Ricky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were fucking. Really fucking, for real. We could see his dick covered by her vagina, going in and out. He cleared her entrance almost to the tip of his head. There was plenty of lube, from her and him. He was in about to her g-spot, not quite half way. Haley was obviously enjoying every little thing about it. Soon he was fully in and steadily thrusting.

She had her eyes closed and mouth still open and moved her head left and right and every now and then came up and kissed Ricky, hard, and had to drop back again. They went at it like this for a long time. Haley started thrusting into Ricky and getting more serious and losing it. She had a back-breaking orgasm that was almost violent.

Ricky never faltered and carried her right through then he ramped it up and thrust faster and let his go. No telling how much semen he had left after Brenda. He took a long time to even stop and get his dick out. He did a fantastic job with these two women. Better than most. My son the screwee.

Haley was going to be with Brenda for another week. She and Brenda would switch then have a one each at the same time. Ricky was all for it. It was great sex for him and it wasn't wearing him out in the slightest. He even went over to Brenda's house a couple of times, on the same day.

When Haley went home he and Brenda spent the summer going at it. Haley visited twice more before college. She loved getting on top. Ricky told me about the different positions and oral they did. He said Haley did oral on him that almost made him scream. She said it was her first time.

***

One morning Ricky came over and climbed in with Jed and I. He snuggled up close like always and we spooned and slow fucked quietly. Then he stopped and pushed the sheets down the bed and took off his boxers then his top and my gown. I was over on my back by then. Jed was on his elbow watching.

Ricky got on top and fucked my brains out in classic fashion. I screamed when I got my orgasm and Jed cheered. Ricky got a good orgasm too. I was mad at Jed and Ricky the whole day. That night I fucked Jed's brains out and I wasn't mad anymore.

Jed got to have a go with Haley. Then Brenda later on in the fall.