Rick Tells Pete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ford2020
Ford2020
110 Followers

"Sounds like the girl likes you, Petey boy."

Pete cringes. "Well, I don't like her! Not like that. And I don't want her liking me . . . either. She's practically my sister, dude."

"You do know you're not actually related to them—right?"

"You know what I mean. I don't want any girl liking me like that," adds Pete.

"Gay or not, you're not going to be able to stop some girl from liking you, bro. That's something I've never been able to figure out about you gay guys. I mean, sure, you like dudes—I get that. But when a nice piece of female tail just falls into your lap—I mean, how do you pass that up?"

"Focus, Rick. Remember who we're talking about: Jan."

"Oh yeah," says Rick, sitting up and reaching for his beer, "that one's a psycho. Crazy as a loon. Stay away from her." He takes a deep swig of his beer. "Not even I would go near that nut case. But her sisters on the other hand, that's a whole different story. Mindy's kinda cute, but the one that gets my blood to flowing is the little princess, Rachel. What a sweet little piece I bet that would be. I wonder if you get a sugar high after eating her."

"Dude, you are totally sick," laughs Pete.

All of this sex talk is starting to have a telling effect on Rick. His cock, completely limp only minutes ago has started regenerating itself. As the collegian continues to use one hand to imbibe his beer, he drops the other into his lap where he begins to fiddle with and grope his slowly lengthening rod.

"Sorry to hear Dad came down so hard on you last year," says Rick, playfully nudging his younger brother with his foot. "Really, you should've come to me. I know a thing or two about handling Dad when he's in his self-righteous overload."

"Sure, Rick."

"But don't get me wrong, I'm not sorry at all we started messing around together or that you turned me on to man-to-man sex. I hadn't even seriously considered it, but once we started getting into it, it was like discovering a whole new sport right under my nose. Like, for instance, you wouldn't believe how many jocks are into it. And some coaches, too. Did I ever tell you how I fucked this guy once—turned out to be an assistant coach—one night in the showers after practice?"

Pete sighs and shakes his head, but doesn't attempt to say anything because Rick has leaned over the edge of the sofa and begun to slowly massage the boy's slender shoulders. Despite having large athletic hands, Rick shows he really knows how to use them, and Pete immediately begins to respond to the soft sensual touch. His breathing begins to deepen and he finds himself pushing back against the gentle but probing manipulation of the warm fingers.

"It's been a long time since we did it, Pete," continues Rick. "I've learned a few things since then. I bet that now I could teach you a few new tricks."

Rick pushes his hands lower, following the natural curve of Pete's back, allowing his finger tips to play across and caress the tingling muscles and the sensitive skin, just as the young man drops his goateed chin onto his young brother's smooth shoulder.

Rick's breath is warm and moist as he whispers into Pete's ear. "Missed you, bro." The college man tightens his grip on Pete's hips and lifts the boy up from the floor and onto the sofa next to him. Pete whimpers slightly and leans into his brother, driven as much by the ambient warmth of Rick's muscular body as by the hot blood now surging through his own body. Pete closes his hand around Rick's feverish shaft as he closes his lips over his hunky brother's sexy mouth. Pete drinks in the taste of his big brother, that distinctive mix of sweet and sour that is now like an intoxicating fire water to him. Pete clings to his brother's simmering body even after the kiss has ended, muttering the only thought burning in his brain.

"Fuck me, Rick."

A wide lascivious grin spreads across Rick's mouth. "Sure, Petey boy. Anything you say."

Rick shifts his weight on the sofa and pushes Pete flat. Once again he lifts the boy's long legs, giving him complete access to the smooth rounded asscheeks and the puckered hole lurking there. This time, though, instead of merely finger-fucking him, Rick lowers his head, extends his tongue and licks the tender boyhole laid out before him. Pete shivers and groans, as much from the shock of feeling Rick rim him as from the sensation itself. Though Rick had often bragged of his expertise at eating female pussy, he had not once come close to using his mouth on Pete's butt before. As if to prove his newfound oral skills, Rick edges forward and briefly suckles his young brother's rock-hard cock before returning to his original target, the boy's bunghole.

Though Rick is obviously no match for him as a cocksucker, that hardly matters to Pete who is so turned on by the feel of Rick's slick tongue on his cock and in his ass that his moans and murmurings are becoming louder by the minute. Glancing down, Pete sees that Rick is closely watching him, his intense dark eyes shining as he observes the effect he is having on his brother, the grin never leaving his face.

"How's that feel, kid? Talk to me," says Rick momentarily lifting his head from the boy butt he has been eagerly devouring.

"Amazing," Pete manages to say in-between bated breaths, his entire body starting to twist and heave in the grasp of his brother. He continues to marvel at the sight of Rick darting his steamy tongue in and out of his hungry hole. Peering down Pete can see that Rick's long dark vein-laced cock is now bubbling over with pre-cum, and he longs to take it in his mouth again.

"Please, Rick, let me taste your cock."

"Thought you wanted to be fucked."

"I do. Just let me suck it a little first."

Rick rises up and brings his long thick beauty closer to Pete's mouth, the lusty grin still there. "Sure thing, little brother. Sweet Pete. Never could say no to you."

He dangles the full length of his manly member just above the boy's head, using the tapered end to smear long strands of sticky-sweet syrup on Pete's lips and face. Pete anxiously licks up as much as he can; but then just as it seems Rick is about to stick the whole thing in his mouth, the college man pulls it away.

"What's wrong?" asks Pete raising himself up on the sofa.

"I don't know. You tell me. Is this what you really want?"

"I said it was."

"Yes, you did . . . after first saying you didn't think so."

"Rick, what game is this?"

"No game, little brother. I'm just a little confused."

"About . . .?"

"Here's the thing," says Rick edging closer to him. "I told you I missed you—twice—and you haven't said it once. Seems like you've got yourself a shiny new family and a shiny new boyfriend, so what do you need ol' Rick for? Just remember this: dudes come and go, but your bro is forever."

"So you think I've replaced you?"

"Have you?"

"Nobody could ever replace you, Rick. You're one of a kind. And just in case you need to hear me to say it, I did miss you, big brother—a lot."

"Now was that so hard?" croons Rick, grinning widely as he again brings his huge mandick up to Pete's lips and this time allows the boy to lick all around it.

"Seems pretty darn hard to me," giggles Pete as he eagerly laps up the tasty pre-cum oozing out of his brother's piss slit.

"Fucker," laughs Rick, enjoying the joke. "Let's see how many jokes you feel like making now." He wets his fingers and quickly slides two of them into Pete's ass, once again making the youth squirm and groan. Pete continues to lick and slobber on Rick's heavy rod for a little while longer, but finds it increasingly difficult to concentrate with his brother's rough digits plumbing his chute.

Finally with his cock well coated in spit and pre-cum, Rick eases it away from Pete's mouth. Once again he shifts position and lifts his brother's legs, exposing the fine round ass to his view. Rick lays his swollen cock on top of the slender gap and slowly draws it across Pete's crack, playfully prodding it, barely pricking it open. But for Pete just the sensation of his brother's heated cock on that place is so electric it causes him to gasp and moan. He's almost forgotten how incredible Rick's cock is, and now he longs to have it fill him up again.

"Rick, put it in. Don't you want to?"

"Don't rush me, little bro. I've waited a solid year to get another shot at your sweet ass."

Taking aim with his hooded poker, Rick teases open the kid's ass lips, and begins to penetrate with slow even pressure. Pete braces himself for the inevitable assault, remembering just how rough and impatient his big brother could be. If he did not gain easy entry, Rick would not hesitate to force himself inside. Pete learned to endure the discomfort, simply because in the end it was always worth it. Rough or not, no one could ever come close to fucking as good as Rick did.

But this time, the roughness never comes. Using that same gentle pressure and easing the way with his fingers, Rick never forces his cock in. Pete can hardly believe this is the same brother who usually enjoys being physical and roughhousing, actually taking care not to hurt him. But inevitably the pain does come when Pete suddenly tenses up and cannot bring himself to relax. To his amazement, Rick withdraws rather than pressing on, and then in a deft move, the athletic young man flips his young brother onto his stomach and reenters the back way.

"OK, who are you and what have you done with my brother?" jokes Pete over his shoulder.

"Shut up," mutters Rick, pushing a little harder now, running his hands along the outer ridges of Pete's back, touching him, massaging him, and causing the boy to stretch, push back, and ultimately open up and accept the hefty fuckpole invading him.

"Oh my God, Rick . . ." Pete chokes out as he feels Rick's monster dick sliding past his sphincter and penetrating the deep recesses of his body. With one last determined effort Rick fills him to the brim. Then groaning a sigh of satisfaction he lowers his muscular frame across his brother and allows himself to enjoy the explosion of pure sensation as his mighty fuckshaft is engulfed in the tight velvety furnace of his brother's ass.

"Damnit, bro, that's nice. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you don't have one sweet boy cunt."

The breath catches in Pete's throat as he feels Rick's cock start to come alive inside him. Though the first fuckstrokes are slow and gentle, even those are amazingly intense to Pete, who can feel every tingling inch of Rick's steely mancock moving inside him. Rick's thick body is like a heated blanket on Pete's back, but the heat seems to burn both ways as Rick feels Pete's ass muscles tightening around him and grasping his cock like a hot vise. Rick slowly ups the tempo of his fucking, pulling out a little farther and driving in a little deeper, fully aware that with every little shift of his pulsing cock he is sending an electric shiver to every part of the boy's body.

Even in his haze of lust Pete can't help but see that his first impression was right. As good as he was before, Rick has become an even better fucker now. It is not by accident that Rick improved his fucking skills. When it came to women, he was always a natural, instinctively knowing just the right phrase or move to seduce practically any female he wanted. He was positively shocked to discover that his talent for sex did not readily translate to men. Young men of the sort that attracted Rick—glib, physical, good-looking young men—aren't the type likely to fall for a smooth-talker, but rather someone strong and assertive, and Rick had to learn an entirely new technique to approach them. But never one to shrink from a challenge, Rick kept at it, knowing that in the end the most important part of seduction isn't technique at all, but the price you're willing to pay to get what you want.

Rick shifts his weight higher over his brother to give his dick even greater access to Pete's hole. Though his strokes are still measured and controlled, he gains greater power on the downstroke by raising his entire muscular frame up onto his long sculpted arms, and driving so much pure pleasure into Pete that the high schooler cannot help but emit an endless stream of cries and moans.

"Feel that Pete? That's the feel your ol' bro's hot dick reaming your sweet boy ass." Rick continues to watch Pete like a hawk, fully aware of the effect he is having on him, and drawing much of his own pleasure from seeing the boy thrashing in his grip. "This is good, bro. Tell me. Tell me how it feels."

But any effort by Pete to reply is snuffed out when Rick suddenly increases the ferocity of his fucking. This is the hard driving kind of penetration Pete remembers from a year ago when Rick would sometimes batter his boyhole into submission. The thing is Pete cannot resist the blistering storm of fuckstrokes that are being poured into him so deep that it feels like his entire chute is on fire. His head jerks and his grunts grow louder as he strains to open his butt to take even more of the punishment Rick's hot poker is giving him. When Rick snakes his hand around the front of Pete and pinches one his small sensitive tits, the boy jumps and calls out.

"Shit," spits Rick when he realizes his younger brother is coming. Abruptly he pulls out and again flips the kid onto this back even as Pete is shuddering and moaning, jerking about and wildly shooting long lines of cum onto his arms and chest. "Didn't mean to trigger you off so soon, Pete. I guess I did to you what you did to me earlier."

"Who cares," murmurs Pete, a satisfied intoxicated glow on his sweat-glazed face. "That felt fantastic."

"Not done yet," insists Rick as he plows back in, quickly securing his cock in his brother's warm relaxed hole. "And if I know my little bro, you're not done yet either."

"Oh God," gasps Pete at the jolt from Rick's reentry electrifies his body, making him as turned on as ever. "Keep going, Rick. It just feels too good to stop."

Once again Rick uses the power of his steel-like arms and hips to drive a firestorm of fuckstrokes into Pete, pounding the boy's pleasure center over and over. Pete responds in kind, grabbing his brother, writhing in his grasp, and using his ass muscles to clutch and hold the massive ramrod filling him up. Rick has always loved this part of sex, the part where the controls are off, the point at which his partner is so consumed by cock-lust that he or she can deny him nothing. He loves the exquisite charge in his dick as it slices through a hot hungry hole. He loves the swishy sounds of wet bodies slapping together and colliding, and above all he loves the sweaty, musty, funky scent that fills his nose when he is careening toward a tremendous climax.

"Getting close, kid. What about you?"

Though Pete does not answer, Rick is still pleased by what he sees because he recognizes the slack, lust-driven look in the kid's eyes as a sign that he is close to blowing his rocks. As always, Rick has worn him out, left him punch-drunk and sweat-soaked by the pure physical exertion of his sex.

"I knew you'd come crawling back one day," whispers Rick through heavy breaths. "Who knows you better than me?"

Pete suddenly snaps to attention, bristling at the arrogance of Rick's words, and then with gritty determination he presses his palms over his big brother's large reddish brown areaolae, now sensitive with feeling. He clamps down on the erect nipples at the center and squeezes hard.

"Ohhh, you fucking little devil—" chokes Rick at the realization of what Pete has done. As surely as if flicking a switch, Pete has turned the tables on his big stud of a brother and gone for his most sensitive, vulnerable spot, thereby once again sending him over the edge. No longer in control of the sex or even his own body's reaction, Rick shudders as if hit by an electric charge, and snarls as a sudden surge of heat rises in his groin. He plunges his cock as deep inside Pete as it will go and discharges a tremendous rifle-shot of cum directly into the boy's gut.

That first, almost painful explosion in his loina is quickly followed by more, equally powerful explosions, and Pete, unprepared for the force of his brother's cum blasts, is suddenly caught up in the quivering, quaking movements. Like a chain reaction, Pete can feel the heat coursing out of Rick and into him, and almost involuntarily he tenses and begins shooting off his own cum-load in a series of long thin ribbons stringing across his belly. At first Rick is too shell-shocked by his own expolsion to realize that Pete is coming too. But when he does regain his senses and sees it, he exults and laughs, even when still struggling to gain control of his own body.

"Look at you, blowing a big one, little bro. I knew you missed my cock."

Rick slumps forward and drapes his weary body across the limp form of his brother. He seems oblivious to the oily slick of sweat and cum coating them both. For long minutes afterward, they lay in a soggy heap, slowly regaining their senses on the stained surface of the old sofa.

Eventually Rick rouses himself and heads for the tiny bathroom at the back end of the apartment. He pauses at the bathroom door, turns and calls out to Pete who remains stretched out motionless on the sofa.

"Hey, move your ass, dude! You're stinking up my couch."

"Jerk!" grins Pete, still lying on the sofa.

"Peter!"

Both boys freeze as a woman's voice, originating from the general vicinity of the steps outside, penetrates the room. When she calls again it is clear she is getting closer.

"Peter, are you up there?"

"Cripes, it's Mom!" exclaims Pete in a loud whisper to Rick. "What do we do?"

"You get your tail over there and stop her. Sounds like she's half-way up the steps already."

Pete scrambles over to the entrance only to freeze again when he discovers the door standing slightly ajar. Instantly he realizes it has been that way since Jeremy left; and when he points it out to Rick, they exchange twins looks of alarm, knowing that anyone in the yard below could quite possibly have heard everything they've been up to.

"Peter?"

"Mom . . . um, don't come up! Rick just finished his workout and he's running around naked up here."

Rick stifles a laugh at the cleverness of his brother's all-too-true statement. He signals him a thumbs up.

"Oh my!" says Mom sounding a bit flustered. "Well, it was you I was looking for anyway. Jan said you might be up here. Listen, dinner is ready and Flora is about to set the table. Come in and wash up."

"OK, but would you mind if I hung out here a little longer? I've just about convinced Rick to come have dinner with us after he gets cleaned up." Though he doesn't look back, Pete can sense Rick bristling at the idea. The next thing he feels is a small cushion from the sofa smacking him in the back of the head. He looks over his shoulder and signals his brother to cut it out.

"Do you really think Rick would come to dinner tonight?" Mom's voice fairly crackles with anticipation. "It's been months since he came and spent time with us. Well, certainly if you think you can get him to do it, please try. I'll tell Alice to hold off setting the table. Oh, the girls will be beside themselves with excitement. You know how they go on about their big brother. But be sure and tell the silly boy I expect him to show up with clothes on this time. The last time I saw him . . . well, he was practically naked. By the way, that game you guys were watching must have been quite the thriller. I could hear to you two yelling from across the yard."

As Alice's footsteps fade away, Pete turns to face the wrath of his brother.

"Say you prayers, dude. I'm going to kill you. Wake you up. And kill you again."

"Did I do something wrong?" says Pete with mock concern as he dodges Rick who makes an attempt to grab him. "Why were naked around Mom?"

Ford2020
Ford2020
110 Followers