Ricky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped off the bed quietly and left the room with my clothes. I got dressed and got the iced tea out. Some time passed and I heard the shower going and later then came in the kitchen smiling and holding hands. We friend chatted for another hour and they hugged and Brenda waved, got her cane, and left.

They sapped each other's strength this time and couldn't do an encore. If Ricky did that to me he would kill me. That was raw sex like I've never seen. I had to tell Jed about this one. Not now, down the road.

***

A couple of days later I heard Jed and Ricky talking out on the side porch. Ok, I was eavesdropping. I didn't hear the first part of the conversation.

Ricky said, "Dad, would you rather I waited until you got up to let her do whatever she wants to do? I mean would you be embarrassed?"

"Ricky," Jed said. "Watching you and mom together would be a spectacular thrill for me. I would love to be there as much as I can but I was actually going to ask you the same question."

"Oh, it's ok with me," Ricky said. "It's family stuff. I don't mind at all. It'll probably be more fun for her. Naughty, you know, with you watching. That kind of thing. I thought I would let her lead the way."

"Remember," Jed said, "My job is to give your mom all the pleasure I can. If you're that pleasure then it's perfectly fine with me. Enjoy yourself as much as she does. Don't hold back. If you feel like doing something it's probably because it's what she wants."

Ricky said, "Ok dad. I'll try. She can be really erotic."

***

Brenda came over three days later. I now knew Ricky knew his stuff and their first encounter was burned in my brain so off they went to his bedroom and spent the afternoon. She and I talked a little before she left. Ricky was sleeping. He was showered and dressed way before Jed got home and we went out to dinner.

Ricky and I had an off the cuff talk about Brenda. He said it was a very nice arrangement for him and her if I didn't mind. I didn't. It was very lucky for Ricky. She was a perfect match and they weren't tied at the waist and enjoyed each other for what it was. Really good sex. Brenda was a very nice person and a pleasure to be around.

She called me on Monday. She was thinking about something. One of her first cousins was visiting. Her name was Haley. Haley knew she was getting sex but nothing else. Brenda said she was fascinated and asked if she could come along. Brenda said she was kind of shocked. Haley was only 18, almost 19 and still a virgin, for sure.

Brenda said she knew I would have the same thoughts about it as she did. She said she didn't mind if Haley came and watched but it would expose the connection to me and Ricky so we would have to decide. She said Haley was super trustworthy, but still, she didn't want to breach our trust.

Then she said, 'I was thinking it might be the perfect time for her to lose her virginity, Ricky would be so great for her'. Wow, I thought. Wouldn't that be something to watch? I said it was fine with me but I would have to ask Ricky and I would get back to her.

Ricky didn't even blink. "Sure, he said. "Should be fun. Is she coming specifically for that or should I try and seduce her. What about sex with Brenda, if Haley is coming to watch that. I can do both things but I might rest in between.

I called Brenda back. We wouldn't tell Haley. We would all get nude and on the bed. When Ricky gave Brenda her first orgasm they would stop. Brenda would go to the bathroom and climb on the other side and scoot Haley over more towards the middle while Ricky went to resurrect himself.

Before they came over Brenda would suggest Haley could stretch out and let Ricky get a look and tease him and maybe he would tease her while Brenda rests. It might be fun. Whatever she wanted to do with Ricky was fine. It was all about sex. If she wanted to play around with him to go ahead, he would love it.

Brenda and I both had on loose shorts, no panties and a front quick disconnect light weight bra. Ricky had on shorts, no boxers and a light no-button top. Haley had on a light knit top and a normal bra and summer shorts with smallish sexy panties.

Brenda and Haley came over just after twelve thirty. Ricky answered the door. He and Brenda hugged and Brenda introduced Haley.

"Hi Haley," he said. "How's the visit going? Hope you're having a good time. I think Brenda's been hiding you."

"Hi," she said. "I always have a great time with Brenda. My favorite cousin."

They got settled down and Anna had tea ready. Haley and Ricky happen to sit beside each other on the sofa. They chatted. Haley was starting at the same college Ricky was attending in the fall.

Ricky said, "Just so you know, Brenda and I aren't an item. It's just fill in sex for the summer or until her husband gets back. I think they both do that. I hope you're not too embarrassed being nude. It's just a fun thing so the mood is more sexual."

"Brenda didn't say anything about being nude," she said.

"Her and mom are always nude," Ricky said. "They sit on the bed and talk when we rest. Mom likes to watch sometimes. She says it's a nice turn-on. It's normal for them so I guess she didn't think about it. Whatever you want to do. Enjoy yourself.

"Sometimes mom stretches out and lets me tease her when Brenda's resting or just for the fun of it. Sometimes Brenda and I have sex just for a short time and then sit and look and talk. Think of it as being on a nude beach."

Anna got up and said, "I'm ready for a nice turn-on. Actually I've been twitching the whole morning." She got Haley's hand and started towards the bedroom and said, "Those two can look really erotic sometimes. Makes me want to wet my pants. If I had any on." Then she laughed and giggled. Brenda and Ricky were right behind.

The curtains were pulled and the top sheet all the way off. Plenty of pillows, big and small. A little more light in the room than normal. Music was playing somewhere else in the house and floated in. There was no footboard on Ricky's king size bed. Anna and Brenda went around to the far side where there was a nice sofa and started slipping off tops and bottoms.

Haley watched for just a moment until they were both showing bare bottoms and slowly started taking off hers. She was watching Ricky take off his clothes on the other side of the bed. After his top he slipped his shorts down and let them fall. Haley saw his dick for the first time, out some. She took a deep breath and looked up and he winked and smiled at her. She squeezed her butt muscles fairly hard and smiled back.

Anna got on down the bed a little and Brenda waited until Haley was nude and angled her on near the pillow. They sat cross legged. Ricky had a clear view at tuffs and ridges, a little open. Haley suddenly realized he was looking and almost covered herself but sat with her nipples out hard and just smiled and glanced at his mom. Anna flicked her eyebrows up a couple of times and Haley smiled a little more.

Brenda walked around the bed and got on more towards the middle and Ricky got on. Both stretched out. Anna and Haley's hips were almost touching. Anna leaned over to Haley and said, "They usually do some nice foreplay. Watch Ricky's dick. Sometimes it's very erotic. They're really fun to watch.

"If you happen to get a wet spot on the bed don't worry about it. We all do." Haley nodded her head a couple of times. She was watching Ricky run his fingers around Brenda's nipples and bending in and kissing her. Their lips were open and once when they parted a moment she could see their tongues together. Brenda's buns were really nice. It was the first time she had seen them.

Sitting up she could see Ricky's dick clearly, the whole thing. It was big and it wasn't even all the way up. Brenda's lower hand reached down and wrapped around Ricky's shaft, just under the head. Haley squeezed her buns again and brought her knees up a little to close her legs then stopped and dropped them back down. She took another deep breath. Ricky's dick was getting harder and longer and Brenda was pumping it back and forth slowly.

Ricky worked on a nipple with his lips and tongue. A little more kissing and Ricky reached over and spread his hand out over Brenda's buns then curled it over down in her valley. Haley was taking fairly deep breaths and wasn't smiling as much. There were drops of body fluid easing out from her vagina.

Brenda lifted her leg to give Ricky more room. He played with her vagina just a few moments for some lube and then got to her clit. Haley could see his fingers moving up and down on the hood. Brenda was thrusting her hips just a little into his fingers. Haley was up near Brenda's head and could hear the soft moans. She was surprised at how much Brenda was turned on.

Ricky pulled his hand out and Brenda eased her hips forward and got Ricky's dick right in against her clit and let it go. Ricky pushed in and backed out. Haley saw his hips starting to thrust. Anna moved up a little, touching Haley's hips with hers, and reached her hand over on Haley's lower back and, after a moment or two, moved it down to her buns and rubbed slowly back and forth.

Brenda tilted slowly over, almost on her back, and Anna and Haley could see more clearly. Ricky's dick was out across her hip, pointing towards her clit. Haley's body fluid fell to the sheet and more started its journey. Brenda raised her left knee more and brought her foot up closer to her hips then tilted it towards Anna. Haley could see down through with her legs open.

Anna slowly ran a single finger down along where Haley's buns met, just teasing, then moved back up to her lower back. She whispered in her ear, "He's hard. I think they're getting ready. He's got a lot of pre-cum on his dick head. Watch for Brenda's head to go back and her mouth to open. That's when his dick penetrates her vagina. It just feels so good.

Haley turned to Anna for a moment. She was breathing raggedly but did smile. Anna put her hand on her thigh, about mid-way, with her fingers curled over to the inside. She was getting Haley familiar with being touched where she normally wasn't. Haley felt her fingers on her thigh but didn't mind. She thought it was nice of her. Made things more erotic.

Anna whispered, "Is it ok if I play down your thighs?"

Haley nodded 'yes'. Anna said, "It always feels more erotic when someone else plays with your clit and vagina." Anna slipped her fingers down below her tuff, slowly, and found her hood right down at the end. Haley jumped just a little when she started. Her clit was so sensitive. Anna slipped a finger in her vagina and lubed her clit.

Ricky lifted up over Brenda's leg and settled down with his dick pressing right up through everything. Haley did a nice up thrust at that. Brenda lifted her other knee and spread both out more. Ricky was tilted away from Anna and Haley and they could see everything. That was on purpose, for Haley.

He wrapped his hand around his dick and lifted his hips back and moved it down and pressed it right into her vagina entrance. He let go and Haley saw him push and then Brenda's head go back and her mouth come open. She pumped her hips again, against Anna's fingers on her clit.

Ricky wrapped his arms under Brenda's shoulders and started full thrusting. He was pulling all the way out before going all in. Haley watched, transfixed. After some time Brenda wrapped his legs with hers and got her hands down on his hips and they fucked and fucked.

Anna whispered in Haley's ear, "I would love to slip down with Ricky and let him tease me. I almost did once. I think he would. What do you think?"

"Oh yes," Haley said. "You should do that. Teasing is ok with a mom. He's very sexy."

"That's what I think too," I said. "You know, if Brenda gets on this side and rests you might slide down on the pillow and see if he teases you when he comes back from resurrecting himself. He won't be hard, takes a little while, but its nice teasing. I think they've got us both wet. I'm not going fast enough to give you an orgasm am I?"

"Not yet," she said. "It really feels good. Different than when I do that."

"That's what I like about watching Ricky teasing," I said. "Different, more erotic. Ricky has narrow hips, fits between her thighs just right. He's smooth isn't he?" Haley nodded her head. A few more drops of body fluid dropped down on the sheet, making a wet spot. Anna was still slowly working her hood against her clit. Haley's ragged breathing became the norm.

Ricky and Brenda had been fucking for some time, about 15 or twenty minutes. I could tell Brenda was starting to get more serious. I whispered to Haley, "I think Brenda is going to have an orgasm soon. She's thrusting up into Ricky more and he's getting a little faster. He does that, for her. She's holding onto his hips more. Her legs are up higher."

I was teaching Haley about fucking. Rubbing her clit to distract her and let her hear everything and file it away without actually thinking about it. I said, "You know what orgasms are like. She'll act a little wild, I always do. I always want to stand up and clap when they do it's so great."

That actually got a nice smile from Haley and I was still on her clit. I said, "Can I play with your vagina while then orgasm?"

She nodded 'yes' again, twice. I slid my fingers down and curled one into her vagina. It wasn't too tight so I curled two and set up a fairly good finger fuck in concert with Ricky thrusting. Brenda let out a short shrill and grabbed the sheets either side and pushed up into Ricky and back.

She jerked her whole hips around and had the most marvelous orgasm. She really lets hers go no matter how wild. Sometimes I do that. Haley pumped into my fingers until Brenda got finished and started to settle down. I pulled out and said, "Thank you. That was really fun."

Haley said, "Oh yes. This really is very sexual isn't it?" I hugged her shoulder. Ricky was off Brenda and Brenda was off to the bathroom. I caught Ricky's eye and gave him a wink and a smile. He was still breathing a little hard. He smiled at Haley, his dick sticking up at angle.

"I whispered to Haley, "He doesn't always have an orgasm right away. He can go a long time."

Brenda came back and came around the bed and climbed on in back of Haley, scooting her over some. Haley was sitting near the middle of the bed right below the pillow. Ricky went. Haley's breasts were a very nice size, firm and firm nipples. Great for lips, a tongue, and sucking. Brenda noticed the wet spot when Haley was moving over and looked at me. I nodded and smiled.

It wasn't long before Ricky came back. He was much softer and flopping around when walking. Haley was fascinated and continued to stare at it. They caught each other's eye and smiled. I think Haley was thinking about things. Brenda and I sort of ignored them.

Haley had her legs crossed, sitting up like she was earlier. Ricky got back on the bed and stretched out on his left side about a foot from Haley's thigh. He was on his elbow looking at everybody and relaxing. We chatted about ten minutes. Ricky reached a finger over and ran it across Haley's knee. She glanced down but didn't do anything.

Ricky reached down and adjusted his dick and after a number of seconds, touched Haley's knee again, rubbing a little circle on it. Brenda and I both caught the movements. Brenda moved a hand over behind Haley where Ricky couldn't see and pushed lightly against her bottom. Haley looked around but Brenda wasn't looking at her. Haley turned back around and Brenda pushed again, lightly.

Haley waited a moment and started to slide down on the pillow. She said to Ricky, "Do you mind if I stretch out?" as she was stretching out. Ricky smiled at her. She was almost on her back. She turned on her side toward Ricky, her head down on the pillow. When she turned up on her side facing she was only about six inches from Ricky, most of the way down.

Her nipples were quite close. She started to move back but didn't want to be seen as adolescent. I was near her buns and Brenda was near her upper back. I slipped one of my feet out and fiddled with her butt crack with my big toe. Ricky couldn't see. Haley didn't react that I could see.

She and Ricky started a nice quiet conversation. I could see Ricky's fingers running along her arm and once a little on her stomach. They kept talking softly. I heard Ricky said, "Would you mind if I kissed you some?" Haley didn't answer but lifted her head and leaned over and they kissed. Not long. Then again, longer.

Ricky leaned over with his mouth open a little and she leaned into it and he twisted his head just as their lips met. I heard a moan. Maybe a tongue, maybe not. Brenda and I were trying not to be noticed watching even tho Haley couldn't see us. We kept talking softly so Haley would ignore us. They kissed again, much longer.

Ricky had a finger running around a nipple soon and not long after that his lips were on the same nipple. Haley was starting to flex her hips just that little bit. She was getting turned on and flat out loved it. Time was passing. Ricky put a hand over on her side, about at the tip of her hip and ran his fingers up and down, slowly.

He looked at Haley and said, "I think those two sex maniacs want to see us teasing each other. Since we're nude it'll be a lot of fun. If I do something you'd rather not just say so. Would you like to give it a try? You'll have to be gentle with me."

Haley smiled and bit her lower lip and said, "Ok. I'll try to be gentle. I'm nervous."

Ricky said, "Me too. You're very beautiful."

His dick was getting up. Haley noticed it and stared at it, watching it grow. Ricky took a chance I think. He picked up her hand and looking right in her eyes he moved it down on his dick and let go. They kissed again, more sexual this time. He put his arm over under her arm and on her upper back, her tits in his chest and got kissing again.

They were twiddling their feet together, knees touching, the head of his dick getting closer to touching her somewhere in her valley. If she was a virgin this was way past any point she had been before or she wouldn't be a virgin. Brenda said she was sure. Brenda had said she was on the pill and wouldn't bleed or anything like that. She was clear. I told Ricky all this earlier.

Ricky slid his hand down her back onto her buns and spread his fingers out. I think he softly pushed her buns and got his dick in her valley. She gurgled through a kissing session and wiggled her hand then pulled it out and put it around his neck. He had the field. I think she already decided to fuck him.

Out of pure instinct she opened her legs by putting one over his hips. With the other still straight down the bed he could lift over between her thighs any time. Classic behavior for both sexes. They both slowly tilted over. He was half way there. He got a hand down her tuff and clit and vagina and let his fingers give her some nice pleasure.

I already got her used to letting someone else play with her clit and vagina. Her left leg was now splayed out towards me. Ricky lifted up from tonguing her breast nearest Brenda and looked in her eyes with his. He smiled and she did too and right in the middle of those smiles he lifted himself up over and right in her valley. His dick down fully across her vagina and up to somewhere in her tuff.

She almost immediately pulled her knees up and out. Probably instinct again. Ricky started thrusting up across her clit and she moaned softly. He kissed her forehead and lips and neck and shifted his hips backwards and up and very slowly probed with his dick, his hips moving to find the entrance.

He paused his hips and pushed forward a short distance. Haley thrust her head back and opened her mouth for air and Ricky started the most slow and shortest thrusting I've seen him do. He was giving her plenty of time to dilate. Brenda and I stopped whispering and watched as quietly as we could, not moving.