and apologize... He was about to stand when his bedroom door opened, and Abbey came through with a tray of breakfast, completely naked...

To be continued...