All Comments on 'Ride Sharing Ch. 02'

by jcleland21

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OH-H-H--yes

Darn. She left him with wet pants and a hard on. I though she was going to unzip his trousers and work his enormous penis until he came in great, long, ropy white spurts. Shooting wads of cum onto the back of the front seats, he quickly lifted her off the cushion and pushed her down on his spurting dick. He was still erect, throbbing and twitching, aroused by her closeness. Her sopping opening accepted his huge head, she felt her lips slip around the firm edges. Gently he pulled her closer, holding her by her thighs, easing her down in a long, breath taking slide. She gasped, sucking in her breath as she felt his huge shaft slide between her labia. He slowed as she came to rest against his muscular hairy lap. Tonguing her ear, he found her G-spot, relaxing her as if she were a ragdoll. He bounced her several times as she rose and fell on his throbbing penis. Suddenly, he stiffened, pulling her back against him, his pubic mat thick against her buttocks. With a shouted exclamation, he began to cum again, his huge testicles pulsing against her butt cheeks. She felt his cum rising in his shaft, pausing as he lifted her up until only his enormous swollen head remained in her. She felt herself cumming again and yelled in carnal pleasure, locking her legs together and forcing her hips down as he erupted another gush of ejectulate into her tightened pussy. A second, third, and fourth deluge and his huge hose stopped, quivering with passion. Falling back against the seat, he laughed as she collapsed against him. "Damn! THAT was pretty good! You hungry? I'm fucking starved."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous