All Comments on 'Rick and Linda: Natural Conclusions'

by TruthAndLove

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A very good story. But now we have to ask the

question, are the three women now cheating wives in the broadest sense? They have in fact lied, deceived, disrespected, and betrayed their husbands. They have bared their bodies to a man, not their husband, and climaxed at anothers hand so to speak. Now for the top end moralist of Lit how do we define this. Were it my wife, I know I would call it betrayal and adultry in the broadest sense and yes I would consider divorce. Anyone else?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 17 years ago
Delightful!

Thanks, great fun!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 17 years ago
To "Did they cheat?"

Well of course they cheated! Cheating cannot be arbitrarily limited to one act. The intention behind the act is just as important. "My husband would never agree, so let's not ask him" goes to the heart of the matter.

stargazer_bardstargazer_bardabout 17 years ago
Learning at the feet of the Master

A fantastic tale (tail?) of derring (derriere?) do! Keep writing (writhing) about Rick and Linda, they are great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
punishment should fit crime

since the three women lied they should be punished again. they should get another spanking - this time completely bare. and with an implement of their choosing. perhaps a warm up spanking with the hand followed by a second spanking with the implement. that should keep them ob fire for a while!!

i think a follow up story or two is in order.

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
wonderful!

is a follow up or redux planned?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous