Rick Tells Pete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Totally," says Pete who is suddenly tickled at the memory and begins laughing, even as his brother reaches down and starts fumbling with the button on his jeans. "It was the beer that gave me the courage to do that."

"Go on and have a good laugh, but I'm telling you I had the shock of my life waiting for me when I lifted the sheets and saw you there, naked as a jaybird, all curled up, and sucking away like a baby on a tit."

"Let me do it," says Pete who takes over unbuckling his own jeans because Rick is getting nowhere with it. Once undone, however, the big guy takes over and slides the jeans off, leaving his slender brother standing there in nothing but his underwear.

"It took me a while to wrap my head around the fact that I was actually in bed with a flaming cocksucker—and he was none other than my very own bro, Sweet Pete himself!"

"You didn't seem so shocked to me."

"Why? Because I didn't stop you?" says Rick, once again with a sly smile. "Seriously, dude, try putting yourself in my shoes, and tell me you wouldn't have been blown away by the situation. But the thing is I found myself getting into it right away. Maybe because it was you—quiet, levelheaded little Pete, never making any waves, never taking any chances—and you were really going for it, man. You were staking your claim and going for broke. Heck, I had to admire you for that. And then I realized something else: It was really turning me on."

Pete begins to remove his briefs, but Rick stops him. "Not yet." He indicates his own jeans instead. "These first."

In that the top button of Rick's jeans has already been undone, Pete finds it easy to do the rest, especially since Rick's old faded jeans are much looser than his own. The boy quickly pushes them down, and in doing so brushes up against the thick lump filling out his brother's boxer briefs. Pete presses his fingers over it inside its fabric cover, feeling its warmth. Despite its impressive size, Pete is keenly aware that Rick is only half-hard.

Rick reciprocates by peeling away the thin covering of Pete's briefs, revealing a young cock so stiff and lively it bounces off the boy's stomach. Pete blushes in embarrassment, ashamed to appear so eager in front of his ever-so-cool big brother.

"Well now, look what I found," croons Rick, taking the smooth firm dick in hand, and massaging it between his thumb and forefinger, eliciting a deep groan from the anxious youth. "Seems like you missed your ol' bro after all."

Rick releases the cock and places his big rough hands on Pete's shoulders. Then with a slight downward pressure he communicates his wishes to Pete who drops to his knees in front of his college brother's crotch. It is perhaps a ritual remembered from the past because Pete seems to understand perfectly what is expected of him. The boy strips away the gray boxer briefs, and then clasping the firm muscular contour of Rick's butt, he pulls his brother closer, opens wide and engulfs the entire maroon-colored head with his mouth. Within seconds the whole length of the thick-veined monster has hardened and is leaking like a sieve under the expert ministrations of Pete's darting tongue. It is now Rick's turn to groan deeply as he realizes that his younger brother has undergone some major changes in the year since he last did this.

"Oh, fuck,bro . . . that's good. Where'd you learn to give head like this?"

Pete glances up and beams a smile of satisfaction to his brother, thrilled that he has both surprised Rick and drawn his admiration. He makes no attempt, however, to answer him. This is a moment for Pete to savor, one of the rare times he has managed to titillate and baffle Rick, who seems to pride himself on knowing everything. Thus encouraged, Pete goes further, opening up his throat and allowing his big brother's manly weapon to slide even further down his gullet.

"Fucking shit," mumbles Rick as waves of raw pleasure ricochet through his body like a wildfire, radiating to the farthest extremes of his being. All too soon he feels that familiar tightening in his groin that signals the approaching release, coming much too fast. Reluctantly he yanks his shaft out of the silken sheath of his little brother's throat.

The young man lifts the slender form of his brother to his feet and crushes him in a deep kiss. Still agape from the withdrawal, Pete shrinks under the power of Rick's iron grip, but the heat of the embrace swiftly gets to him and he starts ardently returning the kiss. He finds himself enjoying the roughness of it, the scraggly growth around Rick's mouth that prickles his lips, the goatee that scrapes his chin, the musky, manly odor that assaults his nose and intoxicates him like wine.

"Oh please, Rick, don't stop," gasps Pete when he feels Rick's mouth pulling away from his.

But Rick has no intention of stopping as he shows when he slides his hands down the length of Pete's back and into the cleft of his ass. Reaching underneath, he inserts a lone finger into the quivering hole, causing Pete to groan loudly and jump. Rick then abruptly grabs the boy by the shoulders and shoves him onto the sofa where Pete lands on his back with a thud. Before he knows what is happening Rick hoists his legs up and begins using the tips of his fingers to probe the sensitive opening to Pete's smooth round butthole.

Rick shifts his position so that he is in position to observe Pete's reaction to every move he makes. Then, slowly, carefully, he sinks a spit-slickened finger into the steamy depths of his little brother's hole. Pete whimpers and his breath grows shallow as he feels his brother's fat digit invading him. Rick adds a second finger and begins a slow in-and-out, each time pushing deeply and firmly, causing Pete to arch his back and groan audibly with each thrust. Pete can feel Rick's eyes on him, and somehow this only makes the sensation hotter until the boy is squirming around in a near frenzy of anguished delight. Rick leans in close to the writhing youth.

"Come on, Petey boy. I know it feels good. Tell me."

"It feels awesome," gasps Pete.

"You're fucking right it does," says Rick with a little laugh. "Who knows better than me how to make you feel good? You have to admit we used to have some really hot times up here."

"Yeah, I guess."

"What do you mean you guess? Have you forgotten how I could make you come just by feeding you my cock or finger-fucking you?"

"Jeez, Rick, I don't know. That was a long time ago."

"You expect me to believe that? Well, maybe you don't recall that stuff but I sure as heck do. Fuck, we had some wild times, and half the time you were the teacher and I was the student. You showed me how a guy could do things with another guy that were just as hot as anything a guy could do with a girl. And sometimes even fucking hotter. And then just as things were really starting to heat up, you cut and ran, buddy boy. Disappeared. Went AWOL. Stopped coming around without so much as a see-ya-later. What happened to you, little brother?"

Almost as if some invisible switch has been tripped, Pete starts stiffening up and pulling away. He pushes Rick's fingers away and attempts to disengage from him.

"Slow down, Pete. What's wrong? Hey, talk to me, man."

"Nothing's wrong," says Pete who awkwardly pushes himself up into a sitting position on the sofa, and then tries to stand up, but is prevented from doing so by his brother. "Get off of me, Rick. Jeez, I can't believe I almost let you drag me back into this stuff again."

Rick has extended his arm across his brother's chest, blocking him from standing up. "Hold on. You didn't think this 'stuff' was so bad a minute ago, and do I need to remind you who got this 'stuff' started in the first place? Why are you getting so high and mighty?"

"Move your hand, Rick," says Pete who struggles to remove it himself, but is no match for his brother's superior arm strength.

"Not so fast, little brother. What's with the attitude? Were you playing me? Is that what this was: just some sort of game? Did you really change your mind just now . . . or was that the plan all along? You know: Throw ol' Rick a bone and then cut out? Get me all worked up for nothing? Is this you idea of payback for your little boy toys?"

Pete grimaces and glares at his brother. "Who's the paranoid one now? I don't know what you're talking about."

"Sorry, little bro," says Rick who suddenly looks very contrite. "I didn't mean to come at you like that. I just got a little carried away. So talk to me. What's going on with you? We were just starting to relive some of the good times and the next thing I know you're freaking out."

"Nothing's going on."

"Who do you think you're talking to, Pete? I've always been able to see right through you. Fuck, boy, you have got to be the worst damn liar in the world. Everything is written on your face. You're hiding something and I am going to find what it is. So you might as well tell me. Hey, this is your ol' bro. I'm the one you've always told everything to—remember?'

"Fuck off, Rick!"

"Well, now, I know something's up—when you say 'fuck.' Out with it, little brother. Look, I can tell you're dying to tell me. Just spit it out already."

"Shut up! Just shut up, you big fatheaded bully!" yelps Pete, on the verge of tears. He pushes past Rick and jumps to his feet. "You're not my father!"

Rick stares at him dumbfounded. "Never said I was."

"He caught me, Rick." Pete goes quiet, suddenly aware that he has just said more than he intended to. He stands stock still in the middle of the floor, suppressing tears and a sudden bout of hiccups, and doing his best to avoid Rick's probing eyes that are bearing down on him like a pair of twin lasers.

"Who caught you?"

"Since you remember everything," says Pete, tentatively, "do you remember how really stupid we were back then, how we started taking all kinds of crazy chances, just to see what we could get away with? The first time we did it was in the park, near the playground, behind some trees. Then we did it in the library, in one of those study carrels. And we even did it downstairs in the garage—you actually fucking me in your car in broad daylight."

"Hell, yeah, I remember," says Rick with a smug grin. "We damn near got caught in the act a couple of times, but what a rush! Don't pretend you didn't enjoy that."

"I'm not. It was an incredible rush. Now I get why you do the totally crazy things you do. It's downright addictive. But it was still stupid, Rick."

"So what did you get caught doing, bro?"

"I got caught sneaking back into the house late one night after I had been up here with you."

"Fuck, I knew it!" exclaims Rick, punching the air with his fists. "I knew it had to be something like that. OK, what happened?"

"You recall how I was regularly sneaking out a couple of times a week to come up here, and then would sneak back a few hours later? Well, one night as I was coming in through the kitchen, I found Dad sitting there at the table, waiting for me. I tried to make up something about going out to meet a friend, but Dad wasn't buying any of it. He could tell I'd been fucking with somebody and he wanted to know who."

"So what did you tell him?"

"Nothing. I clammed up. When I refused to tell him anything he pretty much went ballistic, shouting and waving his arms. I never saw Dad like that before."

"So what did he do?"

"Pretty much grounded me like forever," says Pete resignedly. Despite the harrowing memory, the boy still manages a rueful smile. "He was convinced I was acting up to spite him and trying to sabotage his upcoming marriage, so he banned me from even coming to the wedding. After that he started watching me like a hawk. I couldn't go anywhere or do anything without checking in with him first. He wanted to know where I was at all times. It felt a lot like prison."

"Sounds like it."

"After a few months he lightened up, but by then he had enrolled me in a bunch of activities just to keep me busy. A year later, it still doesn't feel like he trusts me."

"You don't have to tell me what a real hardass Dad can be. Believe me, I know," says Rick eyeing his brother sympathetically and leaning back on the sofa. "But that doesn't explain why you, little brother, didn't tell me what was going on."

"You're a wild card, Rick," says Pete, plopping down in one of the old chairs near the sofa. "I was afraid you might do something that would've made matters a whole lot worse."

Rick lets out a hearty laugh and takes a swig of his beer. "Yeah, I might have at that. Sometimes, even I don't even know what I'm gonna do until after I've done it. One thing's for certain though: whatever I do, you can bet I'm going have a hell of a good time doing it."

With the seamless grace of a panther Rick stretches his long arms across the locker to grab Pete, scoop him up, and deposit him back onto the sofa next to him. Pete is so taken off guard by this maneuver that he doesn't even bother to object; he doesn't, that is, until he begins to feel Rick's warm hands roaming across his naked body again.

"Rick, hold on.Stop!We can't risk it. Dad would—"

"What?" says Rick with a wily smile. "Send us to our rooms? Enroll us in soccer?" Far from being deterred by Pete's resistance, Rick actually seems turned up by it and begins to climb over his young brother's slender body. Pete wrestles him and finally wriggles free of his brother's grabby hands and tumbles onto the carpeted floor. Rick peers down at him and laughs, and Pete does too, suddenly embarrassed by the silliness of the situation.

"I don't want to do that anymore, Rick," says Pete, pulling himself up into a sitting position on the floor.

"I might believe that, little brother, if you hadn't got hard the second I touched you."

Pete knows it's true. Even without looking, he can feel his cock straining between his thighs, solid as a rock, flush with desire for his brother. This time when Rick reaches down and strokes him, Pete offers no resistance and climbs back up onto the sofa. That Rick really does know him and how to manipulate him is patently obvious by the confident, almost smug look now spread across the college man's face. The boy realizes that one reason he has avoided his big brother all these months has been the certain knowledge that Rick would see his lust and use it to get close to him again.

"Admit it: You're still worried about Dad finding out, aren't ya?" whispers Rick as he as he slowly pumps Pete's achingly hard cock.

"Yeah."

"It's time for you to get him out of your head, little brother. You've always been Daddy's good little boy, doing just what you were told, and what did it get you? You're eighteen now, heading off to college in a few months. There's a whole world of things for you to enjoy out there, but not if you're still going to be worried about what Dad thinks."

It's clear Rick's little speech has had its intended effect when this time it's Pete, not Rick, who initiates the kiss. Showing a newfound confidence, Pete leans into his older brother's body and covers his mouth with his own. Rick is happy to return the kiss, hooking his hand behind Pete's neck, pulling him close, and then opening his mouth and devouring the willing boy with his wet sloppy tongue. With the temperature level between them rising, Rick groans and drags the kid's warm mouth down to his erect nipples where he shoves first one and then the other into his brother's open maw.

"Come on, Pete. Suck my nips. You know how."

As Pete clamps down on his sensitive tits, Rick sighs a smile, because he can already tell that Pete remembers exactly how he likes it. Pete scraps his teeth across Rick's broad dark areolae, and then digs in and bites, chews and chomps until Rick is forced to squirm and cry out from the sweet agony of it all. With this as in all things, Rick has never been one to experience anything half-way. If someone is going to suck his tits, he wants them red and raw with feeling.

"Oh shit, Pete, you do that better than anyone. I tried to show my girl how to do it, but she's a hopeless wimp. Nobody does it like you, Pete. Pete—Sweet Pete—you don't know how much I missed you, boy. . . . You miss me?"

Pete glances up at Rick, giving him almost a pleading look, before unexpectedly lowering his mouth down onto Rick's thick juicy cock. Though jutting out prominently from his hairy pubes, the young man's shaft is still not completely hard and Pete gets busy making it that way. Rick bites his lip and catches his breath, noting once again how really good his little brother has become at this. Pete rounds out his effective sucking action by cupping and fondling Rick's big hairy balls. Rick leans back a bit, opens his legs wider to give the kid even greater access to his groin, and then is further caught off guard when the adventurous boy abruptly slides his finger along the tender perineum underneath the heavy sac, and then begins to probe his brother's wide exposed asshole.

"Hey now, bro! Whatcha doing?" gasps Rick who jerks and squirms when he feels Pete's soft slender fingers on his bunghole. He moves to push the hand away, but Pete in turn slaps his hand away.

"Something a little different . . ." says Pete momentarily pulling of his brother's tasty cock, and flashing Rick the same wolf-like grin Rick so regularly leers at him. "What's the matter, Rick? I thought you liked trying new stuff."

"Watch it, fucker," says Rick warily, once again opening his legs and leaning back. "Go easy down there."

But Pete has no intention of going easy. He once again pounces on Rick's dick, drinking down the thick streams of pre-cum oozing out of the head, and lustily swallowing the entire rod down his nimble throat. Rick purrs and leans back further on the sofa, surrendering both his pulsing mancock and his hairy manhole to his eager brother's sexplay. As much as he hates to admit it, a good blowjob is made to feel even better when someone is probing around inside your tingling asshole. Rick sighs and groans. Once again, his nerdy little brother has shown him something new and fun to do with sex.

Rick feels a sudden shock when Pete reaches up and pinches one of his nipples. Thus caught in the grip of his brother's expert ministrations, Rick realizes too late he is sliding over a cliff. Rick bucks and whines when the shock going through his body becomes a wave. He grabs Pete's head, fucks hard into his mouth, and releases the first fiery shot of cum down his brother's throat. That initial volley only pushes him deeper into his orgasm, and the second cum-blast is even bigger, harder, more overpowering than the first. Still twisting and turning and groaning, still clutching Pete's head tightly to his cock and still caught up in the throes of an unexpectedly fierce climax, Rick goes on blasting and blowing until the last of his load dribbles out and allows him to finally collapse onto the creaking sofa.

"You sneaky little bastard," chuckles Rick still stretched out on the sofa and breathless as Pete lifts off his cock, and settles down onto the carpet, smiling triumphantly and licking his lips because he has managed to swallow almost every drop of his brother's massive load. "Seriously though, next time give your ol' bro some warning before doing that—will ya? Wasn't planning on coming so soon. I have to hand it to you, little brother. You still have one hell of a talented mouth. My girlfriend's pretty good, but you're even better. What is it about gay guys and blow jobs? A girl can drive you crazy with her pussy. But when it comes to the oral stuff, they can't hold a candle to you guys."

As Rick recovers on the sofa, Pete reclines on the floor, gathering his own breath. "You know, I think I'm starting to have a problem with Jan," he confesses after a while. "A couple of times lately, she's come in on me in the shower. And the last time she just stood there gawking until I told her to get out."