All Comments on 'Ridiculust Ch. 01'

by PunMagic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow I was exhausted after the first page. The descriptive was so overwhelming I couldn’t focus on the story line. I just gave up

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 3 years ago

Very creative and interesting albeit barely erotic.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

A nice start to a magically orgasmic story.

Thanks for sharing; next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pratfalls?

The constant yells and pratfalls by your main character get to be a bit much. You might consider utilizing a character development tool...

PunMagicPunMagicover 3 years agoAuthor
Don't stop here...

In case you are wondering, the remaining chapters have more "adult activity". This chapter is an anomaly in that regard because of the way the story was written. Please try Chapter 2 to see what I mean. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having a main character who if childishly clumsy and frightens like a 2-year old does not make a compelling or romantic character. He's not a man, but a frightened child. Also, consider reducing the density of minor details and check your progress of time. You built up the thunderstorm, and then had it pass with one flash in about 30 seconds of reading. It should have built as he entered the room, took a shower and fell asleep, and then passed by while he was sleeping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Check out these 2 stories

God of mischief and lies by FireFaery - Possibly the best-written story on this site.

https://www.literotica.com/s/god-of-mischief-and-lies

A God called Bruce by Talemaster - Very creative & easy to read

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1196364&page=submissions

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPunMagic@PunMagic
March 20, 2024: HTH Ch 12 was published. Enjoy! 8-) March 19, 2024: HTH Ch 11 was republished under its correct name. It had been published as just "The Chronicles of Harold the Healer" on its third attempt after the moderators thought that it was written by an AI. December...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES